What happened to the n/o/rcal meets? I haven't seen one in weeks, aren't they doing a meet tomorrow night?

What happened to the n/o/rcal meets? I haven't seen one in weeks, aren't they doing a meet tomorrow night?

everyone crashed or got got by the cops

fucking this. some autistic fuck on Veeky Forums started calling the chp on every meet and my car got impounded last month

i thought it was shitposting until the fucking cop car was waiting down the street from the meet point it takes a real fuckhead to straight up narc like a cunt

I'm not from the NA but what did this meet do?

Did you guys just bring in your cars and just drive it on mountain roads?

And what makes this meet illegal if the cops come?

pretty much

but some of our cars have some stuff that isnt technically legal in ca, i had a straight pipe

stop being idiot then

based
get rekt retards

>brakes the law
>gets mad when his POS gets impounded

kek

>brakes
Retard

This is the first time in months I have both the time and car to go on a nice drive. And I come across this thread.

HAHAHAH that's so shitty but also hilarious.
I can imagine the one responsible rubbing his tendies in the safety of his mothers basement.

they impounded my STI on suspicion of drugs

they found nothing

All of our houses were swatted by Santa Clara and Alameda county Sheriff's department. My car was crushed. It was an MR2. I'm not sure what happened to everyone else's cars we haven't really talked to each other since then.

I'm so sorry user

I'm not sure who ratted us out but it must have been someone who knew all our names. Anyway life goes on, I ride the bus now to my wage cuck job saving for another sports car.

what the fuck? this actually happened?

Not sure about the STI, but yeah, we got cucked.

Wait what. Why did it get crushed? This sounds fishy, but again I'm a leaf so I don't have to deal with commiefornia BS

>this thread
top kek

>meanwhile, beyond the wall
>reddingfag and spoopy camry celebrate around a roaring fire in the middle of Trinity county
>their plan worked
>bayfags are kill
>the CHP is satiated
>the Mystery Machine can be gotten out of impound
>reddingfag giggles as he feeds spoopy camry a holiday rawhide
>who devours it hastily
>while grunting rhythmically
>don't let power... go to head
>reddingfag checks the threads, making sure their will is completely crushed
>not even a single calvin wan shitpost
>mission accomplished

continue y/n?

n

>but suddenly
>from behind a redwood tree
>CVPI appears!
>hero of the people
>smells like vanilla vapes
>he merely points at the dastardly duo
>and utters his battle call:
>sick hood scoops yo!
>Reddingfag and spoopy camry are taken aback
>but were prepared for this and they charge the man-bastion of freedom
>but then from behind another Redwood tree
>appears 100% Fresh and NeonNig!
>I never had a straight piiiiiiipe! hollers fresh
>as neon does hektik donughts around the fire
>we've been rumbled! the dastardly duo yell
>as they run straight into the Mad
>they drown instantly
>beyond the wall is safe again

>but for how long?

continue y/n?

Bullshit

You cant impound cars based on a "suspicion"

They absolutely can in California. They can impound your car for literally any made up reason.

Reasons like you were hooning with a bunch of other people that had illegally modded rides and they wanted to teach you a lesson as well.

>norcal cucked
>socal home to all the autistic shitposters
Just give up

It's America we're talking about. Police can do whatever the fuck they feel like to anyone. All they need to do is be in a bad mood.

>All of our houses were swatted
That has to be bs.

Of course it's bs, it's the plot to a very popular movie

>meeting people from this site in real life
>letting anyone from this site have any kind of personal info

dun goofed

No it happened. Suspicion of illegal modification got it crushed. I learned the hard way driving is a privilege

all of this

I have to go to court in a couple months and got a shit load citations for basically nothing

The right to unreasonable searches and seizures still applies to california. They are not above the Constitution.

You mean california

California is basically not America

Did calvins fd get impounded/swatted too? I know his was fairly illegal ans everyone's been pretty radio silence

that's fucked up
and the cops will check every anonymous tips they receive ?

"Unreasonable"

See here's the thing, they just have to verbally say it's for suspicion of drugs and BAM impounded.

You seriously think that after 200 some-odd years of practice, they don't have a way to sidestep the constitution? Goddamn you're naive.

Yeah, probable cause is something NEVER made up you fucking child

basically a few people crashed in two meets in a row and we decided to let things cool down for a while

normiebook only atm

Condolences from S/o/cal. Must have been one jealous busrider.

stop lying man its over for us. even our Veeky Forums liason got harassed by the po-po. The golden times are forever lost because of that fucking snitch

what were you guys doing that got you guys in trouble??

again I don't know about everyone else, but from what the sheriff told me I got busted for street racing and reckless driving and speeding. Multiple complaints from the neighborhoods caused them to stake out and gather evidence. Anyway my court date is in a few weeks so I'll give you guys the results. My car is crushed and honestly so is my soul. For those of you reading that were at the meets, I had a real fun time driving with you guys.

>Probable cause to impound a car for no reason

Uh huh

>neighborhoods

Really, niggers? Neighborhoods? If you're this dumb you fucking deserve it.

>what is lying

> taking this thread seriously

Something cops in California do on the regular

Nothing wrong with racing in neighborhoods. If youre a half-decent driver you wont do any harm and theres negligible risk.

>tfw take 90 degree turn at 50 MPH

technically there probably was a reason since I bet whoever called the cops mentioned "drugs" and that got the police bonus fund a boner

I got my STI back and i'm calling lawyers to see if this has any ground. Wouldn't be surprised if a couple of cops took it out for a joyride for the 2 nights it was there.

Shitty driver detected.

There are houses in the mountains so I can only assume the residents that live in the togue can hear us. Thats the only explanation I can muster that would put suspicion on us besides a snitch
gas yourself narc

ask him the name of the guy the cops surely have it

>togue
fuck off retard, this isn't nipland

Its a mountain road you dumb nigger

I don't think you can do that.

hum the accusation he made was wrong maybe you can get the name by your lawyer
but i'm no expert

Maybe. I think they would be hesitant to give the name of the person who filed the report to the person that the report was filed on for obvious reasons.

>type the entire sentence in english
>throw in weebonese word because muh inital d

fucking retarded frog poster

aahahahahaha
you had it coming niggers
:^)

外国人で死ぬ

yeah but since you didn't get convicted for anything you maybe argue you want to file a complain for diffamation or smth

Yeah they impounded the fd for a few days but I did end up getting it back and only ended up with a fine

If you don't like/tolerate initial D and therefore anime in general, this might not be the "community" for you. Perhaps Reddit or a make/model specific forum?

True. I'd look into it if it was me.

>be calitards
>lets HOON just like in that anime bro
>yeah!
>DORIFTO LETS TEAR IT UPPP

tracks exist for a reason you pieces of shit
you're endangering everyone including yourself
fucking wannabe dagumis i swear man

> san jose towing company
i think this pic is legit, what happened senpai

The camry got his ass again.

Hows israel bro

Find me a track in California that is as fun to drive as the touge and then you'll have a point.

not him but mountain road are fun to drive even at legal speed

close but no dice
seems irrelevant to our convo here but w/e

big willow
there's a reason why our resident underage nigger likes to shitpost so much about its laptimes
>touge

not really
even though twisty roads are scarce around here to have any sort of -fun- you're gonna need to floor it

well i'm in Europe and mountain road are pretty narrow and very twisty

What? Any of them.
Togue is for slowfags.
If you think you're fast on a mountain road go to a track and see how actually shit you are.

Horsethief mile is the closest thing to a togue in socal. Otherwise you need to go to a kart track.

This is why ya'll use fagbook for meets, busriders don't have an account

>Big willow
>Like the touge

>the touge is for slowfags
>this track is the closest thing to a mountain road
>not an actual mountain road

Does your post have a point?

Mountain driving is like playing with a slot car. There's very little dynamics at those speeds and he road is too skinny to have good lines. You learn essentially nothing.

You'd shit yourself on big willow. (not that big willow is anything like a mountain road, willow is much harder)

Mountain driving is just free fun. But it's not a test of driving and it's not more fun than a track. If you had ever been on a track you'd realize how linear mountain roads are.

Probable cause can be conveniently invented by police to further their personal agenda.

That was the entire point of the post you responded to, how do you not understand that that's something that happens all the time and is in the proverbial toolbox for every police officer?

And this show is basically track driving. They have a 2 lane one way road. So they can be a lot more dynamic with their lines and carry much more speed than you can on an actual public road.

>Probable cause can be conveniently invented by police to further their personal agenda.
Only in Commifornia does it lead to crushing a car without a trial.

I demand blacked out court summons or all of you can piss off

rip

youre getting trolled. cars only get crushed for street racing. like obvious blatant street racing on city streets.

Nice hi-res crash shots

You guys can hardly own guns, hell if I know what your cops do when they pull you over for "street racing" with non CARB approved parts.

desu it doesn't really make sense to say that mountain driving sucks because it doesn't make you good at track driving.

what if i only want to be good at mountain driving you dumb cuck?

?? we can have all guns

>Mountain driving is like playing with a slot car
What?

>There's very little dynamics at those speeds and the road is too skinny to have good lines
>implying that doesn't make it more challenging

>You learn essentially nothing
That's just wrong. What you've said makes no sense

>You'd shit yourself on big willow
I've managed to keep my pants clean every time.

>But it's not a test of driving and it's not more fun than a track
You are delusional.

>If you had ever been on a track you'd realize how linear mountain roads are
I've done both and they both have their charm.

You sound like someone who's only ever driven a track in Gran Turismo and rides the bus everywhere.

he sounds like someone who drives a jetta everywhere

RIP gold Lexacunt

Just bought a new car and got pulled over this morning by a cop because I didn't have a license plate... but there are tons of new cars without license plates in the bay area. I have the dealer paper "plate" too. Technically illegal to pull me over for no plates on a new car without suspicion of me committing another crime, so this is kinda fishy.

I was so nervous I forgot to shut off my engine/dashcam was running, so I have my entire interaction with the cop on video lol

Da popo cummin', watch out br/o/z

Whoever did this is a piece of shit and should feel very bad.

>10rds
>bullet button
>only CA approved pistols
>just passed an initiative forcing people to surrender pre ban rifles and "high capacity" mags
Sigh...
And these are just for fruit right?

that was from the meet ?
you did hoon like motherfuckers

>I was so nervous I forgot to shut off my engine/dashcam was running

Where I live you aren't supposed to turn off the engine if you get pulled over.

That's funny, I drove to and from the bay without plates and got passed by three different cops while speeding

$50 where you live its cold and only whites live there