No citizen needs a vehicle this size. We need to enact common sense truck control...

No citizen needs a vehicle this size. We need to enact common sense truck control. These are simply a danger to the population. Vehicles this size are only for killing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rjW1qV6f8Wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if only the good guys had guns to shoot the speeding 40 ton truck before it reached them

This. we need to have more guns to stop these mad Truck drivers from killing us all

Motor vehicles in the United States are not exclusively about need, for we can have our wants too with zero issue. Over regulation destroys creativity, art, and personal freedom.

Oh, and vehicles that size serve a specific purpose of hauling long distances. They can be used outside of their specific purpose (because we have the personal freedom to do so) if we WANT to, within reason.

Keywords: want, freedom

>Running over innocent children is creativity, art, and personal freedom
Okay there, next you'll be telling me they're the automobiles of peace

>if only the good guys had guns to shoot the speeding 40 ton truck before it reached them
We need license to carry large AT rounds.

TRUX DUNT KILL PPL, PPL KILL PPL!!1

every red blooded american should carry
youtube.com/watch?v=rjW1qV6f8Wc

Fun fact, these terrorist attacks still don't reach the number of gun deaths (even if you exclude suicide) in the United States.

Fun fact, deaths from speeding cause more deaths than gun homicides in the US, yet we still allow cars to be made that can exceed two - three times the speed limit.

Fun fact, deaths from tobacco use are about 30 times more than gun homicides yet we still allow tobacco to be sold in the US.

That's what you think.

Simply put, Niggers.

Common sense truck laws:
1. No high capacity fuel cells (over 10 gallons)
2. Ban heat shrouds
3. Ban adjustable or foldable seats
4. Bullet button required to adjust cruise control

This is simply common sense. Think about the children.

So just ban all trucks is what you're saying.

try europe
murica doesn't really have an issue with people getting trucks and going for the high score

Of course. But we don't want the truck nuts to think that we're taking their murdermobiles away

But I like my murdermobile.
It treats me nice.
She has a really nice personality once you get to know her.

The truck industry corporations will just create new models that follow the letter of the law, but not the spirit; effectively rendering any common sense legislation as useless.
1. Multiple fuel cells, or a compound hopper setup that doesn't have more than 10 gal in one tank at a time, but still allows for sustained driving (and murdering) at a rapid rate of speed

>Say it with me, MUUUUUUUUUUUUH FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBZZZZ

I know this is a troll post but I actually am beginning to develop an issue with all the commercial vehicles on the road. They take up too much room, reduce visibility for other motorists, and cause congestion.

I know this is one of those things where I should just suck it up - but fuck - there are so many of them now. Particularly here in Massachusetts where there isn't much road to go around to begin with...you got fucking regular 18 wheelers, oil trucks, cement trucks, landscaping trucks, wreckers, etc..... just shitting up the place

It doesn't matter anyway.
Trumps gonna castrate the EPA, and maybe we can get rid of the 25 year rule.
The one thing I'm looking forward to with the Trump administration is relaxed car laws.

>maybe we can get rid of the 25 year rule.
Not gonna happen. You forget Trump is a "businessman" no matter how terrible a businessman he is (Every single company he had a hand in running went bankrupt). And why does the 25 year law exist? To protect corporate profits. It's not going anywhere, ESPECIALLY with Trump in charge. You'd have had a better shot at it being repealed with Bernie in charge

you fucking retard of coarse the homicide rate will be skewed for minorites the fact that you posted this means you unironicly think this chart is accurate

this propaganda is as bad as scientology bullshit

in order for the EPA to be changed it would take total consensus and a minimum of 5-7 years

***did your facebook feed tell you trump the chump would do that for you?

Did you know that 3 of the top ten surnames for "white" criminals are Garcia, Rodriguez, and Martinez?

Don't ruin my dreams.
You think I didn't realise this.
But I want to believe!

you're still retarded. This is reality, not fantasy. You supported an irresponsible pathological lier and now you're pinning impossible hopes and dreams on him
Congrats on electing the WORST possible candidate we have EVER had.

>facebook
Like I have one.

As much as it'd be nice for trump to change things, nothing is going to happen.
He's going do to just about as much as obama did. Which wasn't much.
People need to realise the president isn't the end all be all of our gov't

But he didn't support Hillary

I didn't vote for him.
Dudes a fucking idiot.
I wanted to feel the burn.
But he's here. Nothing I can do now.

mfw he changes it to the 50 year rule

Bernie Sanders motherfucker. Bernie was the perfect candidate.

Then I'd wait for my contract to end, say peace, and move out the country.
Probably mexico. It's a terrible place but it's not as bad as people think.

found the Trump supporter who will soon have their hopes and dreams crushed by a lier.

enjoy your lying sack of shit.

Stick to the murdertrucks. Go to /pol/ for your shitposting

>next you'll be telling me they're the automobiles of peace
They are though, without them nothing would get anywhere and anarchy would ensue since no one can get fresh food and whatever else keeps people sane

>Trump already gave me all I wanted, and more
2016 is the gift that keeps on giving
I wonder what will happen next week?

Postin assault trucks

Don't forget mandatory truck locks, and the keys must be secured separately in another locking container.

did he just displace his hairpiece from frustration at these poll results?

Shitlib Jonestown?

>communist jew
>perfect candidate
If every Gen Z kid went to tech school or a STEM school for free his idea might not be terrible but we both know it would just devalue college degrees to the equivalent of a high school diploma. Also a lot of the businesses would bug out to save money from tax hikes.

but I like the murdertrucks. Ban them and watch the entire USA economy fall to ruins.

oh look. several European countries have already implemented similar systems, had no fallout from it and are now among the happiest countries on Earth while the USA doesn't crack the top 20.
Your OPINION has been noted and discarded.

I like this idea

my truck has two 50 gallon fuel tanks, come and try to take them, commie

fuck you

>1 ton chassis
>babby cab

What about the other 7?

>if you think that's bad, well check this out!
That was a really good refute.

Looks kinda cool, but I still like 'em better duel-style, haulin' a load of gasoline.

Trump supporters everyone

Is this the daily /k/o/mmando thread?

This is a good thread

Once you find a viable alternative, then you have a right to complain. Until then, if you're worried about congestion there's always public transport for the masses.

>looks kinda cool
Maybe if you suffer regular strokes.

No police department should have wartime vehicles.

>No police department should have wartime vehicles.
this, legal for anybody, or nobody

>but what if mah shtf scenario

>Vehicles this size are only for posers

Just ask EF

that's just a glorified ute

>mfw my car can not exceed the highest speed limit
>mfw fuel cell < 10gal
>mfw german

#NOTALLTRUCKS

>I-It's just the 1% of trucks that cause 99% of the murders!

SHALL

BOY IM TREADING ON YOU

You know, Leafland ain't so bad

fuck i havent seen that in ages

>Niggers

Mass deportations when?