If this car is uncomfortable to drive, steers like a cargo ship, etc sucks all around...

If this car is uncomfortable to drive, steers like a cargo ship, etc sucks all around, why do the rich mommies like to drive it? Is it just because they like the looks?

youtube.com/watch?v=rABm9V10_vs

Okay, I agree that it has one of the best off-road systems and it is capable like hell by 99.5% of the owners won't take it off-road.

Other urls found in this thread:

dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ctd/5915899978.html
youtube.com/watch?v=D-iV59F7E7s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i really want one these....

Pretty much

Its a status symbol, and the only truly square SUV still available worldwide

It'll never be as cool as the old military 2.4 461 tho

OP here.

Sure me too but it has become a status symbol and MB saw this is as an opportunity to increase it's price like anything. The base g550 is like $125k. Wish they sold the G350(overseas base model) here in the states.

i would daily drive and keep it forever just ride it to the ground which will never happen things run forever.

I can get the 350 diesel here in europoorland if i save up for 20 years (brand new with few optionals)

but the upkeep cost is hella expensive and the suspensions are dickshit unusable.

But it looks amazing it's timeless.

The only good gwagen is the special forces one only for the extremely good suspension.

But yeah rich faggots buy it for the symbol (and i get that. )

>uncomfortable
>you have never driven the car

fucking dumbass

He says that because even though it's a big truck outside inside is extremely cramped and not spacious which is weird. Even the long wheelsbase models are kind of cramped.

Atleast i think that's what he meant

>start playing video
>vehicle virgins logo shows up
>Think to myself, you mother fucker. But I'll give him a shot since i havent watched a video of his in a while
>faggot starts talking and I instantly remember why I hate this turbonigger.

yah no thanks.

Stop shilling his videos.

Yes, I haven't driven this car but look up the reviews to it. 90% of the reviews say it's shit to drive.

This too.

You saw the video where he talked nice about the G63 AMG? Infact also the g550? Go watch it and come back. I bet you can't do a single video properly and even if you did, people will obviously shit on you for the smallest things you do.

Overpriced ancient shitbox

If you want a factory fresh ancient offroader get a Niva, since Defenders are dead and were also overpriced for what they were.

>the door is made out of galvanized steel

Like most cars...

>vault door

kek

>tfw had the opportunity to buy an '86 230GE imported from Canada
>tfw seller never replied to emails

Hold me

>ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS

You have to understand the type of person that drives these vehicles is different from you or I. My neighbor drives both a G-Wagon and a C63. In my opinion, the value proposition of the C63 is pretty damn good overall but it still isn't a vehicle that is ideal to drive during the winter which is why he also bought the G-Wagon. It's just a natural extension of the brand image that people already happen to like. Also, it helps that the vehicle is fast as fuck and very capable.

rwd Mercs are pretty shit in winter, desu

Ouch that hurts.

They get around just fine. Sure, you're not gonna conquer a whole lot of unplowed roads or tow much on the steeper roads, but as a normal DD it shouldnt be an issue

>You saw the video where he talked nice about the G63 AMG? Infact also the g550?

First of all you talk like English isn't your native language. Of course you're into gaudy shit like high end Mercedes.

>Go watch it and come back. I bet you can't do a single video properly

no I wont watch it and will not watch anything by him.

>and even if you did, people will obviously shit on you for the smallest things you do.

I wouldn't want to do it and its not hard to review a car at all. And of course there will be critics. whats your fucking point?

Jeep Wranglers are the same concept, but worse all around and yet it's still the #1 rich mommy car. They like it because of the looks and idea of having a "cool" and "rugged" "off-road vehicle."

I want a G55 in pic related spec (silver, seven slat grille) sooo bad. Don't care about the shortcomings.
>G63 front styling and mirrors a shit

>steers like a cargo ship
More like a zeppelin, thing weights 4 tons lad.

Only if you have 1.5 tons of cocaine in the back
>But why wouldn't you have that?

I just got done driving a G65 for a ten days.

My feedback in no order:
-I love how unique it is, it looks different that most other SUVs on the road.
-The flat glass reflects really badly
-The door locks sound amazing, like something very serious is happening
-It drives like a tank, the steering is horrible, it's harry over 75mph especially in the wind.
-Wind noise is horrible on the highway
-The trunk space is fantastic, but really a LR4 or something would be a better option if that's ones goal
-The 65 engine was the star of the show, but it's a pooch when you first take off, I suspect to keep people from killing themselves or rolling the thing. It's very obvious some detuning programming has been done in the map to keep the thing in better control due to the physical limitations of it
-The seating position is great, very upright.
-Turning radius sucks, even for its size
-Back seat is pretty small
-I felt like the exhaust on the 65 needed to be more aggressive, more authoritative and growling under sporty driving, maybe an exhaust flap is needed
-The fuel tank is WAY too small for the 65. I had to fuel up way too often.

I'd say it could be a fun vehicle to have in your collection for occasional drives, but certainly not a daily driver and I'd never give this to my gf to drive unless I wanted to kill her or someone else on the road. I'm surprised people gives this to their soccer moms. After the novelty wears off, I feel like there would be a lot better options (especially for the 65, which is over 200,000USD)

>no I wont watch it and will not watch anything by him.
Then STFU nigger.

Just found this being imported to Utah, would it be worth going out to get it or shipping it to me? Ads for here is all that came up for g class besides $50k plus new ones

Forgot pic and link fuck
dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ctd/5915899978.html

two doors are pretty cool. I'd consider a g wagon but my farm has too much mud and that heavy thing would probably get stuck all the time.

t. Assmad eurocuck

I'm from the US nigger. The only thing is I'm here since the last 3 years.

>muh military spec mallcrawler

Speak English you cuck.

They are good off roaders, but not THAT GOOD
some russian took a V8 model offroading with his buddies, and he more often than not got stuck meanwhile the almost stock jeep wrangler was fine

Probably because its so damn heavy.

actually its all because the tyres
Merc gives you normal city tyres, at most winter tyres for it, wile the jeep can come from Chrysler with actual offroad tyres that will help it craw its ass off a mud pit while the merc gets stuck

The fast lane car took the V12 biturbo Gwagen to some light offroading (since merc wouldnt let them do anything heavier with the car) and they came up with the same conclusion, the car has all the internals to be a decent offroader, but the low front angle and the slippery tyres really shows how much of a luxobarge it really is

did you do anything fun with it or just went to the mall and back with it

Finally a proper off road living room

>why do the rich mommies like to drive it?

Because it's expensive

"UAZed for it, you got it!"

I fucked your mom in it, that was pretty fun :o)

>implying your twink bf is my mom

Nein. Eat a dick.

Checked. Dubs of truth, other user BTFO

Same reason why people buy big diesel pickup trucks and lift them only to just use them to drive around town, which is absolutely not its purpose in any way shape or form.

Mercedes has always been very conservative with their V12 exhausts, if not they would've ended sounding like this

youtube.com/watch?v=D-iV59F7E7s

that bloke who imported them into the UK has gone out of business

the only way of getting one now is going directly to Lada

>ch 34 lithium

my nigga. i love XM

>If
yeah but it isn't

Chek'd. The ride never ends

It isn't cramped unless you're obese.

Kys vehiclevirgins

they can make it louder without making it sound like that.

blame black people

specifically 50 cent

get the fuck outta here with that vehicle virgins bullshit

fuckin' kid is the definition of a college douchebag with parents way too rich to properly raise a kid.

Tires can be easily swapped though.

It's better than most CuckUVs being put out these days.

>vehicle virgins
Fuck off, virgins

my W210 is shit in the snow. i love it otherwise but it didn't do well at all even when it did have ABS and TCS.

My W204 is great in the snow. Even the TC handles itself nicely, it keeps the vehicle pointed on the dry line if you dont drive like a retard.

>vehicle jew
hah nice try

I used to own a Land Rover Defender back when I lived in Iceland and let me tell you, it was an absolute piece of shit of a car and it's still haunting me in my dreams. I got it because just like the G class it's an icon and they're beautiful cars.

Also like the G class it had horrible steering and it would become an unguided missile whenever you drove 65+ mph. Mechanically it was solid af, but other than that it was pretty barebone, didn't even have a glovebox.

But damn once you take these cars off roading you'll realize why these are so beloved, they're absolute all stars and so much fun.

Long story short, you just don't get it

Status symbol you idiot
They're expensive as fuck
And regardless of all that they are great for off road

Landcruisers are better
>Inb4 le Sequoia meme

KILL YOURSELF

If you actually care about the opinion of that cuck from Michigan, end yourself please.

why do you idiots try so hard? histrionic fucktards

That's because Land Rover is absolutely garbage
Literally one of the worst cars in the planet to get hit in because it will kill or paralyze you
The o lying good thing to come out of landrovers ever was the mods they thought up for them.
You want a real car get a Land Cruiser or a bronco

That Mercedes is fucking god tier.

>glorious off-roader
>oldest platform Mercedes currently uses
>military heritage

This is a serious adventure vehicle, nothing like that jeep or hummer garbage the faggot from your video sees everyday.

Also. Why do stupid people hate on cars just because some demographic groups tends to buy them?

I don't give shit if rich moms in russia use this vehicle to go shopping, it is my dream car.

>Tryhard
Its not trying you whiny shit, they're the best off-road vehicle ever made save for the old late 40's jeeps

This is the only car I would consider over a Lexus LX570

Is fucking awesome, fuck the faggot from your video.

He obviously knows how to make good click-bait titles for jewtube, but nothing about cars.

>defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking emotions
>Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder

>the only truly square SUV still available worldwide

user what the fuck are you talking about

>mfw ausfag army use them and in 10 years ill be able to buy one thats been meticulously maintained at an auction when they move onto the next god tier 4wd

Some people just get very upset when they see anything larger than a sedan. Don't worry about it too much.