>played a lot of games online and slept in a lot

i-is this the path to sucess?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Y35mxePPCc
www38.zippyshare.com/v/33j2c0vP/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Not really. No.

start taking this time seriously or you're fucked mate

You took the time to work. You're not working.
What do you think is going to be the outcome?

What is the startup? Tech?

If you're such a failure, your best bet at success is getting back to your job asap.

Would making a daily youtube video blog be something that would keep me on track or would it just be a distraction?

trips for truth,

I did write a daily schedule down this evening while watching netflix. So it's time for bed

A poor outcome clearly

Yeah tech startup

yeah that's also on the to-do list

YES please document all your failures and upload them for the entire world to see, that would be hilarious!

no need to be so mean about it

It's not mean, just realistic.

post cp so you get banned and limit your browsing time to two hours a day at the end of the day after you've done all your work.

If your job was coding, its normal.
You're basically taking a break from it so you don't completely break down.

You've chilled for three weeks, now its time to start working on the dream - gradually.
From next week and on - make it a goal to work 5h/day on the thing. Go to a coffee shop, preferably near a college/uni with nice girls, sit down, enjoy the atmosphere, work a bit.

After a week of getting into it, switch to 8h days, and then 10h+ days.

You can do it Op
Don't give up. You might not be a millionaire but you can live without wageslaving.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Y35mxePPCc

Your "tech" startup will never happen, your just like every other jerkoff who thinks their going to be the next zuckerberg and become successful by working on their "project" a couple hours a week. Just admit you wanted a break or a vacation and get back to work

You're

Never

Going

To

Make

It

But keep treating your goal as a joke. Posting this proves it. Sleep your startup away.

Do you have torrents for all the stuff from this guy?

is this the type of guy that makes the actual money saying he makes money?

im yet to see a step by step guide in how to make money on the internet beyond peanuts

lol I just saw this comment:

>I can sum up this entire video for everyone:
>1: get cheap product that has large markup.
>2: list on amazon with attention to keywords
>3: get as many sales and reviews as close together at launch as possible
>4: repeat
>This guy is a dick. waste everyone's time for a narcissistic selfie. I hate people like that. >Thinks he is a genius by buying a yoga mat from china and selling it on amazon for 10x the cost and that he knows all about business by having run one for 13 months. Yet another douchbag who wants to sell information that you could get in a book for a tenner for thousands.

yeah im not going to bother. i dont see how nothing but luck would be needed to make it.

>that pic
>my life
fug

no sorry

he claims. I thought the Amazon search ranking stuff was useful

it doesn't cost anything to watch the video and it's not my video so I don't give a fuck if anyone watches it or not I thought it was good advice. ur2edgy4me so you're right I guess?

okay, tell us how rich you are from amazon sales already

ignore him. he's another one of those fools who think success == luck.

Hi the world doesn't owe you shit. fuck yourself

im just saying that video is bullshit
all he is saying is buy cheap sell for a markup
51 fucking minutes

hes probably making most money from idiots going to his seminars

Luckily not everyone in the world is a fag.
I'll tell you how to get rich on Amazon, and I don't mind. You know why? Cause I know 99% of people won't execute. 95% won't even try.

Here is a fool proof formula for making money on Amazon.
1. Research your niche, and advertisement cost. At the very least you can use Keywords Planner for Google Adwords, its free. Its your niche black dildoes? Enter the keyword and see how many searches there are. See whats the price for keywords. You'll need to pay for advertisement later. There are more sophisticated tools for research, but if you start youll find them yourself.
2. Check out your competition. Go on Amazon and see if anyone sells your product. Make a list of keywords for which it should show up. Spend 80 bucks on Jungle Scout to see how many sales they have (US Amazon only).

3. Order the product, either locally or from China (alibaba/made in china). If from China - request samples from 10 factories first, by air mail, usually less than $250 for each samples shipment. Do some testing (use your own shit) and see which ones are the best.
List that shit on Amazon. do it FBA fulfilled (preferably). If you get decent sales - proceed to next step. Btw price should be at least X4 your costs.
4. Private branding - tell the good factories youre ordering their shit. Gonna be like 5k-20k units, depending on what it is, be prepared to spend some money. Slap a label on it (same name as your LLC preferably), so that other people can't jump on your listing.
5. Send your private label shit to Amazon and profit.

Other steps:
Run Amazon ads to boost yourself in search results. Focus on keywords with low price, monopolize the niches. Pay people for positive reviews (give away your product). There are sites that facilitate this. Yes its still going on.

And that ladies and gentlemen is how you dump your stupid fucking job and start making tens of thousands a month. Wouldn't get more concise and clear than that

sheeeit this sounds pretty legit. Gonna look into it man, you have my thanks. My only question is to get to the point where you're actually making money how much would you say you have to invest? Would $10,000 get you there?

please drink bleach

Yes. Most people get there for under a grand.

You can adjust your approach, but typically people spread their risk over several products.

Samples will cost you $250*10 = $2500 per product type.

For four products, that 10Gs.
This is done so that if you fuck up one or two and they aren't making much, the other ones (hopefully) get you real money.

If you're aiming for QUALITY, then this is the way how its done. If you just order from 1,2, 3 Chinese factories, they might all be lemons. You gotta find the best factory, and the only way to do it is experiment. There are expats in China who can go to the factories and also give your product an inspection down to color variation and that shit.

NOW,
if that sounds like too much of an investment, there is other way to start - retail arbitrage. Basically finding shit in your local store (e.g. liquidators), that is selling for way more on Amazon. You buy that shit and ship it there. Kids toys are an item that comes up often, but competition is fierce. Also, this way you won't be able to private label it and its a race to the bottom if others discover the same source of cheap product. However, it can give you an idea how its done, gets the ball rolling.

Lol dumb nigger. How much are you making there? Are you over 10G/month? I doubt it.

>There are expats in China who can go to the factories and also give your product an inspection down to color variation and that shit.
What's the cost of such a thing?

>retail arbitrage
Sweet man, I might look into this too. I'm not sure where you find that sort of thing though.

$200-$500. Cheaper is better

go for a run and drink coffee it will help your motivation immensely

That's not too bad. I have one more question if you don't mind, and it might be too vague to answer: How do you select your niche initially? At the very least, are there any areas which are totally saturated and should be disregarded from the start?

From personal experience, combination of two distinct properties in one product works well. You gotta train your inner hustler to spot these opportunities. Let me give you an example, lets say you want to sell makeup for women. If you just send random shit, you won't do well. The distributors themselves are directly selling on Amazon. You won't undercut these, and you can't compete on quality. Retail arbitrage will fail. Sourcing chinese stuff and private branding will also likely fail (distrust of new brands + legal liability if your makeup eats some chicks face).

But what can work? You're there to provide a quality niche product for good money

Guys i've got a method for easy money!
Explanation:
www38.zippyshare.com/v/33j2c0vP/file.html

That makes sense, a combination of two distinct properties is certainly going to make something more niche. Thanks for the help man, it's time to get my thinking cap on.

1. How do you find a good niche? everything seems already populated and your shit gets on page 300.

2. How does this work?

3. How do you avoid going to jail by importing banned crap from china? I remember for example some kids died because of plastic chinese crap and I dont want none of that

4. How does the LLC creation work and is it even legal? What do you mean label? like a brand? the name of my Amazon shop? why would I want to make public the name of my LLC? isnt that to avoid taxes? it should be different than anything accessible publically.
Also how does the unit shit works? do you store the units at home or somewhere else? i dont get it

Please be more concise. I need step by step, I dont understand the jargon or the steps to take, that is what all those videos miss.

Even if he answers all that, you still won't take action.

Is the free keyword stuff software enough? what do you think about longtail pro and all those stuff you pay for?

Buy a moderate quantity of your favorite treat.
Buy a cheap tazer.
Set an alarm to go off every hour on the hour during your desired "hours of operation" (e.g.: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm).
When your hourly alarm goes off, check your work.
>if you spent most of the last hour staying on task with your work instead of just wasting time, reward yourself with a tasty treat
>otherwise, taze yourself
For bonus points, pay someone to do all the clock-watching, work assessing, treat distribution and tazing for you; have this person wake you up every morning with a mild tazer attack.

>use this system
>manage to get rich
>die of heart attack at 30 due to all the tazer attacks
perfect

It's already a thing. A wrist strap that shocks you every time you break your habit. Heard about it from a friend. He's pleased with it. Pic related

You sound clueless

nope, I will take action when I know what to do

you'll adapt to the tazing

Which sites do you use where they still do incentivized reviews?

I see products on amazon all the time where multiple reviewers say "I have recieved this product for free in return for an unbiased review"

From the developer who was called a con artist by Marc Cuban on shark tank. Wow.

The 3/5 stars cracks me up

Christ, are you dumb? Research the shit yourself.

He literally gave you a step by step guide on what to do, and you can't figure out the small stuff? He told you how to research niches, keep researching until you found a good one.

People like you don't deserve to be anything but a wage slave.

please gas yourself, kid

you are a wageslave