Can you actually put forth a legitimate argument for why slavery is """"bad"""""?

Can you actually put forth a legitimate argument for why slavery is """"bad"""""?

??

Other urls found in this thread:

newsreel.org/guides/race/whatdiff.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because people don't like it

Hired help produces higher productivity for less. Less rapey and murderey too.

violates human rights

Yes, black people are human, wether you like it or not, so drop the 3/5 bullshit

newsreel.org/guides/race/whatdiff.htm

2. Forced labour

3. Deprives people of their free will

4. You are not treated as a person but merely a statistic or someone's property

5. The lasting effect it can have on people's culture can lead to a lot of X guilt and resentment for groups of people who enslaved Y despite not everyone from certain group owning X

Would you want to be enslaved?

human """"""""'rights"""""""""""

golden rule is a spook

Let me ask you a question.

How would you like it if someone robbed you of your will, beat you, treated you like their property and deprived you of your Liberty do as you wanted?

ur spooked

Calling something a spook isn't a legitimate argument

I know they're spooks lad, but again, what's the point?

I like having rights and the tit for tat stategy of not denying others any unless they deny me some is the best way to keep mine. See iterated, evolutionary prisoner's dilemma.

THAT IS A SPURIOUS QUESTION; THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON THOSE WHO CLAIM THAT SLAVERY IS "GOOD" IN ANY MANNER, OR DEGREE.

>THAT IS A SPURIOUS QUESTION

Learn some English. It is, in fact, a real question. You might argue it's the wrong question to ask for the debate, but it is a real actual question.

While you're at it, you can stop posting like a Jew in their Jew language. In English, we've developed a little something called "uppercase" and "lowercase" letters, which you use at different times instead of using the upper case letters all the time.

IT SEEMS THAT THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO "LEARN SOME ENGLISH" IS YOU.

GO AWAY, MORON.

just a quick reminder that no one is ever, EVER deprived of free will in any situation.

I thought Jews were supposed to be smart, but you're clearly retarded in your JIDF shilling. How does that happen? I mean, they couldn't even teach you how to write properly.

See? I used both the upper case and the lower case. I know your native Hebrew doesn't have that, but really, it's not that hard to pick up.

It's hopeless, the narcissism is too deep. I assume he got banned a few months for the avatars he used to post, but now there's nothing to be done unless the mods want to get liberal with the 'indecipherable text' rule

That depends entirely on whether you agree that I have argued legitimately for it.

That being said, slavery is "bad" because it deprives people of the ability to choose how they wish to work, and thus has a very great impact in how they live. The only choice the slave has in regards to his profession is between serving the slavemaster faithfully, serving the slavemaster in such a way as to sabotage his interests, or to escape from slavery. The slave has no method of defending himself from the whim of the slavemaster save escape or revolt. It is much the same as a commissar deporting a worker who expresses anti-communist sympathy to a work camp or a powerful boss in a hypothetical wage-slavery situation cutting pay to an employee for making designs on a woman the employer is pursuing himself. Furthermore, the slave may essentially be raped by the master (i.e. sex slavery) or be forced to mate with another slave that he does not wish to mate with.

sp00ki

If we are accepting morals are real we must assume there are things that are moraly right and wrong. If there is such a as "bad" there must be legitimate bad. Imagine yourself or your loved ones enslaved. Would you not consider your master cruel and the society that allowes it as cruel also.

no1 responding to this cos they cant refute it lmao

My moral intuition.

>human rights

"universal human rights" are some mystic bullshit

If you aren't strong enough to keep yourself free, you don't deserve freedums

"deserving" is the mystical bullshit

>no one is ever, EVER deprived of free will in any situation.

I've never taken an asslode of psychedelics, the post

You can Make more money having wage cucks

ok, ill rephrase that

If you aren't strong enough to keep yourself free, you don't get freedums

You must be fun at parties

"Universal human rights" is more of a concept created by Enlightenment thinkers, what with all their notions of self determination, and all. Since the Western World is built on these ideas, this idea is core to what the Modern Western World is.

all that is not good must be bad

>Proslavery stooge selfrighteously accusing someone of being Jewish for pointing out his fallacious question.

Ironic.

R Y Z H K N D just blew you the fuck out, and in your inability to ignore, or refute him, you just resort to petty claims an ad hominems out of nothing.

What's the matter? Can't "make an argument"?

One of those posts is me and I'm DIZZY RHYZZY is still annoying as hell no matter what you beleive in. And asserting a burden of proof doesn't beat anyone the fuck out, OP avoided making an assertion even if they implied it real hard

Keep blabbing bullshit away. You're not fooling anyone.