Holy fuck, im pretty sad, i drive a bmw m5 and to be honest it's a very fast car...

holy fuck, im pretty sad, i drive a bmw m5 and to be honest it's a very fast car, blows most cars out of the water when im driving around my town but today i saw an audi r8, looked brand new and fuck i felt kinda small driving next to it. does any one else here get sad when they see a faster car than theirs on the road? this thing looked like a fucking space ship and i couldn't catch it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WoNAt9bQZtY
youtube.com/watch?v=HPh90yNX-mY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least your car isn't a VW parts bin special.

consumerism is one hell of a drug

I drive a '90 base miata, it's about as shitbox as you can get. My friend has a very nice m edition '91 miata in the same color as mine. I wish that my miata looked evem half as good as his.

Absolutely not. I'm not driving on a race track where speed actually matters. If someone else has faster car why not be happy about it? I can appreciate the fast cars, but would´t want to have one for DD. I find absolutely no reason to feel sad about it.

Is your penis really really small OP? Be honest.

I saw one of these in Kansas City today. Real head turner.

Oh look at Buddha over here, completely freed from material wants. You're no better than us.

I drive a fast/nice enough car that it doesn't bother me too much because the price jump to get to the next level of performance is massive. I actually appreciate other nice cars on the road and often give them a wave or nod to acknowledge another person who is enthusiastic about their car. They almost always wave back and some times they will convoy with you for a while if your car is nice enough.

This. And checked. I drove an old 335i but i keep it clean and even new bmw drivers will like to gang with me down the highway for a bit

Of course the audi drivers always slide past

Spend some time driving a race car and you will no longer give a single fuck about fast street cars. Spend some time working on exotics and you will no longer want to own an exotic.

>Of course the audi drivers always slide past

Yeah that's a given. Audi drivers are usually way too far up their own ass to acknowledge anyone else. But I can boot most of them so I don't mind, if they get cocky they'll get embarrassed when a Ute sails past them.

R8 is a beast
youtube.com/watch?v=WoNAt9bQZtY

I mean, I only felt bad when some fag in a v6 camry tried to race me...I knew he would win so I didn't.

It must be really nice knowing that your car is faster than 99.5% of cars on the road. I guess I'll settle for being in the top 20%.

>Viper ACR annihilates everything on the track, GT350R outpaces the NSX and GT-R, Camaro SS 1LE hangs with the M4 GTS and is faster than an F-Type SVR with AWD/DCT/575HP
>all these cars place poorly in the drag race

What kind of bizzaro world am I in where American cars are fast in corners but slow in straight lines?

easily the best time in history for murikan cars.

>barely road legal Vier acr is slower than 3 tone luxury Mercedes around the ring
What are you talking about?

>trying that hard

If you have an e39 then you shouldn't be jealous

still pretending the c7 isn't one of the best performance values in automotive history are we.

>does any one else here get sad when they see a faster car than theirs on the road?

No. I'm not a benchracing poser.

There will always be something faster op. You just have to love your car for what it is. It's not about how fast you go, it's about how much fun you have.

^ This right here.

Fun > Speed. Here demonstrated by Chris Harris:
youtube.com/watch?v=HPh90yNX-mY