You're shit at everything: writing, animation, music, programming, graphics, accounting, social skills...

>You're shit at everything: writing, animation, music, programming, graphics, accounting, social skills, cryptocoin trading, stock trading.
>You know you're destined for failure.

That's why I personally am beyond butthurt that I didn't find out about bitcoin back when it was just 0.01 or 0.001 a piece. Even with just 1000 dollars I could have made a killing.
All I had to do was not sell when it reached 32 dollars and fell to 2.

Now I'll never make my dreams come true to live like a happy gamer and help save the animation and video game industry.
>Screaming and crying intensifies.
70 years of harsh living in the streets, here we come.

Other urls found in this thread:

www38.zippyshare.com/v/33j2c0vP/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>You'll never turn into a butterfly.

Tfw I'm good at all of those but can't into socialization

What do I do?

op I could teach you a bit about web dev, you can go to programming from there

With no social skill...
He would either make one deal every few month for 50$ (Which he cuts down to 30$ cause he needs 2 days longer than planned)
Or he looses motivation half way through the process and fucks up.

I've been there. I'm the living embodiment of someone who can do everything a little but nothing right.

>Started nursing school, fucked up
>Started learning electronics, fucked up
>Go to programming classes, fucked up
>Studied 3D-Arts for 2 Years, fucked up
>Tried Webdesign, FUCKED UP!
>REPAIRING PC'S, FUCKED UP!
>MAKING LOGOS, YES, I FUCKED THAT UP!
>WRITING, FUCKED UP ON THE SECOND DAY!
>ACCOUNTING, LOST HALF OF WHAT I HAD!
>WOODWORKING, FUCKED UP!
>WORKING AS A SERVER, i actually did not fuck that up, but you can't make a living as a server...

I'm 29 now, I've tried everything. I'm not good at anything. I'm depressed. I can't work for more than 2 days in a row before my body cramps and I think i die.

My parents are also poor. I have no chance to live a life. I will work as a server until they kick me out, then I will collect wellfare. Hopefully I will die before that day, but I would even fuck up an suicide attemp...

I'm going to sleep now, good night...

force yourself

Force myself to what?
Work? I do that right now, after 5 Days in a row I get panic attacks. It get's so annoying for people around me, that I lost most of my friends.

The only reason my boss would not kick me out right now is because he pities me.

If there would be prescription drugs that would motivate me, I would take them, but my doc just says I'm an lazy fuck.

Well lucky me. I'm just lazy and unmotivated, not genuinely stupid and incompetent. I'm only shit at working at walmart.

I'd do web devving, but no server and no idea how gaining popularity works.
Still if you can teach me more than codeacademy can, then give it a go.
I always wanted to show off a potential future website idea, but had no skills to show it off it in action.

Where do I contact you?

Incompetent yes, stupid not exactly.
I'm too intelligent to enjoy stupidity.
You have no idea how it feels to be mediocre at everything when everything you want would be considered "too big for you" or something you really need brainpower for.

Too dumb to be considered intelligent, too intelligent to enjoy being dumb.

well, you've gotta get used to it

[email protected]

Quit masturbating and see how you feel

Just keep at it, keep trying stuff.

You wasted your best years playing meaningless games designed for children instead of acquiring skills, growing as a person and forming relationship. Yes, you will never make it and yes, it's your own damn fault.

No!! Noooo. It's my parents and grandparents fault from who I inherited these shit genes. My father was a fuck up and his father before him was a fuck up!!

Wtf go back to r9k

You didn't FUCK UP, you GAVE UP.

You just threw in the towel when it got hard. That's what you did.

>thinks buying and holding Bitcoin is a certain way of making money in the long run
>destined for failure
You are correct on the second one.

It was a great investment opportunity, shut up with your negativity about crypto. You're just as bad as the shillers who don't mind their own business.
Yes it's a sca, yes ir doesn't have a real future, but by God man it makes money. Don't give up on idiocy when it gives you cash.

That's why I just put 2000 into WAVES.

I missed BTC moon, I missed ETH moon.

I'll loose it all or move to mars. I don't give a fuck.

I don't disagree it was a great investment opportunity when it was undervalued. However, now that it's incredibly overvalued, it isn't. It might keep going up because of idiots, it might burst. I can't tell you and you can't tell me. All I'm saying is that it's not a "sure way to make money" like a lot of people in these threads seem to think it is.

Meh... I doubled my money off BTC and I got in late.

People with your attitude are who's money ends up in my bank account. You'll be buying BTC when it goes to 3k hoping for 6k. Then it will crash back to 2k and I'll laugh. You will cry.

Y'all ever heard of Jack of all Trades Master of None? I know it's a bitter pill to swallow but maybe you should focus in on one skill/hobby and just put 8-14 hours a day, erryday into turning it into a highly-monetizable one?

Do a Dale Carnegie class? Do some CBT to avoid social anxiety?

or just drink more booze.

This!

BTC was never 0.01.
BTC as always been 1 BTC you fucking retard.
No wonder you didnt see btc, you wouldnt have caught a good investing opp if it fucking hit you in the face

>Pretending to be retarded is still considered funny in the year 2016.

what kind of faggot are you? what does 'fucked up' mean? you won't ever get good at anything if you quit after your first backsetting fuckup. you have to keep at it, persist and persevere. you lack discipline and nothing else.

i'm 28, self employed, make a humble living doing what i love. friends are jelly as fuck and resent me. they forget the fact that i spent the last 5 years locked in my room working/practicing/studying 18 hours a day, every day. to them it looked like i was neeting and playing vidya for 5 years. i told them what i was doing, they didn't take it seriously. i tell them now what i was doing, they don't take it seriously. all they see is the fruits of that labour, and they hate. fucking faggots.

i'm also a complete retard, so if i can do it, anyone can.

D-D-DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THEN FAGGOT.

Actually, op. If you put it all into Monero you will probably do as well as bitcoin did or better. The fact is though you can't just be a useless failure like yourself because without intelligence and a bit like research effort you'll never be able to tell the difference between a good speculation like bitcoin/monero and a scam like waves/eth. People thought bitcoin was bullshit when they were told about it back in they day. Those people were idiots so they didn't invest. You can assume you wouldn't have invested either so don't worry too much that you didn't hear about it.

You clearly didn't read my post. The higher BTC goes the more I'm staying the hell away from it.

So if it becomes the global reserve currency and goes much higher you'll be more likely stay away?

What did you do?

There are jobs

Lying anonimously,complete retards cant succeed stop calling yourself retard if you do succeed...

i made an online statement how to get a passive income from 6000$ a month, if you have any questions u can easily ask me on [email protected]

www38.zippyshare.com/v/33j2c0vP/file.html

or here on Veeky Forums ofc, if u dont want to then its ok

How does one find out what he loves?

A combination of coolheaded introspection and the courage to try many different things.

what did you spend 5 years doing?