How much money do you need/make yearly to actually afford one of these?

How much money do you need/make yearly to actually afford one of these?

>need
about 200k
>yearly
depends

clear 500k/year probably. Keep in mind you pay half in taxes and need to live.

$100k~ if you're single

credit is a powerful thing when used wisely

As a single that makes ~100k you are dillusional.

>live with wealthy parents and dont pay anything
>literally 100k/.year of dispoabnle income
>cant afford a 911
fianance isnt the same as buying but he could do it easy

too many variables. Where do you live? What is your cost of living? Are you married? Do you have kids? What is your job outlook? What are your savings? How beefy is your retirement portfolio?

A single person living with their parents in alabama or some other undesireable location making $100k/year is very wealthy. A married person with child(ren) living in SF making $100k/year is barely scraping by.

in general you want to keep payments+insurance+maintance to be under 15% of your gross monthly income.

payments will be 2279 a month not including interest
insurance i'd probably put at $100 a month if you're an excellent driver
repairs would be under warranty but maintenance cost bringing to a porsche dealer i'd say would be like $1500 a year

so $2500 a month all in, roughly.
and that's 15% of $16500, which is an annual income of $198,000

Just did a google search on found this case on a forum for a lease scenario.

> 83,000 to pay of the car after the lease end
> 10k down plus drive offs 36 months 2255 a month plus tax OAC.
> residual is 56% or 83,381.20
> car MSRP 148K

Someone mentioned buying one at 2% APR. Those payments would be insane.

it depends on how you live, its very affordable with credit + 80k-100k/year if you dont mind having all your salary go into your porsche and live like someone on a 30k salary

163,000ish annually would make your monthly payment of ~3400 about 1/4 of your income.

Assuming a 4 year loan at 3%. Insurance would be another factor. Also it's an awful idea to finance a toy.

>A married person with child(ren) living in SF making $100k/year is barely scraping by.

I believe it. Rent in the bay area for 1 bed rooms are like $2400 a month.

>A married person with child(ren) living in SF making $100k/year is barely scraping by
thats their fault for shopping at the hippy markets instead of at a chain store

I make 70k in SF with only a cat and I am barely scraping by, if I had kids I'd probably have to make my apartment into a sweatshop and have them make macaroni crafts to sell on etsy to pay their way

> Living on ~1k a month for everything else... buuuu I have a Porsche!

yep but those are higher tier homes

shit shacks or garages or are like anywhere from 800 to 1200 a month, and bachelor pads in shit areas are a few hundred more

im agreeing with yall

If you're making 100k/year you're not taking 100k home. Depending on state that'll be 70 or even less.
More realistically I would say you'd need to make closer to 200k if you are single and comfortably want to afford it while having your own place

You poor soul you have no idea how fucking expensive it can be to live in California

no one said net or gross so i assumed net

desu why would anyone buy a 911 unless they had the money in full

I wouldn't expect to buy a car that costs more than my yearly income or more than 10%-15% of my total assets.

100k would do it if you live like a Monk in a shed in somebody's yard. An acquaintance of mine is 26, makes 200k+ a year, but...... still lives with her parents. Lame, I know, but she's got a Ferrari.

Price of car + life = many monies

more than you can afford, pal

Using credit on a car ever. Stay jew.

>There is two gt3 rs's in the entire country
>450,000€ and 480,000€

like 50k if you live with mom.

Jesus, I'm paying 1500 a month for a 4 bedroom house with 2 car garage in WA.

Child detected.

I pay $950 a month for about the same here in Arizona. I know a few places a town over for $450 a month.

>under 15%
Fuck off normalfag.

Yea, I've lived here and there (military) so I know it varies quite a bit. Was paying more in Monterey, CA for a smaller house, with 1 less room and no garage at all compared to here.

I make about 75k a year (in the bank) and I wouldn't want to pay the monthly payments for that car.

Aww poorfag can't deal with actual fiscal responsibility. Enjoy never being able to afford anything nice.

>buying this with cash
>fiscally responsible
t. poor person

I'm the guy you responded to and everything in this picture is paid off in full and in my name. You were saying?

It's the only fiscally responsible thing to do. "Thinking" and I use that term wrongly is pure nigger level finances that results in the jews owning your $4/hr ass for life.

Not that guy but wow nice 6k bike and 90ies Porsche gave me nostalgia

Posts photo without bread on hood. Bullshit detected.

Well I bought both bikes brand new and the car about 4 years ago. I'd be lucky to get 6k for the FZ6, the 675R is a different story. It's not quite a 90s Porsche either. Lets see your garage?

If you want to request something reasonable, I can take another pic now.

I've taken out vehicle loans and I've paid them off fast as fuck, being a single guy. It's not a bad deal, and helps build your credit.

finland?

More than you can afford, pal.

>996
congratulations you purchased one of the worst and cheapest 911s ever made.

beachwood huh? Lyndhurst here.

Yeah

>let's assume you buy a new car each year xD
realistically you would keep that car until you die or resell it for a reasonable amount of money. considering this is a car board and people should know how to properly maintain cars (just kidding I know most people on here are underage bus riders) you can easily view a 911 as an investment. Anyone who tried to buy an old 911 in good condition knows this.

you're supposed to drive a v8 swapped W124 then.

>996
Wew lad, people don't even want that thing

who cares what most ppl dont want

>tfw in Europe they jew us more than 50% of the annual salary if we're considered """"""""""""""""""rich"""""""""""""""""""

someone has to pay for Ahmed and his 9 wives and 54 children

>Not using tax laws to your advantage
Tax deductible mortgages are your friend, providing you can stick to a non-retard investment strategy.
Fuck off, /pol/. I know a literal Ahmed, he works fourteen hour days seven days a week, and he'll still carry old people's groceries out to their mobility scooters for them. He's cool.

>My pitbull wouldn't harm a fly!

And I know a dozen more Ahmeds who have never had a job in the 5 years they've been to this country and still don't speak a word of Swedish.

>I've got nothing: The Post
And how many do you know that do have a job and does speak Swedish?

Because I've encountered thousands of Mehemmed Muhammads in my life and only about 10 percent can speak Swedish on a functional level or leave their little enclaves. I've been to America and most of their Somali are the same.

That wasn't really an answer to my question, but I see your point, as we share the same problems (danefag). I'm not going to deny that there are plenty of issues surrounding our immigration and integration efforts and policies, especially when you look at the last decade or so, and plenty of those issues stem from cultural and educational shortcomings among the immigrant population, but to claim that 90 percent of all non-western immigrants are shit-tier welfare trash is painting with too broad strokes.

It's an issue with assimilation. The number with which these groups come here means there's absolutely no incentive to integrate with Swedish society. They live in huge communities where no-one speaks Swedish and have translators to fill out all their gov't applications. Some have a completely closed ecosystem with their own system of tax and police. This giant influx of people who claim benefits, but pay no taxes is going to be the first true test to our system of welfare.

Honestly, tell me how many of these people you interact with on a day to day. I interact with them every single day and my statements are what I've found. While some of the older ones are rather polite, they have absolutely no interest in interacting with non-muslims most of the time. If they feel that there's a suitable enough number of their own around that they don't have to deal with you, you're furniture, you're a kafir.

In my trips to Minnesota they've seem to have done a bit better on integration, I argue due to the smaller numbers of them brought in. They seem to be either or with their assimilation too, either they don't talk to any non-somali or they're wearing Timberwolves jerseys and Jordans.

I was making 90,000 in Florida, and my company moved me to San Francisco and they now pay me 152,000 because of cost of living compensation. I actually don't live as nice as I did in Florida now.

damn, how are you liking SF anyway?

it must be better than FL in some ways right?

>yep but those are higher tier homes

You think a high tier home in SF is $2400?

You are fucking delusional

you could buy the car in 4-5 years wich is fine

>Honestly, tell me how many of these people you interact with on a day to day
Quite a few, I work and spend a lot of my time in one of the brown areas of Copenhagen. But that might also be a key point to why our experiences differ; the neighbourhood I frequent have had a significant immigrant population for decades, so they're further down the integration track.
I'm with you on your point about the size of immigrant societies and how that influence the process, and I agree that avoiding creating large enclaves should definitely be the strategy.

I like the work and I get to travel a lot. It's a little heavy in the granola-types, I'm not a /pol/itician but I'm also not a libretard and these people are extremely liberal to the point of being annoying about it. I'm pretty happy though. But everything is expensive here, it's unreal. And Miami wasn't exactly cheap. My apartment is 4,600 a month here, it was 2,700 there. The rest of the increase is really in what food, transportation, and general living expenses are though.

About 60-70k per year if you're mooching off someone else so have low bills and have good enough credit to take out a 4 year loan at 2% interest.

That would be

Total payable: $199,421.58
48 monthly payments of: $4,154.62
Total interest: $7,921.58

But if you made 60-70k per year while mooching off someone else, you should be able to put 50-100k down.
And also, you should buy a house instead, not something that'll be worth half as much in a few years. Pay off a house in five years with that sort of money, and then buying a nice car is easy.

Waaaay more than you

>And also, you should buy a house instead, not something that'll be worth half as much in a few years. Pay off a house in five years with that sort of money, and then buying a nice car is easy.

i hate this stupid fucking response.

everybody & their fucking mother knows that it is more responsible to buy a home, it doesn't need to be stated every goddamn time someone wants to buy something fun.

can you take a house to the track? if the answer is no, shut the fuck up.

some people just want to have fun in cool cars without buying an expensive house or getting their finances in order. they already know that they're making a bad decision in order to have an ( unnecessary) luxury.

>inb4 found the broke guy
>inb4 lol @ ur finances

my living situation is pretty nice, but i don't own a fucking 911. maybe this guy wants to own a 911 without all you mouthbreathers jumping down his throat.

70k disappears pretty damn quick even with super low cost of living. I only have about $700 a month in rent, utilities, insurance, and miscellaneous bills, and I can't even fathom what it would take to buy a $100k car. I wouldn't want to make myself that broke for that long.

About $320k a year unless you are a nigger and take finance.

Underrated post.

>can you take a house to the track?
tonight, on top gear...

Dude. I'm all for like, live your dream or whatever.

But if you're making 60-70k per year, buying a 200k car just isn't the best idea. It's a better idea to wait to a point where finances don't matter. If you have no house and are thinking of buying a 200k car, finances should matter.

Buy a piece of shit 70k house or something first, and park a 200k car in front of it, sure. Do it.
But if you are mooching off someone and they could kick you out, it's just a terrible idea.

Nice post user. Thanks.

>not buying four $25k houses and fixing them to rent
Stay poor

>$25k houses
lol where the fuck do you find a $25k house?
the shittiest house i've bought was $80k and it was literally falling apart.

I live in Texas, and singlewides. Gotta start somewhere, but with four you'll still be able to live in Austin unemployed on the rent, or buy real houses fairly quickly.

It's funny, everyone I know in real-estate investments today invests in Texas. Those Californians must be really pouring in, huh?

That and real estate is still dirt fucking cheap. $80k out in Glen Rose gets you plenty.

Thanks, it's a blast to drive and I love it.

That's a 996 Turbo you tards