I have $2000 to invest. This is money I've saved up over 5 years

I have $2000 to invest. This is money I've saved up over 5 years

I'll invest it (not all in one stock) wherever Veeky Forums tells me too. Post meme stocks ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

mikesbinaryreviews.wordpress.com/automated-binary-review/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should watch the anime Kaiji, the difference between fools and winners is the man who puts his faith in others and not himself.

If it takes you 5 years to save up $2000 you should really invest that into some education rather than memecoins.

>wherever biz tells me to
wasted 5 years

Are you Indian or what. I earn 2000 bucks in four days

>invest
>2000$

kek

This. If it took tou 5 years to save two thousand dollars you are in no position ti be investing. Save it for an emergency and educate yourself a little bit more. Don't jump into anything "just because". You need to have an idea of what you're doing and why

>$2000 in 5 years

Burn it

With that little amount of money you'll burn through most of it in fees if you buy more than one stock.

I'd recommend buying a bank stock. Do your own research first though. Most banks pay decent enough dividends, which will then be immediately used to buy more stock.

Play the long growth game senpai.

Shit you should have just gotten yourself into debt and got a STEM degree.
Doesn't have to be a hot-shit top-20 school either. Piece of paper and some relevant sidework should get you entry level 60k/year easy.

H-holy shit this made my day user.

I was here asking that a month ago. Whatever you do don't buy waves

>$2000
>I've saved up over 5 years
This is just sad desu.

DRAM

buy penny stocks at .0001 sell at .0002 and double your money.. youre welcome

Learn forex, start with binary options, better if you use a robot like this: mikesbinaryreviews.wordpress.com/automated-binary-review/

This has to be a scam.

He posts that shit in every thread.

Ignore the faggot

I loved that anime even though I still don't know how to play mahjong :(

Split it all up between VOO VTI VXUS VYM VB VCIT BND and BNDX

PTN

waves coin is on sale right now, dump all your cash there.

Invest in Apple 10 yrs ago, if you can't do that then try Ford. It's a stable stock that pays dividends.