If you were a hero/villain of some kind, what would be your vehicle of choice?

If you were a hero/villain of some kind, what would be your vehicle of choice?

Please don't choose Batmobiles or Pink Lamborghini or such things. Choose something by your own.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tritec_engine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_1.8,_2.0_&_2.4_engine#2.4_and_2.4_Turbo
youtu.be/tQCPBnixanE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because a hero needs a cool car

Nearly every cool car has been used as a hero or a villian though to be honest.

hero
a RS version of an everyday car
a bad guy
a jaguar F type R or an AMG GT

>Please don't choose ... Pink Lamborghini
why not? Harley Quinn and the Joker didn't have a problem with one.

what's the name of the mad maxd land cruiser?
that one

Hero, Black RS6
Villain, Merc Maybach S 600 Pullman Guard.

my vehicle is an armored land train (although it also was rail wheels) approximately 1km in length armed with a OTR-23 Oka theatre ballistic missile, turreted 2A46M 125 mm smoothbore tank gun, Kashtan CIWS, multiple AK-630 30mm turrets, 9M311-M1 missiles, an S-300FM Fort-M vertical launch system and UMZ Scatterable Minelayers

It travels in formation with an armored tender, replacement tractor units and a fleet of fast attack land vehicles in addition to a Kamov Ka-31 AEW helicopter

so the Mammoth car from Speed Racer?

I don't know what the fuck that is but it is not a lamborghini.

Infinity G35 with a body kit from Vaydor

>>Please don't choose ... Pink Lamborghini
>why not? Harley Quinn and the Joker didn't have a problem with one.

this triggers the car guy.

First of all, lol @ file name,
second - that merc looks scared as shiit, must be his first op.

Hero - Matt White Rimac
Villain - Murdered out E39 with a custom build high revving V8 from nascar.

smth like this but wheels would be dif

Horrendous pile of dog shit, I have yet to see decent kit car. I wonder why new ones keep coming up when everysingle one has been shit so far.

these wheels, not necessarily in gold, maybe matte black too or gunmetal rough polish finish.

an e38 will fit more of your trusty gang men and equipment

Yours for only $25k in parts plus maybe $10k for the G35 and probably another $5k to paint it on the cheap. So $40k for a 260hp pile of dog shit with questionable safety and no warranty.

>I wonder why new ones keep coming up when everysingle one has been shit so far.
Factory Five 818C. Look it up. Bespoke chassis, MR, based on the running gear from a GD Impreza WRX

Doesnt have the same appeal..
Lacks the aggression in the eyes.

And I've envisioned the villain as a lone wolf.

Whole interior can be stripped and custom U rails installed from passenger side to back seat, with mounted minigun. So you can slide it and maneuver it for maximum 1 vs all destruction.

pic rel, 2nd choice for wheels. Tho I stick with 1. MOre character.

it's special attack is to encircle it's prey and focus firepower into the center of an unbreakable ring of steel

Volvo 850R wagon.

Villain: black-red-purple GT-R to bully and destroy american cars on track. BOV makes loud "pssshhhhh" which is followed by "nothin personnel, kid" from speakers mounted on exterior

>noot-noot-not-nothing-nothingpersonneeel kiiid

lol someone do this

Basically the same situation as Tokyo drift except is touge instead on drifting
>the Japanese Justin Timberlake drives an RWB Porsche
>Neela drives a DC2 Type R
>Han still drives the Veilside RX7
>Sean drives a toyobaru

Bond villains 2bh.

kek

>Hero Car
Range Rover Sport SVR.

>Villain Car
A blacked out RR Wraith.

It's supposed to symbolize the madness of the joker.

>>Hero Car
>Range Rover Sport SVR.
Breaks down on the way to rescue the hostage.

A hopped up, flame spitting Eunos Cosmo would be my choice for a villain's car
>"Real people not actors" hero drives a C7 Vette
>majority of car chase scenes are who breaks down or makes it to the mechanics shop first

Pic related, with a nasty 7L M120 V12.

>villain
c6 zr1
5% tint
straight pipe
ghetto up an extra tank of gas in the trunk
same color and wheels as the pic

>hero
turbo na miata

>abnormal

m-me too, truck. me too.

Villain: Volkswagen Karmann Ghia with a tuned EJ or mezger.

>>majority of car chase scenes are who breaks down or makes it to the mechanics shop first
holy shit. I laughed WAY harder at this than I probably should've.

>villain
Turbo Diesel 6.5 optimized Chevy Suburban from the '80s, armored and reinforced out of the ass, made to withstand a thousand hits from nearly anything. Slow, but bullets go faster than cars anyway.
>hero
ZR1 DOHC V8 powered turd gen camaro, bottle green with widened steelies and guns stocked everywhere possible

This but bulletproofed with caltrop dispensers and twin rotating, low profile MG3 machine guns on top.

>Lister V12 XJS for the villian
>rally Mini for the hero
the real heros would be the movie set mechanics

Traffic cone orange Lamborghini.
everyone will know you are cumming

Hero: 1992 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
Villain: 1992 Mercury Grand Marquis LS with tinted windows

Red M3 Evo or 951 for the Hero car. Needs to be something powerful and aesthetic, but not flashy or expensive.

>implying Minis are unreliable

I AM YOUR FATHER Veeky Forums

This is a true hero's car.

A turboed black E36 sedan loaded to the teeth with getaway devices. Blinding lights, deployed spikes, oil slicks and smokescreens, radar jammers, etc.

The villain in question would be a legendary criminal figure, hands-on and involved in every major crime (and a fair bit of dealing on the side).

The hero would be an autistic police academy dropout who always wanted to be a cop. He thinks he'll get in if he busts the bad guy.

He'd drive a souped up black P71 with a pushbar and spotlight, constantly getting into shit with the real cops for cruising about intimidating melanin-enriched urban youths but not actually getting charged since he's technically not impersonating an officer.

In the end the bad guy gets away, but not before a long convoluted canyon race.

v i l l i a n

Sand Villain

Billy Gibbons would make a bretty gud villian

The BMW Mini's are notoriously unreliable.

Villain

i thought the new ones started being not shit
by new i mean 2 years ago not 17 years ago

Villain that can't afford a helicopter yet

>getting stuck in traffic

Too early to tell if BMW was lying when they said they fixed it. Knowing BMW's CEO is a beancounter, I'd wager they made it worse.

When they stopped using the Chrysler engine and swapped to a European engine. It defiantly helped a lot.

Depends on the plot. Are we talking James Bond hero/villain pairing here or is it more like average Joe wins the girl shit?

For the high-end hero in a typical spy/thriller:
>hero
Porsche 991 I guess, or something similarly cutesy and understated (for territory treading close to supercar). Completely unrelated to the plot, has a lot of cute interfaces for talking to Q and M.
>villain
Lamborghini Gallardo, equipped with a lot of weaponry. Hubris of the villain leads to his death at the wheel of his own car.

Movie somewhat about cars but accessible to ordinary human beings (Fast and Furious Lite):
>hero
Toyota/Scion 86 or Mazda Miata in a light blue, something with a not-even-good platform and a variety of flaws so the hero has to do something incredible to win. The hero would tune the car to try to defeat the villain in some high stakes car race.
>villain
Recent gen BMW M5, blacked out, because it looks simply sinister and is better in every way than the Toyota or Mazda. Would win the race easily if it weren't for some shenanigans pulled by the protagonist.

Low-brow cars for simple people
>hero
1967 Chevy Chevelle, left to the protagonist by his father who died somewhat mysteriously
>villain
Dark gray with chrome trim Audi S4 driven by some lawful evil prick to whom the Chevy owner owes a moderate amount of money.

S P E C I A L P A T R O L T Y P E -零

Since I'm neutral, see you fucc bois later. Good luck keeping up bitches.

>Chrysler
Mini, even the BMW ones, have NEVER used a Chrysler engine.
The BMW Mini's used CITROEN engines.
Citroen is French.
Chrysler is American.

Get it right you mongoloid.

>Depends on the plot. Are we talking James Bond hero/villain pairing here or is it more like average Joe wins the girl shit?
Why not average hero gets his intended boyfriend?

I miss buying this thing in GT, modding it further, and going 300mph.

""wrong""

>China has a "Chery' car make
That's fucking hilarious.

Not sure if every Mini used that engine since it seems super shitty, but a couple Mini models are listed as applications for the Tritec
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tritec_engine

If you are going to try to correct someone it helps if you aren't both wrong and a mouth breathing moron of the highest order.

It way used across the entire range of R52s and continued in the One after that until recently.

Took inspiration from OP

>small 1.6L engine American's never got in anything but Mini's

black brabus w140 mite b cool

Did you not get the PT cruiser POS?

This modified to be kitt from knight rider

I'd custom order it as a G65. I'll give out millions if they want. So that noone's faster than me.

And I'll be wearing a lot of black.
Subtlety isn't going to be my forté.

Do you want some car with your wing, senpai?

I tell people to kill people for me and own a multitude of very successful but shady legitimate businesses

Hero
Newest Mustang available to me, covered in armor and spikes. Enough pigfat to do some damage.

I'd get close, wipe out, and take out the bad guy. A few innocents on the way, but if the villain is slain that's all that matters!

Could be either the hero or the villain.

you should unfuck that exhaust
what an eyesore

>good guy
mustang gt500 2013, blue with white stripes
>bad guy
blacked out M5 of any generation

The PT Cruiser in the United states came only with the 2.4L DOHC I4 or the 2.4L Turbo.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_1.8,_2.0_&_2.4_engine#2.4_and_2.4_Turbo

>mfw I see 4x4x4 almost every day on the road, because they're built here.

getting your kids to soccer practice doesn't make you a hero, sharon.

The hero car

The villain car

youtu.be/tQCPBnixanE

Forza horizon tribute my favorite game of racing.

my villain car

Did they not even put it into the abomination that was the Neon over there?