Itt: engines that come with forged internals

Itt: engines that come with forged internals.

>f20/22c
>crank
>rods
>pistons
despite the high compression they are actually still very good at making power while boosted and doing so reliably.

i don't even know what this is but i have a feeling it's german.

Pretty rare to have petrol engines with forged pistons, even tough lumps like the 2JZ didn't.
ford terminator

>ford svt stamped on supercharger

nice seeing you on Veeky Forums, helen keller

i thought the 2jz did, rb26 didn't? that's why i made this thread, just wondering how rare it is for an oem to put forged internals in an engine?

Cast pistons tho

Neither of those engines used forged pistons.
Forged rods and crank only, like pretty much every engine.
I think the 1UZ used forged pistons, and the Ford Focus SVT engine. No idea why.
Usually only low volume engines used forged pistons.

ah sorry misread your post, thought you were only referring to internals in general and not just pistons.

Virtually every new engine comes with forged crank and rods. Engines from the 80s have been coming with forged cranks and rods. If you can find any engine with cast connecting rods, then what you're looking at is a shit engine from a shit manufacturer.

>inb4 forged only means aftermarket H-beams

> just wondering how rare it is for an oem to put forged internals in an engine?
Hey everyone, I'm ultra-fucking new to cars.....

Muh stock 14 lbs of boost
Muh direct injection petrol in 2006

>says Ford on it
>its german

This, my shitty 90s Citroen has forged rods.
Not terribly chunky looking and probably forged pig iron but forged none the less.
Cast crank though, fml.

okay user give me a list of every engine to come with forged internals since i'm so new to cars and don't just know this off the top of my head.

nc mx5s 09-15 have forged internals and handle boost really well

Not him, but you're a Canadian shitter who routinely lies about his MPG and hasn't learned to keep his S2000 on the track yet.

>not going with titanium rods

>5 times more expensive
>for literally no benefit
y tho

>fatigue limit
No.

Based off a ford mustang eco boost
Ford mustang eco boost based off pinto engine from 1970s
>kek