Did this faggot finally stop posting here, or did he simply drop his trip to be an undercover autismo?

Did this faggot finally stop posting here, or did he simply drop his trip to be an undercover autismo?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/12521168/#12521168
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao thats my colleges parking lot

Lel that cars not even halfway over the line

I mean if they are taking up 2, sure but it's not.

Which is why everyone was shitting on him
Car is halfway over the line, so he decides to park like an asshole to post on Veeky Forums so he can virtue signal

>Itt people mad about a mongolian moving images forum

oh christ

Why are all these screen shots green.

they're from archives
some user was nice enough to dig up this autistic shit so i saved it and threw it in a folder

Oh, ok. Thanks.

because i pissed off some newfag like 2 years ago, he spend the next 3 months replying to literally every one of my posts, so i went to 4plebs and took screenshots of his replies to btfo him. he thought i saved screenshots literally every time someone replied to me and didn't know what an archive was.
then i told him and now he keeps replying with these images thinking I give two shits.

yeah, nice try faggot
as i said someone dug these up and i saved them. the 'tomorrow' themed ones are the screenshots i took myself.
you post autistic bullshit and get called out on it, get butthurt, and then whine on about how much you dont care like you're doing right now
as usual you think everyone that calls you out for being an autistic faggot is the same person, instead of actually pondering why that might be the case
here's a thread as an example that i also have saved archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/12521168/#12521168

>tldr i'm so bootyblasted over ONE person's posts, i need to save them and make a thread about it

i have other places where i go to talk about cars now because they're actually interested in talking about cars. i just come here to shitpost and get attention.

Send pretty reasonable to me. Are you defending stance and brodozers? Because that's what it seems like you're doing.

You made a whole thread about him. Time to curb your own autism.

>Me on he right

>that pic

LMAO smooth I almost didnt see it

What a fucking tard

Made a thread specifically to find out if he was still posting and I got my answer. You can put your trip back on now

nah m8 i agree your pretty autistic

mjet and mrcummy are far worse trips

that pic can't be real LMAO
>WIFE'S SON AGAINST TRUMP

At least you're not mjet

Gee, still a retard. What's new?

nice m3 guy