/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

Wizards and Witches have joined the awakened, and the winged Kibelius A costume is back in the store again! Pearl item gifting is still temporarily reinstated for the holiday season.
Latest patch notes: forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/124507-patch-notes-december-21st/

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an MMORPG by Pearl Abyss, most recently released for Western audiences. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels of grinding, and more.

>Is it P2W?
Lots of paid convenience features; and some cash shop items, such as most outfits (!), are able to be sold to other players on the marketplace, but maximum price caps and weekly selling limits of cash shop items restrict profit. One CANNOT P2W over a dedicated player.

>Guides, guilds, and other useful info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru

>NewFAQs
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," get a guest pass.
All classes can be viable and fun. Ask something more specific.
Weapon: Kaia, or BUY a +15 Yuria -> Liverto -> Kzarka
Armor: Grunil -> Boss armor
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
Don't be surprised if the thread is dead occasionally, it happens more often than you'd think.
Tiara is the cutest Tsunako.

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5fw82n/how_to_change_ui_font_without_any_external_tools/
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/
youtube.com/watch?v=JxFhZstQ3r8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

professional 7, I only just started.

Reminder that I'm giving a copy of the game to one of the new players who use my guest pass and reach level 40.
Just post an email and the code you used, drawing for the winner will be sometime this weekend.
You can use passes even if you already used the free trial from the website.

TV5AB6N-F5N0A3B-BBV6S7B-J7KB3
QD8GQUL-4NM9UL1-E6GT5K4-MK7RJ
5G72OPG-VPABB2U-JK986V9-47GSR

Never wanted to post this shit so much, was really expecting the codes to go faster. Even though most people only made it to level 20 I'm glad I'm getting rid of these things at least

cringe

This might take a while.

Do not deny the truth. You know it to be true.

how are you not over-encumbered???

He's processing items from storage with the Venecil dress.

huh.. what's the boi equivalent of that set?

I have no other choice, my name mustn't be revealed.

Karki set

Is there any way to make more Dim Crystals? You know, those you got from the achievements at lower levels?

thank you

>all those retards picked witch over wizard
>now i'm over here fucking my sexy water elemental gf hourly and basically you're retarded
Get cucked nerdos.

>picked grab over block.
>when the class shines in node/siege wars.
Have fun getting one combo'd before you can grab.

what does increasing farming level do? do I get a greater yield? faster farming?

>wanting to be the fucker rather than the fuckee
I wouldn't expect anything less from a shit-taste retard.

What's a decent kuno build pre-awakening?

how long do costumes usually take before someone posts one on the market?

>That retard who has never touched a girl

to summarize

What's better for 1vX? sorc or warrior?
I want to be unkillable and still be able to decimate my opponents in the blink of an eye.

Does war even have a self heal? which one is more resilient?

>I want to fuck my elemental instead of women

Basically never more than 5 minutes even for the ugly shit nobody wants.
Usually stuff sells either during bid phase or within a minute of it ending.
Still never had a problem getting anything as long as I have a notification for it set up.

30-60 seconds if you mean the time it takes from putting it on the market place to being able to bid/buy it

how do you get negative karma in the desert easy, I don't want to run back to mainland to PK scrubs just to go all the way back to Miuquun/Fogans

or am I missing something and maybe desert mobs dont give karma?I never really looked. Just seems like a really awkward system if I want to keep myself negative to grind, but grinding gives me karma

how long did you have to wait before you saw one?

been here for 2 hours now

What are the chances to win a bid on the marketplace? I tried bidding ~90 times for the shitty witch outfit and I have yet to win once

Think I'm just gonna give up and buy it with cash

it's 1/however many other people bid

are you dumb? whales are working, that's how they make money to post shit in the market, wait till they're done with they're wage cuck activities until they can log in back to the game to exploit the economy with their real life shekels.

i read that winning a bid is ll RNG, you basically roll a dice against the other people who have also done so. there is also talk of bad luck protection, so if you lose a lot of bids, you're more likely to win as time goes on.

>buy a transaction maid
>set a notification
>never have to worry about camping the board again
It's not hard user

It just released, everyone is still rushing to get it. Give it a couple days and you'll get one no problem.
I'm sure a ton of people will be posting them after the weekly reset too so just make sure to be on then.

the wagecucks are already out where i live
im doing homework anyway so it doesnt matter

>build
fox claw, shadow slash and ankle cutter is almost all im ever using

go hug your mom really hard, and then tell her could I use your CC? i want to donate $20 to some africans without shoes or something, there free you outfit, and you can focus on school and become a useful member of society.

So are all servers connected now?

Just got the game, thinking of rolling a Wizard, Warrior, or Musa. Are any of these good in both PvE and PvP?

Also, where does the majority of Veeky Forums hang out?

post gear + stat page

lets see how good you guys are at the game

projecting much, user?

is buying a pay2win bed worth it for the extra energy regeneration it provides or nah?

nah
if you really want 1 just leave the game running for a 1000 hours and you get 1 for free

Is it okay to put all my lifeskills on one character, or should I spread them out?
I see people with tons of medals one one character so I'm thinking it's okay to just load em all on my main?

Maehwa, Witch, Kuno, or reroll?

Witch

berserker

I do mine all on one character, I don't really see a downside to it, at least its not apparent to me

>grind mobs so you can get better gear so you can grind mobs so you can get better gear so you can grind mobs so you can get better gear, etc etc etc
>this is the entire endgame
I like it.

No problems with energy or anything?

>spends all his time ERPing
>claims that his character
Nice try.

the real end game is playing waifu dress up
and getting pumped by muscular futa

?
that's not even good gear

Depends on the lifeskill, like I have a dedicated fisher/trader, so I can just logout of my main whenever and start fishing when I have to work on the place I want and without any risks.

But it would feel nice to have one super character that can do everything. Honestly you should probably level gathering with all of them and spend energy gathering with magic/lucky tools, unless you need to hire workers or level nodes/amity.

Milfsorc, do you remember the name of anyone stalking the last 2 hours?

same

I mean I run out from doing gathering, but I recover energy so much faster on a main than an alt, it wouldn't make sense to wait for my alts energy bar to fill up and spend it all on gathering, instead I just turn my alts energy into energy pots and sell them on the marketplace, or use them on my main for more gathering experience I'm really close to cementing myself in the top 5 for gathering

processing/cooking dont use energy anymore, so I don't see why you'd need an alt for them

though what said is pretty smart about having a fishing alt

>implying implications
cute

stat page is on my lifeskilling alt. can't be bothered

i like your choice in costume/panties

Awakening get!

>user literally shaking in his boots as he realizes cyclops could bully the crap out of him
heh

yea ok kid

Bracku Deserto Onrine

Shit I wish I thought to have an alt for fishing. Though I guess the upside is I only have to upgrade inventory slots for one character

Hmm nope! I'm really bad with names. ;_;

H-hi~!

Swimming lewds when

How the fuck did you change the text?

Oldfag-newfag here.

Haven't played since like, 90 days after release, EU of course. My guild (NoFunAllowed) seems dead and I'd like to try the Maehwa/Plum class. Seems fun so far.

What have I missed?

Hello!

But it's snowing and snow sucks and ruins screenshots.

The camera would be underwater, I don't think snow has any effect down there does it?

reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5fw82n/how_to_change_ui_font_without_any_external_tools/

you use energy less often

Yeah I'm considering maxing inv on the fisher slutslave and weight on the monster grinder, I rarelly run out of space killing the same mobs anyways I just get heavy, I could get 2-3 8 slot expansions but so far I haven't felt gimped with default inv slots.

That's some great news.

a lot

It ruins the lighting

Dofflin here.
NFA died fast, people went to pettanco and other just quit.
Maehwa awakening is strong in pvp.
We have mediah+valencia.
All awakenings got released.

Join PettanCo. Whisper Billy.

na and eu separate

yes

can't say we're not united

You won't be spoonfed 90 days of content. Come on, user.

maybe this is good stuff to put in the OP...

Lewd or Lewd Police

What specifically do you mean?

All the big changes. It's christmas and a lot of old players are returning.

Ah, thanks. So Pettan is the new gang? It's me, Edgtho if you recall.

No, no. I played like, a little less than 90 days on my character. Then I took a break up until now so it's more like several months of info I could use some brushing up on.

forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

Thank you

Sure, I can add something like that in, if you write it up for me.

I'd honestly remove the bit about weapons and armour, a lot of it is opinionated. Im of the opinion that grunil is awful unless you are switching classes often.

As for all the big changes, I just came back myself, so i'm still learning it all. Haven't even set foot in the new areas.

Is this worth keeping? Or is better to sell it now?

I'd sell it and buy a +15 main/offhand, 5ap isn't worth gaining 50 or more in your weapon slots.

It can be argued yeah, but around Black Friday we had way too many people asking that and those are commonly accepted solid sets of equipment.

This

Just sell it because you can just buy better one with all the money you get from auction.

Thanks for the info.

Taken from the old thread:

what are you
>doing
>playing(class)
>listening
>next big upgrade
>wanting to buy from the store
right now /bdog/ ?

What channels can you find ERP In? (NA)

I'm not sure.

Playing a plum! Or.. Maehwa. Such a silly name. Just femsamurai I guess.

Not listening to anything but the game audio!

Next big upgrade? I don't know. I got some +9 Baras weapon from the mailbox. I've got like 8 pages of items since last I played.

A cool maehwa outfit but none of them really are cool. They're all too flashy and extravagant. Nothing down to earth and cool.

>buy name change coupon and family name change coupon to get a decent name without underscores
>literally EVERYTHING not shit is already taken

Why the fuck is this allowed? Why can't I at least have spaces?

farming
ranger
youtube.com/watch?v=JxFhZstQ3r8
tri hebe/muskan
artisan's memories

forgot the pic