I would never drive this shitbox

>What is that one car that you'll never ever ever drive because they are just so damn awful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4RiS3LneKQk
corvetteonline.com/news/c8zora-zr1-renderings-close-to-the-real-deal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would rather a GTR tbqh

Enjoy lads!!

does it could if I've test-driven it before?

PT Cruisers
Corvettes
4th gen F-Bodies
Post-1969 Mustangs

I think those are the only cars I'd be embarrassed to be seen in.

any subaru
any scion
any american car

Wow patrician!

any oldsmobile
any lincoln

This car is actually very reliable user...

Any normal Nissan.

They're plastic, ticking and knocking pieces of shit for dindu's.

eh i was given a new rav4 crossover thing as a loaner for 2 days. wanted to kill myself. the vehicle equivalent of a cubicle

>reliable
>IRS
>some aftermarket support
Why do you hate it user? Sure it's not the best car ever, but it's FAR from the worst. It's just a restyled Pontiac Grand Am.

what if i actually don't hate any cars? the purpose of the automobile is to get from one place to the next. i can't hate a machine that fulfills its purpose.

>this also
i didnt realize how popular nissans r with darkies till i got a job working in the hood

There is none. I would drive all cars ever made
>Car is brilliant = good experience
>Car is awful = anecdotes

a miata.

not even because of anything mechanical or the manufacturer, i just fucking hate how they look.

I never said it wasn't reliable. It is the most miserable shitbox I ever had to drive.It didn't go well, it didn't stop well, it didn't handle well. The doors clanged shut like they were made of roof flashing. The floppy pencil thin shifter felt like it was going snap off every time it was touched.

I can't imagine somebody shopping for a car, driving a fifth-gen Malibu and coming back and saying, "Yeah, that's the one. I like that".

You are actually defending this crap?

>basing his impressions on one owned and maintained by a nigger

work at a nissan dealership, these are pure shit.

I can't think of anything I would absolutely refuse to drive. The car would have to be very unresponsive, smell terrible, be very uncomfortable. It would have to be a mobile crackhouse and just as dangerous

>The car would have to be very unresponsive, smell terrible, be very uncomfortable. It would have to be a mobile crackhouse and just as dangerous
see:

I rented a base model Nissan versa recently. Good lord I felt cucked just driving it.

Lmao

This.

Camaro a shit

Nothing I'd flat out refuse to drive, assuming it was in a safe condition.

Might be better to say "I'd never buy this shitbox" in which case that's an easy one. Vauxhall Corsa

>Vauxhall Corsa
Here you go m8

so its a bait thread then
got it

camaro is shit haha look at this

youtube.com/watch?v=4RiS3LneKQk

fuck you
recent hyundai cars have been pretty great

>why am i here

Never driven a "normal nissan" but Infiniti seems pretty good though

where is the power

this is shit

at least make it awd and I could see it having a niche market

rwd na I4 is garbage

test drove a g37 and it was disappointing af.
the only valid nip brands are honda and toyota

I would buy a Hyundai in a heartbeat. Just because you don't enjoy the look or feel doesn't make them unreliable shit

what didn't you like? just curious what points make you prefer honda and toyota

My family owned a junkyard, so besides my 67 Impala SS which was totally badass I always had a shitbox. Shitboxes of notability included:
88 Hyundai Excel 0-60 in 2 miles w/a stick
89 Pontiac Le Mans an egg on wheels

Also had some great beaters out of the yard
86 Mazda 626 4 door flying go kart
88 Subaru Turbo Wagon w/ a stick
87 Nissan Sentra 2 Door w/ a stick
Never paid more than $25 for any of the shitboxes

Anything Honda. I can hear the wretched screams of Honda employees any time I so much as ride in one.

You are the definition of a true car guy. You deserve a crown for your honesty.

Don't those have the 2GR-FE? I drove my buddies once. It's a peppy engine.

Some vehicles won't make it from point A to point B. You can hate those.

Take a Ford Contour for example.
If you make it and it hasn't exploded, you're incredibly lucky.

>I4
This is the quality of posts I've come to expect from benchracing faggits

Any new Honda
Any new VW
Chevy Cruze,Spark,sonic,trax
Any Mazda except the MX5 and the Mazda 3 hatch
Any scion
Any new Mitsubishi except evo
Any base Hyundai or Kia
Any crossover expect the dodge durango or Ford Explorer or Jeep Cherokee even though the are not that reliable

The Corvette legacy is officially over!!!

And just because they're reliable it doesn't mean you have to want to drive them

you got him!!

XJs are reliable
That is as long as you keep a pair of ballast resistors and a crank sensor in the glove box. Kek.

But dat I6 tho. Worth it.

>XJs are reliable

>drown a car
>it no longer works
YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT

Chrysler is fucking garbage. Took a trip out to California last year with my dad and he let me pick our rental car:
>Toyota Corolla
>Hyundai Elantra
>Chrysler 200

I chose the 200...

Terrible interior. Clunky transmission. Engine always sounded stressed. Just awful.

We did take it up a mountain road near Palm Springs and beat the shit out of it though haha.

I just don't understand. It looks almost exactly like a Lamborghini gallardo.

What if it's a BMW and it can't do that without breaking down

What if it's a miata and can barely make it through deep snow even with the right tires

source on the pic?

>this fucking shoe car

Here you go lads:
corvetteonline.com/news/c8zora-zr1-renderings-close-to-the-real-deal/

>Any minivan
>Any econobox older than 15 years

Other than that as long as it works well I'm okay with anything.

uhh ok?

Stay BTFO

he's saying the guy hates them because he can't afford them.

I don't care for them either, but
>I4

you sound like you hate america,boy!

Lololololololol!!!

>its a : I GET ANGRY AT PEOPLE POSTING MY CAR thread

Doesn't technically count because I drove one for 7 years, but fuck you couldn't pay me enough to get into another one of these.

oh cmon user thats like making fun of the retard

I know, but man, that hatred runs deep.

[spoiler]Is it bad that I kind of miss it? Is this what it feels like to be in an abusive relationship?[/spoiler]

My brother owns one, with low mileage for its age (somewhere in the 50k). Compared to the '03 Honda Accord I putter around with for now the thing is positively anemic.

The accelerator has like an inch of travel before the engine realizes it's supposed to be going, the brakes are just as unresponsive, the slushbox waits an eternity if you want to shift down and then has to be goaded by full-throttle shenanigans to be pushed back up...

Seats are trash, plastic is hard and scratchy, steering wheel gets positively freezing in the winter, sound is ass.

It's astounding reliability is it's only real benefit. Fucker lived through 8 years of sitting in a parking lot with only seafoam and a weekly jostling to keep things from shitting up and looks no worse for wear.

It is the definition of a sluggish A-to-B shitbox. Of course, my brother hates driving so it befits him very well.

>tfw DD'd a pt cruiser for three years

JUST

>insert hyundai or kia anything

i would never own a car that came from a company that has no direct motorsport engineering

>hyundai wrc is almost entirely unrelated from the hyundai road cars

>i would never own a car that came from a company that has no direct motorsport engineering
Kia races in the Pirelli World Challenge series which demands production base cars using production based engines.
The Kia Optima (2011-2015) raced in the GTS class and has taken home the championship before (The GTS class also contains Ford Mustangs, Chevy Camaros, Cadillac CTS-Vs, Maserati Gran Turismos and Porsche Caymans). Though I should note Kia left the GTS class for the 2016 model year
The Kia Rio competes in SCCA's B-Spec racing class.
and the Kia Forte races in the Pirelli World Challenge TC and TCA class.

This poster is a gentleman and a scholar.

The reliability is its weakness. It is trash, but it doesn't break down, so you keep driving it.

I'd never own a KIA simply because of the fuckin' name.