pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY
youtube.com/watch?v=8ykFRschsOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for my dick.

Name one enemy worse than the giant wizard dogs in Farron.

jailers, because lmfao fuck your hp

Pontiff Watchdogs?

Or the "giant Farron dogs" that jump 30 feet in the air and have grab attacks?

The ones that attempt to bludgeon you with trees and shoot wisps at you while you attempt to trudge through the swamp.

Oh. Dude they're easy as fuck. Literally roll forward and tap R1: the enemy.

Christ they're one of the simplest enemies in the game.

>being an invader in the dungeon and ambushing co-opers in the room with a million jailers walking around

youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY

Jailers only effect your HP if they have line of site. You can also knock them down to stop it. They are like a babbby-mode version of the frenzy dolls in BB.

I usually kill them before they can do anything it's only the one spot where there's around seven of them where one mistake is instant death fuck that.

>watching a phantom run to that bridge in the Cathedral of the deep and instantly get Force'd off by the invader
>Then the host instantly does the exact same
Sure do love being a blade of the blue sentinels

>That fucking corpse that screams when you pick up the item its holding and calls all the jailers over

It's not hard in the least. Just draw them in with a bow. Stand around a corner, and spam knock downs on any that walk around the corner.

>Using a bow
Yaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwn

I don't need one, but you are clearly below my level.

>Pontiff enters the second stage
>that glorious theme change
How can one boss be so based?

how is he ?

PvE: DaS 1 > DaS 3 > DaS 2
PvP: DaS 3 > DaS 2 ≈ DaS 1

>tfw 3 days until christmas

Using a bow is the hallmark of shit players.

sounds like it is perfect for you then

The only good thing about DS1's pve is interconnectivity of the first half. DS3 does individual level design, boss design, enemy design and difficulty curve much better.

Why do you feel the need to shit up threads with your tripfagging autism?

Post cute

Youre the one who suggested using it which implies that you use bows. Which makes you a shit player.

Anyone on PC want to drop me an Onyx Sword?

pretty jubilant

Here you go.

That's boring I believe you can affect them with alluring skulls and abuse the hell out of that and get free hits/backstabs. When they brand you your absorption is knocked down, you slow roll, you heal less and if you slow roll away from them or towards them their downwards slam with their brand will instantly kill you, plus when you're in the clear you don't get your god damn hp back. Those enemies are pretty friggin' cheap man.

DaS2 is dead last in every category, PvP included.

No U

I suggested using it because you are a bad player, else you would not be complaining about or supporting someone complaining about such an easy encounter. Git gud.

Yeah, this guy.

Yeah nice to know
I don't browse this place often but I've seen you a few times in /bbg/, and your still a real attention whore here too.

Only if you show me your boypucci

>I suggested using it because you are a bad player, else you would not be complaining about or supporting someone complaining about such an easy encounter. Git gud
Im not complaining about anything or supporting any complaints. Im just stating that bows are a shit weapon used by terrible players such as yourself.

Patch when?

>giant wizard dogs

It took me entirely too long to figure out you meant the Elder Ghru.

Hint: FROM places them right next to giant fires for a reason. Kite them next to one and bait them in to any of their ridiculously long attack animations and they burn to death before they can even complete it.

Why does Wilhelm have such a small head

>When they brand you your absorption is knocked down
Why are you getting hit by that shit more than once ever. Getting hit by it the first time is excusable since it comes out rather quick, and you don't know to expect it if you are playing blind. However, once you have seen it, you should never get touched by it again.

They aren't cheap at all. They just punish you for playing like a 'tard. They can't even compare to the frenzy dolls.

>(you)

>It keeps happening
KEK

Why are all tripfags worthless shitposters?

They look for attention, any kind of it

I'll just filter you so I don't have to encounter your autism inside or outside Veeky Forums
this is my very last (you) I'll be giving you, don't spend it all in one place

I love you Lucy.

Literally every dog in dark souls ever.

Just because I see something once does not mean I can just magically dodge it all the time I have to see it multiple or many times even before I can really combat them. Are you calling me a fucking retard?
What the fucking hell is wrong with you?

>Just because I see something once does not mean I can just magically dodge it all the time

Git Gud. am not saying this applies to everything equally, but in the case of the branding after you have seen it once you should be able to dodge it virtually 100% of the time. It has shit range, you know how dangerous it is, and you should be spamming knockdowns on them anyway.

>(you)

No user, you are the shitposters.

I love me too.

Why do you fucking mongoloids still not understand that it's literally as simple as just filtering their trip?

I don't know what the hell you're on about. You do this all the time, passive aggressiveness bollocks. Suck a fat one and choke on it man, you're a shitter.

Pls no fighto. Love each other desu.

Fuck you.

>people still responding to luci in 2016

No you fucking stink. People don't work that way.

No

Are you HPV?

Thinking of doing a Miracle run of DS3.
Any hints or tips?

Get a Raw ASS. If not that is Dragonslayer's still a decent weapon?
don't bother with it if it isn't 'cos miracles are shit, like all magic in this game.

To clarify. The Frenzy Dolls, could lower your health just by looking at you, apply frenzy on top of it, and grab you as well. Nothing you could do would stop it. Your Frenzy meter would keep filling even after they died.

The best way to deal with them was to just accept that Frenzy was going to pop, stun lock them to death, wait for frenzy to activate, heal twice, then move on to the next one.

The jailers are push overs compared to that and perfectly fair.

This is all I want. To get along and talk about the games.

If you actually wanted to filter me, you would have hidden stubs. You are just looking to shit post.

Tip: Don't. Fai is pretty crap in DaS3.

Souls plushies when?

Will we ever get a souls game with decent netcode?

Who or what is HPV?

Human Papilloma Virus

Guys I couldn't beat dark lord nito so I backed out and traveled elsewhere thinking I had another area to go, I was planning on progressing that way and leveling up at the same time before I went back to him. Is there another area and boss or is everything else only available after I beat him? I can't be bothered to run through all that dark area right now just to get destroyed by him. Everyone gave advice on him but it either didn't work for me or it was possible due to items/stats etc.

I started with boodborne and it has become my favorite game alongside all the others but I can't say I've enjoyed any of dark souls 1. Rvry single area is fucking irritating and non of the game is remotely straight forward.

That creature was so random. I still remember the reaction I got when i first saw it. A literal wtf. It didn't fit at all with the game imo.

>doesn't appreciate the intricacies of DS1's connected world
know your place and don't enter sacred grounds

I appreciate the connected world of bloodborne ten times more.

Don't push me...

Bloodborne's world is not nearly as interconnected as DS1's
Far from it

DS1's world is not nearly as interconnected as my cock is about to be with your asshole.

Seems like it is to me. Listen I love that about these games but that's got nothing to do with my complaint. I don't have a problem with the enemies (besides nito so far) my problem is that almost nothing is straight forward like souls 2, 3 and bloodborne. I love a challenge but it just seems that this game acts like a dick just for the sake of it. Everything is conveniently annoying, for example I fight all bosses on my own and the one time I decide fuck it i'll spawn someone for nito, I cant and now I have to travel back to the main fire (which I cant light for some fucking reason) and have to redo that pitch black area which is fucking stupid.

You can go to the area below firelink, the area to the left of the first anor londo bonfire, or where the ceaseless discharge was at.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ykFRschsOg

That's just one example of many since this first run of souls 1 began and there's never a straight forward area after something annoying like blight town for example. I want my games to be hard, I want to redo bosses when they destroy me but I don't want the entire game to be haha fuck you: the puzzle

c-cute!
how are you having trouble with fucking neato?
Just dodge when he starts REEEEEEEing and ignore the skeletons, they get killed by his AoE anyways

>Main fire which you can't light for some reason
1. You can become human at any bonfire
2. Check out the firekeeper homie

I completely forgot about the 'lava area' as it does a cutscene opening the doors where the onion man was sitting so I headed straight there. Oh yea, the orange gate by anor londo too. Thanks m8

I need to stop laughing at dumbass shit

I chuckled.

I don't know how you all find him so easy? The skeletons are constantly hitting me while I avoid him and I almost never get a chance to heal without getting hit in the back. I have slightly wasted stats on stamina so I could wear my full set of chainmail but I can't even have the fast roll with the boots on. How the fuck do people have heavy armor on this game? NG+ or do you just accept the fact that you roll slow? I've never done a NG+ before or pvp so I have no idea.

Fine

Endurance is also your vitality in this game, people using heavy armor use Havel's ring most of the time and accept their mid rolls

DS1 is a lot less like the other games and treat is as so.

Also if your REALLY having a bad time with neato just cop out and get a blessed/fire weapon and kill him in like 6 hits

Just stay near the front of the room to avoid aggroing the Giant skellies. Use your normal weapons to get the other ones low on health, then back stab them with a divine weapon so they stay dead.

Then all you have to worry about is the big boner, which is easy to beat when it is standing alone.

Why is parrying so satisfying in DaS3? Is it the "donk!" sound effect?

That sounds easy to me but I can't make a divine weapon right now, well last time I played it and I can't remember why. I got close to beating him running amongst all of the skeletons and I'll be fine however I do it after another area and leveling up a few times etc. He's the only hard boss I've found so far, i'm kind of disappointed in that aspect.

Just get the club from the same room as havel's armor and downgrade it once or farm for a silver knight spear.

DaS's areas you can't walk to and from without bonfire warping:
A few boss rooms
DLC
Painted world

BB's areas you can't walk to and from without lanterns:
Hunter's dream
Rom's boss room
Cainhurst
Lecture building
Nightmare Frontier
DLC
Mensis

PvE > PvP
Prove me wrong

if you only level Faith and ATT and use Yorshka's chime and use all the damage boosting rings, your damage will be insane and most bossfights won't last very long. try to stay in melee range all the time, that way lightning spears will do much more damage and you'll be able to use lightning stake which is also pretty good, it seems to be a bit slower though
you can kill DA with lightning miracles, but it takes a lot of time time, it's better to do the entire fight with WotG, you'll need to bait the shield slam/axe swipe combo and cast during the swipe while walking under the axe, Falling Bolt and phase transition are good openings too
you can kill NK with Dorhty's Gnawing, if you stay away he'll just slowly walk towards you and rarely attack, but you can use it in melee range if you don't want to cheese him, you can bait the multiple stab combo, roll into the first stab to provoke the second one and then walk around it, it has longer recovery and it's a very good opening

Fair enough I see your pint. I appreciate how it's all connected, it's just been an annoying experience more than anything else for me. I completed bloodborne and declared it my favourite game of all time and I fucking hate 99% of new games. Souls 2 and 3 were great too but not as good. I bought a ps3 so i'm waiting to finish souls 1 before I pop demon souls in and I've never seen a second of gameplay for it so I'm quite excited.

Is it just as tedious as souls 1? worse lol?

>Painted world
False. You get in via the painting. You get out by dropping down behind our pure waifu, Prissy-chan. No teleporting needed.

You're wrong. Prove me wrong about you being wrong.

Dark Souls 1 is the black sheep of the bunch in that the rest are very linear
Basically that translates to DS1 is the best and ur a fckn casual

If I found a bug, who do I report it to?

me