instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

shitboxme.me/?product=wat-tan-keychain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for its getting colder

Second for big cocks in and around my mouth

Finally got around to making this one. Coming soon.

looks brutal

>get holographic dick laminate

BD holographic dick laminate when?

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that's bretty racist tho

>tfw so normie you didn't know this
feels bad man

If I can ever get something with holo dicks, know that I will.

As for the slap being racist. Well.

You should sell all your cigarette slaps in a discounted pack desu
>I want them all pls

Make an old Dunhill one, onii-chan

I'd buy this, we have to get all of them designed and up though. What if we came up with designs for something like Swisher Sweets?

Shilling Wat tan keychains again
shitboxme.me/?product=wat-tan-keychain
Print run in the works

I was looking at their packaging, I think it'd look better with only Bad Decisions in the shield, with "stupid mistakes" on the outside as either their flavor banner or the other label.

This might be kinda neat with bad on one side of the owl and decision on the other

Making a portrait based pack into landscape slap confuses me... Literally stared at the screen for minutes configuring how the fuck should I layout it. Trying stuff to make it work though ;_;

Hmm, tracing the owl into vector seems fun

What all is planned for the print run?

Thoughts?

That fucking micro text
kys

Jps and mild seven slaps when?

>bitching about things instead of offering constructive criticism
kys

I want holo dick laminate pls.
custom holo laminates when

kys was the constructive criticism

Wat coffee mugs when?

Who was selling these again?

Who makes the "whole day I'm fucking busy" sticker and "gimmie $ Money" one?

why is she a smurf

Looks good!

Whole day I'm fucking busy slap is at Wat Racing
Gimme $ money is at Yummy Stickies
...I think

Thanks alot man

me! but without the dick lmao.
They had to be re-made but they're actually getting delivered to me today so I'll put em up on my site later.

Here's a sneak peak at something I'm working on right now for my Ford I bought last week.

This is my first foray into a sticker thread and I'm hoping for some suggestions on how best show off that I'm rolling with a boosted L3 1.0.

Also vague trolling is fine too if I can find the right badges to stick a "1.0" on my front fenders.

Not bad but I'm worried that the tiny text in the corner won't be visible.

Anyone know how long it generally takes for Backyard Tuners to send out orders? Need to know before I start firing up my jew lawyers for $10.80.

Can someone make a slap that says ordered three months ago arrives never

I'll make one

I'd buy the dick one desu

thanks notori

>tfw my Notori order only took 2 weeks
I used up all of my luck on that one.

Mid '90's enough?

I need the benis one for research purposes...

It's based off of American Spirits, an American Cigarette Brand.

WHEN

If you keep making Cigarette brand themed stickers I'm gonna keep buying them. When are the Newports dropping?

Niggers and teenagers and use these to empty out and roll pot into.

That's the point.

Memes and other silly crap is fine, but degeneracy isn't amusing.

And to clarify, I am not against smoking cigars or pot, but I AM against these garbage cigars whose market consists largely of rolling blunts out of.

Would this be any better?

Perfectly in line with the others. Carry anyway. I won't be buying any of the cigar themed ones, so my opinion is irrelevant. I just felt like stating it.

what if someone made a fine cuban cock smoking sticker

>tfw you have never had a Cuban cigar

im always comfy so would cop

I'm definitely gonna do this once the series is complete. I wish Big Cartel had an option to bundle certain products and save a percentage.

I love Dunhill's so yea, it'll happen. But probably pack related. Because I'm American.

Maybe. I actually like Backwoods unironically.

I like this. "Leather Seat Life" is almost too small and distorted to matter though. I'd ditch it.

Next up.

Email him. I know he was taking a little longer than usual with the last batch so maybe he's just really busy.

Waiting for them to be shipped. Probably after Christmas.

Kek. Please.

>Maybe. I actually like Backwoods unironically.
For dope or for the flavors, my Grandfather from Kentucky loved the sweet flavors of them unironically, had one at his funeral, not that bad actually.

>I recognise that bulge!

Obligatory.

The flavor. Used to smoke them in high school when I'd drink with friends so it's nostalgic. I'd definitely rather have a decent cigar, but for like $3 a pack, not bad smokes.

Would cop, but of you think you could brighten some of the colors or render it in HD?

I unironically smoked Swishers and Djarums. Split Djarum Blacks for my joints and Swishers for my blunts.

Never had backwoods, might try them.

You ever go for backwoods man. Little more expensive but defiantly worth it

I don't think I'd recommend them for rolling with. The wrapper is actual tobacco leaves so they're probably too brittle. The tobacco is probably too harsh to inhale as well if you plan on mixing. Backwoods really are just a poor man's cigar.

Something like this?

You're welcome famalam :^)

If those Backwood font are unavailable, recreating it is the only choice then... ;_;
Would try though

What about the 'modern' Dunhill pack?

Wha? Djarums were available there as well?

Dag you are the real unsung hero of these threads

I know but the bottle...imma still cop the second it comes out but probably one I won't actually stick ...I've been driving deep in a few reservations in the southwest...it'd be like going to atl with a niggerhead slap.

shimapan air fresheners when?

That's as big as the image, the rest is vector

I mean the image is only as big as posted here, not sure it's print quality

Anyone know if/when Notori will restock stuff? I need that Cirno sticker to cool off my Firebird.

Y-you too, user

Djarums are technically a cigar in America now. So you can get them, but only in like 16 packs instead of 20.

t-thanks senpai

Just fuck already

Yeah that looks a lot better I'd say.

Also, you mentioned that converting from portrait to landscape designs is tough, and it is, but the nice thing about cigs and whatnot is they usually come in cartons, which are almost exactly the dimensions of slaps. Certainly helpful for helping to translate the design scheme.

>swishers and white owls
>no optimos
fuck outta here

DUDE WEED LMAO

>tfw colorado and can just roll a fucking joint

>Paying Taxes
FUCKING KEK

what did he mean by this?
u know you can buy rolling papers anywhere right.

what about make stickers properly (i.e. inside the car window)

that's for out of state fags

text or kill it with fire?

Thoughts?

You're dumb, go be dumb somewhere else, dummy.

without moonrunes

the sub text needs to be smaller, I mean I could almost read it if I was on your trunk with my nose touching the glass

seriously are you the same user who keeps asking "how does this look?" and dropping crappy designs with horribly unrealistically small fonts? how autistic are you?

>live in colorado
>pay dope tax

nah, I think maybe you're a dry state and a bit jelly

It's great. How do you like mine?

question for the anons who make shit. Does anyone make shit here that would look good on a bike helmet. I kinda wanna just wanna put shit all over it since i have grown bored of the color scheme.

Sempai noticed?

I made a P! for mine and a stupid kills for the back. There is a really good looking reflective WAT floating around and of course death by throttle. Peeks would be cute on the back at the base, could probably fit two.

The real problem is the shape, it's a fucking cunt to put anything on a sphere.

Watch out, someone might steal your design! Here, I've secured it for you. Careful next time.

Midnight Ramen

Thanks user

I know this happened cause I got drunk and bored. flame away. I'm aware i should have not done this without taking the time to do it right but the booze makes some things seem like a good idea

give it a good old rub

They look like this in here lmao

ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

Damn, never thought of the cartons... But eh, I don't even know how it actually look like in there anyway

yfw it was watermarked the whole time

Nice try.

Also, I keep reading it as
>DOJNT CHOKE

Needs an apostrophe too.

Additionally, the black is really boring, and it takes up a lot of the design area.

Last but not least the stripes should be bigger and the text should stand out more.

In conclusion it needs work and next time post something with at least 800px in width.

thx babe