Driving in America

>driving in America
Sorry, I want to live.

What a third world shit hole. Thanks trump for encouraging this type of behaviour.

t. falseflagging drumpfkin

Who the fuck names their kid Acen?

Countdown to eurocucks bitching about gun control...

Someone who wants their kid dead at 3 years old.

Fact: if Americans weren't little pussies afraid of taking a punch then this kid would still be alive
But sadly a future scientist or astronaut or doctor is dead and some scum bag is still roaming the streets and probably posting on /pol/ about how much he hates Jews and women and black people

bait

Veeky Forums is an activist website

we are all targets if the government turns on us

Facts can be emotionally confronting yes

Do Europeans explode if they don't make these kinds of threads every five minutes?

no this is bait

knowing the area, the location and other factors the gun was probably illegal anyway and no gun control would have stopped it

meanwhile in eurocuckland its illegal to defend yourself because when you do you're assaulting the perp and his rights trump yours when he breaks into your house

On boy, it's another yuropoor shitting on America again. How original.

>319 million people
>news takes the very worst stories and amps them up

Nice job falling for the media, gun violence is on a steady decline and if we didn't count the democratic shithole cities we'd be a fraction of It currently.

If there were ggun control to begin he wouldnt have been able to get a gun
But muurkanz are only now realizing their folly of selling handguns over the counter without discretion for 200 years, too late etc

And typical /pol/ tier anti europoor cuckposting to sign your post off, fantastic

>If there were ggun control to begin he wouldnt have been able to get a gun
>smuggling and illegal imports, sales, and transfers simply don't exist
>if I somehow make up that they didn't exist to begin with I win
>please disregard the fact that my eurocuckland's murder rate didn't decrease meaning the same number of people died before and after gun control
>I'm dead but at least I didn't die to a gun thank christ

my rights > your fee fees

>and if we didn't count the democratic shithole cities
aka: poor black people killing each other

Many European nations have no guns and still have lower murder rate than America
I don't get what point you're trying to make. Stay retarded and constantly in fear of your children being blasted in traffic!!

>inb4 pol tier cuck posting

>over the counter without discretion

>have to pass a federal background check via NICS
>without discretion
uninformed idiot

>Many European nations have no guns and still have lower murder rate than America
Daily reminder there is no correlation between gun ownership and gun deaths, homicide or gun crime in general

daily reminder that states with the most gun ownership have the most lax gun laws and the least gun crime

>selling handguns over the counter without discretion
What? Back when I bought my Glock, I picked it up at the FFL where they ran a background check on me...

The United States, as a country, is massive, and massively populated.
I'd say that inflates the murder rates a bit. If you compare individual states to individual European countries, you'll find it differs highly from state to state.
Also, this is Veeky Forums, so... cars cars. Cars cars cars. I love cars.

they're required to do that in every state

but retarded libs think they need "universal BGC's" even though we already have it

>if Americans weren't little pussies afraid of taking a punch
>never been in a fight in his life
I'd bet money you can't even do 30 push ups.

I bet money he can't do a pull up

he can probably pull up his pants after wanking it to his wife getting railed by a somali

Exactly. I can't name one friend or family member who was able purchase a gun without going through a background check. The distribution and use of illegal firearms is a separate issue.