Alright Veeky Forums, I've been pondering the question for a while now, and cant seem to find anything on it...

Alright Veeky Forums, I've been pondering the question for a while now, and cant seem to find anything on it, so tell me, if one were from Alberta Canada, is it illegal to make a crown vic look like a police car? (I wont be painting it with logos or anything, just throwing on a bullbar on the front and some police esc rims. along with some grille mounted led's so it looks like an unmarked.)

>Is modifying my car to my own personal taste illegal?
No. If a bull bar and steelies are legal, it'll be legal. Just don't be a tard with it, and use common sense.

I suppose it's your money, you can slap lipstick on a pig too, it'll still be a pig. But hey free market and all knock yourself out :)

Thanks guys.

Push bars and spot lights are not illegal. It's illegal to have red or blue lights facing forward or on the sides, then the usual logos or writing.

oh look, another faggot neckbeard with an inferiority complex compensating by buying a used cop car and pretending he's got power

Uh nobody does that... They buy them because they're cheap, reliable and comfy.

>cheap
yeah, it sure smells like frugality when they spend the dosh to make it look like a cop car

>Push bar
$50
>Spot lights
$20 each
>Kevlar lined trunk organizer
$20

Must suck being poor

you can pretty much mock police cars up to having the insignia on the side and you are not allowed to have red and blue lights on top

thats in the USA tho

that's not the point tho, if they were buying them because they were "cheap", they wouldn't try to make them look like a cop car

All the add ons add functionality to the car.

why would you do this? people will just drive slow in front of you, which will make you want to shoot yourself, and instead of taking out your aggression on yourself (as you should) you'll abuse the car and end up turning it into a shitbox supreme and try to sell it on craigslist for far more than it's worth (alongside all the other crown shitctorias)

also, why would you buy a civilian crown vic to make it look like a police car when police cars are abundant and cheap? Also, actual cops will laugh at you and will probably hurt your already damaged feelings. But I'm guessing you think it's worth it for your tacticool neet roleplay in which case I am powerless to stop you.

People already drive slow as shit. All you do is use the V8 and pass them.

>You might over abuse a crown Vic
Is this satire?

Have had zero issues with cops in the 2+ years of driving daily.

yeah, the "grille mounted led's so it looks like an unmarked" serves a whole lot of functionality, right? get real, dork

You will abuse the car because you are an angry person who hits objects and animals when frustrated

Where the fuck can I locate a trunk organizer? My PD uses these sliding trays in the trunk for equipment instead so I cant find the drop in organizer at any yards.

I bet you think all husbands beat their wives just because your dad did it too.

>along with some grille mounted led's so it looks like an unmarked.
give me literally three (3) legitimate reasons for doing this along with all the other shit that doesn't include "OP is a gigantic faggot"

its "functional" and totally not a neckbeard loser cosplaying being a cop to compensate for his crushing lack of self esteem

>you will never be so much of a neckbeard fucking loser you buy a NON-INTERCEPTOR Crown Vic and cop-rice it out by adding a bull bar and lights

Can we make a name for specifically cop-ifying Crown Vics? Donuts instead of rice or something?

You're only 1 step away from pic related. Think about what you're doing user

>Push bar
$500
>Spot lights
$200 each
>Kevlar lined trunk organizer
Not sure on price, but $20 seems low...

>Fixed

At least i dont get beat up by my fat rolls when i fall down the stairs you JELLY ASS SHIT

What happens when the wu tang clan drives by and thinks you're a real cop? And they decide to bring the ruckus?

they gonna put a put a hanger on a fucking stove and let that shit sit there for like a half hour, then take it off and stick it in his ass slow like tssssssss

huh, never seen a cv with unpainted bumpers before

>reddit: the car

Then you make like Cypress Hill with your hand on the pump, Because when shit goes down you gotta be ready.

>he buys everything brand new
You every been to a pick and pull?
Spot lights were $5 a peice.
$40 for the push bar

I found it at a yard sorry.

canadian detected