/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mw.modhistory.com/download-87-11423
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to fuck trappy vampires

Waifus and lore, living in harmony.

Should I do Vigiliant again, or Dawnguard for the first time all the way through (hopefully)

Waifus
Lore
HARMONY

Welcome back, senpai.

Dawnguard all the way through and then back to the Scream Factory.

Dawnguard, then Vigilant

thank

I'm not actually playing the game atm, but I saw that Bruma is doing a beta soon, and then I decided to see if the SKSE team released anything and they didn't so then I decided to see what /tesg/ was up to.

I have to take some forced vacation next week though so maybe I'll fire up the game.

I know it's a lot of work and time for you but I miss your outfit conversions. We've had nothing but dianashit this whole time with the occasional wtfuun job.

>I have to take some forced vacation next week though so maybe I'll fire up the game

Hopefully this gets you interested in Skyrim again. You're one of the very few vampires I wouldn't slaughter, so needless to say iv missed you posting.

Is there a chart or a ranking for /tesg/ waifu power levels?

>one of the few
You mean there are others?

Wouldnt matter, Ra and Cumtears would tie for top power level. Only difference is Ra is good and has a decent story, and Cumtears is the definition of Mary-Sue.

>Sacrosanct says I can drain sleeping NPCs to get hemomancy
>Not getting the option to drain

what the heck

No but there should be. We all know Ra is on top though, and Cumtears is right on the bottom below Ada.

Ra himself has admitted that his Khajiit is a Mary Sue. Also, you forgot Anna who can stop time.

How about stop acknowledging Cumtears like everyone else. Not only is his character's story awful fanfiction.net tier drivel but it makes no attempt to fit in to the /tesg/ pseudo-canon.

Yup, not many, but we have a few "decent" bloodsuckers around.

Which vampires would you slaughter?

Stop bullying Natalia.

But she's interesting and the story of how she gained her power is long, detailed, and somewhat believable. There is no reason behind Cumtears' power or Molag Bal's actions, other than "oooo it's a mystery because I can't write for shit."

>the /tesg/ pseudo-canon
Excuse you?

Like who? All of them besides Mistel seem pretty fuckin evil.

"posters I like"

Emphasis on pseudo. 99% of the characters here could feasibly exist and intertwine in the same story/universe.

The ones that I don't think are decent, user.

Vald just needs a friend is all.

I didn't really lose interest per se. I've just been super distracted with other things.

Man I look at that blog like once a week and think, "wow I should do something" and then I wind up doing something else entirely, it's pretty bad.

Has anything at all changed since I've been gone?

Given that characters here are basically either literal nobodies that are just npcs and godhead destroyers that exist outside of player possibility, yeah I agree.

Coming through, make way peasants.

Vlad would turn you inside out with his mind if you let him. This thinking is dangerous, Snek. You need to put the blade to bloodsuckers with more prejudice.

>Vald just needs a friend is all.
He has Mistel to keep him in check.

So, Mistel is back, I see.

So I've just picked Morrowind back up after a year or two, and it seems that I've forgotten a lot of mod details and planet elder scrolls died sometime since. Does anybody have a guide/readme to Building Up Uvirith's Grave? Not the legacy version.

Specifically, I don't remember the requirements to spawn the woman who moves into the alchemy nest, and what the guy who lives in the cave under the dungeon does.

>Has anything at all changed since I've been gone?
Yarti had the kids, Cumtears trying to cause drama, Diana and followerfag were confirmed cancer and have had meltdowns.

what are some good beast/creature mods?

I mostly want more kinds of giants/troll type creatures and shit like that but I haven't really found anything so far

Put your name back on, you permabanned shitposting nutjob. Make the jannie's job easier.

Well you got the first one right at least.

Is this a hot new OTP? Not sure I like where this is going.

mw.modhistory.com/download-87-11423
Basically anything that was on planet elder scrolls people tried to put onto mw.modhistory

Beasts of Tamriel
Skyrim Immersive Creatures
Fantasia
Colorful Magic

No, its not new.

I had babies and 8 years passed. You've been gone along time.

Why are you so contrarian? Doesn't it get old? Defending known shitposters just makes you look like a shitposter, which you insist you aren't but I have my doubts. I want to like you man, but you need to stop sticking your nose into drama and perpetuating the shit flinging by going against the grain. There is literally nothing you can say that will convince /tesg/ that Diana, Cumtears, and Followerfag aren't cancer. We all have eyes, we all can see what kind of people they are.

Stop it.

Which ones don't you think are decent?

/tesg/, /tesg/ never changes.

It's funny how tesg acts like everything is follower-kun 's fault when he has been busy for the last month. Seriously, he leads a much better life than most of people here think.
Post some new screenshots, my Indonesian memer. I have seen this too many times already!

Those vampires that attack villages and cities and end up killing a few guards. Fuck those guys.

You seem to have forgotten I've been here long enough for you to play the "concerned friend" card when you wanna bitch but not be blatantly shitposting.
>makes you look like a shitposter
In true holiday spirit, Jesus didn't spend time with the perfect or the accepted, but rather the outcasts and (ir)rationally hated.

I said put your name back on you retarded spic.

>he's blinking
god fucking dammit. never notice the problems until after i post

>forced vacation.
You say it like it's a bad thing.

user that'd be like

super lood.

He's not gonna put his name back on, too many people had him filtered.

>it's another "cumtears goes on a racist and islamophobic tirade in the steam chat" episode

Okay, first of all you haven't been here that long. Second of all, I am not implying I'm your friend. I would never want to be the friend of someone who wedges their way into drama all the fucking time like you do. When you aren't doing that shit, you're an entertaining and funny poster.

If you want to play Jesus, /tesg/ isn't the place. The aforementioned posters are far from being "repentant" thieves.

He isnt even in the steamchat. Stop trying to insite drama.

>he's a BBC sucking mudslime lover

Why would you defend an Islamophobe like him, no name shitters?

Is it time we tell him to fuck off to his face? That kid has no situational awareness, I think we need to make it simple for him.

I'm not gonna pretend I've been here from the start, but it's been long enough that I've already dealt with these tactics.
>When you aren't doing that shit, you're an entertaining and funny poster.
Yes yes, you've been over this with me before.
Tell me the one where we have a sudden timeskip and you "used" to like me but not anymore. It's a more interesting story.

Who are you, user?

S-so... how about them Elder Scrolls huh?

>not liking muslims is a bad thing

>it took him this long to realize everyone actually filtered him
I remember when he was all "Let's be honest bruh, you don't use filterz." I guess he wasn't pretending to be retarded. He really is.

Who are 'we'? Don't get chummy with me faggot.
Who the fuck are you? I've been here since 2011.

>tactics
Jesus Fucking Christ
No you faggot, I never totally liked you because of your penchant for stirring shit. Did you know it's possible to like aspects of people but not all of them? Probably not, because you've been at this long enough that I can tell you have autism.

Everyone is just here for drama, man. Enjoy the show.
Bruuh, why do you feel like arguing now? Where is mah silly Morrowin poster?;_;

Also, there I put on a name. Can we stop going banana now?

I just assume all of us except a certain somebody are very uncomfortable whenever he's spewing his shit in there.

Only nerds enjoy Elder Scrolls, are you a nerd user?

>stirring shit
Right, I'm the one who posts "fuck off x" to posts that have no identifier.
Of course, why didn't I see it sooner?
No wait even better, I'm actually having a schizophrenic argument with myself using two phones at a tacobell/kfc combo store.
Easy, broke the code. Get fucked mental apparition!

this is what happens when you strip anonymity from Veeky Forums baka

might as well be reddit you silly cunts

Why do people even like vampires?
"Oh I can't go adventuring during the day, eat shit to bright lights like a gremlin and have to mack on people in their sleep like a sick fuck just to stay alive".
What trash.

Being a furfag werewolf/bear is better.

Don't even bother bringing it up. There's a thousand and one excuses they'll give you as to why they feel the need to continue doing this bullshit. It'll never end.

Fuck, what is wrong with that lolis face? Why does she look so lifeless?

>Right, I'm the one who posts "fuck off x" to posts that have no identifier.
Oh boy
I didn't say that....
It's what you're doing right now. What you started with

>anonymity
Kinda hard to do in the thread when people post screenshots of game characters constantly.

Does skyrim SE mods work on oldrim?

Both are fun desu

what mod does SSE have that oldrim doesn't?

>missing out on the beautiful nighttime skybox
>giving a shit about the lives of lesser races
>speaking to anybody but members of glorious Great House Telvanni
Being a vampire has literally no downsides in any game.

Doesn't mean you have to attach names and talk in discords and Steam chats.
There's a difference between recognizing a poster by the content posted and going full attention seeker.

I said you got one right.
That does imply the other three are wrong, because they are and you don't understand what a meltdown is.
Given previous discussions with these kinds of posts, you'll probably try and call this a meltdown too.

But for the sake of argument, given the first was correct and the other three were wrong, what would have been a "proper" reply to
?

i'm just saying is it possible?

>>missing out on the beautiful nighttime skybox
Not being a vampire doesn't mean you have to miss out on nighttime, you're just restricted to ONLY going out at at night.
Limiting yourself to become the fucktoy of a faggot isn't worth it.

Well there's at least the aspect of not knowing if two characterposters are actually the same person, even if that's grasping at straws.

I think they can be interesting if done right. Like, in the case of my vampire I tried to experiment with how someone who never wanted to be a vampire might feel about it? Like have you ever had a bad dream about doing something really bad and just getting this feeling that you've disappointed everyone you've ever known and nothing can be the same again? Like you've really ruined your life? Well, imagine that feeling but for all eternity. That's what I imagine vampirism is like for some of them. You can't even think about killing yourself to make the pain stop because you just go straight to a realm of eternal torture. Any unwilling vampire is just stuck in a perpetual half-life of misery and self-loathing, desperately wanting to die but also terrified of the thought.

>spending time outside during the day instead of resting until nightfall the moment dawn breaks
Every moment spent under the sun is a moment better spent under the stars.

Im not even the guy who posted man, I dont argue with you cause its a lost cause.

Not only are they arguably correct, but you defending these muppets out of the kindness of your heart is utterly useless. Do you really think you're going to change anyone's mind about these clowns? More importantly, why do you care?

The proper reply is letting it be. You've been here a "long" time but you don't know this yet? Come the fuck on man.

And it's better when it's a choice, rather than being forced.

>Like have you ever had a bad dream about doing something really bad and just getting this feeling that you've disappointed everyone you've ever known and nothing can be the same again? Like you've really ruined your life?

>a bad dream

And in case it isn't clear, I didn't post like you seem to think I did. I was hoping everyone would ignore that, but your retarded ass just couldn't resist.

The biggest nerd.

>talk in discords and Steam chats
Although I don't get along well with any of those, I can see why people do this. They are just like social gathering places for people who had the same interest in TESG at some point, where they can post about anything not only stuffs related to TES, waifus or lore.
The thing that is distasteful is single out a person in Steamchat than come here and shitpost anonymously. That's a cowardice thing to do.
Nah bro, most people don't change their ENB or composition, so it's easy to spot them when you are here long enough.

>The thing that is distasteful is single out a person in Steamchat than come here and shitpost anonymously. That's a cowardice thing to do.

You do that though, all the time.

I still don't get it.

Move shit where, precisely?

>That does imply the other three are wrong, because they are
They aren't wrong. They all had their defining moment that made the majority of /tesg/ stop acknowledging them. Seriously, Diana got so bad that even Zix doesn't want to associate with him anymore. I thought I'd never see the day.

That's my mistake then.
>Do you really think you're going to change anyone's mind
I can try.
>More importantly, why do you care?
I believe in the tesg that tesg can be.
Okay, but that doesn't answer "what would be a proper reply".
You seem to think what reply I gave was "shitstirring", but if you don't show me what a nonshitstirring reply to it would be, then how would I be able to change for later replies?

Nah, I stated very clear that I hate CT for his pretentiousness, and everybody knew it was me.

Anyone know what causes this weird effect on high-resolution textures when not viewed from up close?

>The thing that is distasteful is single out a person in Steamchat than come here and shitpost anonymously. That's a cowardice thing to do.
You mean just like you do?

>Based morrowindfag shitting on the Haar/snakestone/CT shitposting squad

Finally! Their autistic egos were getting out of control.

[Spoiler] >inb4 random namedrop of someone they dont like [/spoiler]