Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous thread: >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=754

>Latest Q&A
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=733

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Telsiai (SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha/Fedimian, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (?)

Other urls found in this thread:

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=773
pastebin.com/u/sunhwapark
pastebin.com/up9xJ35y
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=776
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=777
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Comfy (?)

why havent u quit

my special someone will return one day....

I have fun playing this game

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=773

how so

Also post your reaction when they release rank resets BEFORE Miko and doppel fixes, and then announce R9 next week.

I enjoy playing my class

some user told me here that slithering will get nerfed soon in ktos? did i get bamboozled?

also what are the chances rank-resets will accidentally remove all your achievements / progress towards achievements since no announcement has mentioned them...

did ktos even get their rank reset yet? its been datamined over a month ago but i never heard about it being released yet. are we the guinea pigs now for the superior version?

rank reset confirmed after jan. 10!

Migo SOOOOOON

Still alive!

to

they got their rank reset, if anything bad happened Mia would've told us about it

>did ktos even get their rank reset yet? its been datamined over a month ago but i never heard about it being released yet. are we the guinea pigs now for the superior version?

Yes. Got one in Mail there.

did orsha tosg guild quit? havnt seen them in op for over a month

the leader disbanded at least 2 months ago

Did not use it yet.

Mia comeback

It expires on January 17th if I remember right.

I used mine asap

Yes, but i dont know what build to make.

iTOS has cute migo?

soon(tm)!

mia senpai was i bamboozled being told that ktos is getting slithering nerfed?

read pastebin.com/u/sunhwapark
i dont have that skill there

If anything slithering needs an animation buff at the end, the delay after the swipe is fucking ridiculous.

I play rodel on ktos, and there is no nerf.

The only time that this skill was changed was to apply that hoplite skill or something - which was a buff.

ok thanks, misinfo agents forgot that this game was still alive

>Swaaz lying in shout
cmon

this is without headpieces equipped
silly sheeple thinks his cookie cutter glass cannon build is meta
goodluck knowing what to do when you empty your entire roation on me and it does nothing, and my headbutt does 25k damage each hit.

>no headpieces
>portrait has headpieces
I know this a false flag but here your (you) anyway

but we saw your cutie Cryo girl

how do you hit anything without a ton of dex?

This is fake because I know Swazz is a girl

Colyo here. Poking back in for rank reset. Kotatsu has officially disbanded but the ded guild still exists. Not bringing it back, though some of us have stayed in touch. May start doing meetups again.

why is this guy with 4 likes talking big in shout?

that was my sp recovery headpiece, which i still have in market today because nobody wants to buy the piece of trash
ill admit technically i was wrong though, i meant +hp headpieces
hitting full ddex 50% of the time is your goal, not everytime. all the dex in the world wont penetrate my max crit resist + max hp. all ur skills do nothing, even dethrone barely does 15k on me when without me even buffing im 100k hp while taunt is up (100% uptime)
now in the meantime, me simply hitting you once will deal 50% of your hp if not 1 shot you. headbutt does 25k without stats being calculated with 2x overheat, scutum does 15k with 3x overheat, butterfly does 15k total with 2 overheat. simply not missing on 1 skill will take care of any dex opponent.
now even with no dex, i hit like barely 1/4th of the time. hence why im using the following

3 headpieces with accuracy
trinity sword (accuracy)
+7 gauntlet
lv7 green accuracy gems

this leads me to hitting under 50% of the time, so i still have room for improvement. aiming for hasta plate gloves or just waiting for more gears to come out.

again, the key here is when u play as full con, ur goal is to hit 50% of the time against full dex. you will almost 1 shot them just hitting them one time meanwhile their entire rotation barely does half ur health assuming your max block doesnt already screw with them.

full con max block ALMOST comes on-par with full dex max evasion (in terms of which class will hit past block/evasion) and this is fact, but wtih block u have 5x more health

just because ur full dex doesnt mean my 3600 block isnt gonna end your day just as much as your evasion will

holy fucking shit

the only good thing that could be taken from the delay that we are 3 months behind ktos was the fact that we could get a reset knowing that r9 will look at least

now they will shove the reset into our asses and two weeks later announce r9 at ktos and we can't prepare
I mean, fuck me ufck u fuck everything fuck fuck

nice, mine does 30k when it connects without crits

block is capped at 75%
and you should get a proper accuracy weapon ffs farm a FUCKING drake tail

damage means nothing, your damage comes from headbutt debuff + %attribute bonus anyway

get a lolopanther leather gloves stage 3 (cheap) with a lv 7 green gem

>we could get a reset knowing that r9 will look at least
LOL

the funny thing is everyones going to reset to "perfect" r8 builds, only to get FUCKED by r9 when it comes out

remember to futureproof yourself
diev3
linker2
wiz3

DUDE
WEET
LMAO

>those comments on their facebook page

I'LL JUST RESET AND FORGET MY TOON UNTIL R9 COMES LOL

WILL PROBABLY TAKE 6 MOTNHS XD

ON A SIDE NOTE, I STILL NEED TO DO SAALUS/290

I HOPE YOU GUY'S DONT MIND CARRYING A RANK 1 330 SWORDSMAN IN AREA OF RUINS

>reset
It takes maybe like 1.5 weeks to level to r8 nowadays. Rank reset hype/drama is completely overblown.

We better get a content update before the fucking rank reset which is looking to come 10th january at the earliest.

any tosg on there?

Most of the Orsha members quit after the leader left the game. However, a couple players still remain. The old guild leader is checking out the game again and the remaining old members either joined a new guild or play solo occasionally.

this loading screen makes me horny

>Suarez
>S___z
>Swaaz

daily reminder afk necros ruin the economy and get 100% attributes with zero effort
i hope that 5x extra damage justifies you having 3x less hp than me :^)
>using a cleric weapon on a swordsmen because its "superior"
i dont recall stating my headbutt damage comes from my debuff, its 32k+ with debuff but nice try my nigga
>using leather
nice meme

I hope IMC merges us with Orsha so we can save them

be careful before you trigger swaaz

>swaaz identified
>immediately a swaaz post

really makes me :thinking:

literally google my name and its linked to all my social media
retard
jokes on you, i was only pretending to be retarded
wew lad, call yourself a detective when u cant even google me. nice try

You have to go back.

Can a musket do any solo grinding at level 230?

I'm personally hoping for a merge too but Orsha is surviving okay. It's a lot quieter than klaipeda but we have a close knit and active community with really strong dedicated players. My guild has over 20 people online at any given time running content and doing things together. There are a couple parties actively farming 15f and a bunch of us getting ready for Solmiki.

What will merging do? Instances are already shared.

It will allow for the greatest /tosg/ guild to form and rule the server.

I want the Orshans at our Christmas party

They should just merge all the fucking servers together then have an event that pits each server against each server, ch1 only. Like how they had open gvg but dedicated to only one channel so butt mad fags wouldn't cry over getting killed and shit. Then after that have an event that is like oh lets all be friends bullshit. Then make wb's give the normal 5 ranks or whatever but then give 2 random boxes to random parties that didn't get a cube.

Then have weekly fuck you other server fights and every other week is buttbuddybrotime.

Is Fencer 3 still top tier?

I wish patch note translations were somewhere other than pastebin. I keep looking at all the other recent pastes
pastebin.com/up9xJ35y

What about Fedimian?
There should be 1 or 2 anons left alone

They are dead, Jim.

Indeed, during EU hours the general is kept alive only by US NEETS now

Yes, it's ridiculous

what keeps the general alive when US neets are asleep?

SEA NEETS

Why does fencer c3 have 11 abilities when every other class gets half as many?

Sure as fuck not someone from EU

Doppel c3 has 10 skills, Swordsman classes all tend to be large amounts really

not (wtf i hate) EG (now)

>21 unique IPs
We don't even have the IPs for a full guild anymore

>78 posts

>60+ are just meaningless shitposting

I shitpost a bit, but have recently turned to info posts. Soon it will go back to misinfo, but as the game is I actually want to help everyone out as best I can because fuck everything

its not like you can misinfo anyone left, we've been here all year now

it'll be 760 posts of meaningless shitposts soon enough

For the first time I understood nuaele card works like aspersion does in that it takes your mdef upon entering a map.

But there is no one left to missinfo
Game isn't attracting new players and started bleeding loyal playerbase too, this general is losing anons every week

It's just Christmas holydays effect

ALIVE GAME

pretty ded tbqhwyfampairino

Rodelero is the single most buffed class in this game's history. It went from being the worst overall class in the game into being one of the most viable Swordsman classes. Slithering is certainly one of the most useful assets to have, but it's hardly OP when it makes you slow as fuck, unable to do anything BUT move, and has such a low uptime.

>Walk into merc post
>Bracelets de-equip and can't be reequipped
>Go outside
>They're fine now
WHAT
THE
FUCK

I enjoyed a nice fisting in inner wall district thanks to this shit. I can't equip them in Klaipeda for some reason either.

Could be hookers stripping you

Not unless they make it so whenever you enter a specific area it always happens.

>Can't equip bracelets
>Bosses level on missions are not being adjusted anymore
>THEY DIDN'T EVEN NEEDED A MAINTENANCE TO BREAK THE GAME

IMC has to be the best publisher out there.

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=776

I don't even understand what could cause that issue

I think the Christmas song had a timed trigger for implementation that could have messed things up? Seems to have started shortly after anyway.

It's official
Q&A are over and will never come back
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=777
Have your weekly wikipedia copy pasted page of worthles shit none cares

Who gave a fuck about the Q and A? They were just made up questions no one asked.