Hey Veeky Forums I need to design tshirts for Latin Club, so send me all your Roman memes for inspiration

Hey Veeky Forums I need to design tshirts for Latin Club, so send me all your Roman memes for inspiration

ROMA
OL.I.M
M.I.LO
AMOR

lmao what does the MILO OLIM mean again?

I assume theyre the names of the lovers in Rome

Thanks lads really appreciate it

alove suiluj

Literally me.

you gonna share your design ideas with us, OP?

I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new empire!

Filthy Romaboos, Rome was never civilized. Simply a higher class of barbarians that reshaped Greek civilization for their own benefit.

Truly the only great civilizations were the Greek citystates. Rome was just a well organized, evil empire of a monstrosity much like America is now.

>rome
>bringer of light

Such a meme.

t. Pyrrhus of Epirus

Get rekt at the battle of Corinth, pleb.

>Get rekt at the Battle of Corinth, pleb

Hah, I laugh at you, Romaboo. For it has survived to this very day. Indeed, Greece stands triumphant, for it exists now where Rome's Empire does not.

So ask yourself, metic, who's the winner now?

Surely not Rome.

Make sure you send me one.

This one works really well on a shirt, tasteful yet esoteric. No offense to anyone posting memes, but I think that nearly everything else in the thread would be a tacky, shitty shirt design.

Oh yeah, the winners are a bunch of Demotic Greeks who totally lost their original culture because their cuck emperors couldn't stop the Seljuks.
Win
Win
Win

>Greece stands triumphant, for it exists now
pay denbts etc etc

Are you challenging me, Romaboo?

Think you're tough, huh?

you're gonna have to speak higher, the little boy you're raping is screaming too loud

Say that to my face, worm!

Say? i'll yell it out loud

St-stop bullying me!

>Greco-Romans
hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

delete this

saved

This is probably not kosher for a T-shirt but hey

This is just perfect

Nordics have Vikangz and Germania, why cant they let us Medios have Rome and Greece?

because apart from their semen slurping gibberish language nothing of their day to day culture is "theirs"

>he gives negroid features to a white man and calls it Germanic.
It's dumb to think that Latins and Hellenics were Germanic, but come on.

You speak a Germanic languages, using it to bash the Germanic peoples.

it's an edit of black people going WEWUZ parody image.

>German comprehension of humor

Germans like the "black humor"

Carthage fought the Republic not the Empire

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

/leftypol/ edits /pol/ pictures because they can't produce anything of their own. They also don't get the sheer difference in magnitude between the two wewuzism. I.E nordic wewuzism is pretty much nonexistant while african american wewuzism is extremely common

>while african american wewuzism is extremely common

What's it like living in a meme bubble?