It's common knowledge that untalented musicians seek refuge in jazz music

It's common knowledge that untalented musicians seek refuge in jazz music....

What branch of motorsports do untalented drivers seek refuge in, Veeky Forums??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autocross
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

drag racing

Autocross
Hard parking
Stance
Taking their shit box mothers car to "meets" with other autists

Autocross and Drag

stance is art not motorsports

bench racing

Some drift fags go crazy with stance so they have an excuse when people ask why they can't skid for shit

Stance

>implying benchproducing isn't a thing
just look at /mu/

>ook at /mu/

no thanks

1. Drag
2. Autocross
3. Stance
4. Drift

drifting is actually kinda hard senpai

this.
If there ever was a form of racing that took almost nothing from the driver and almost everything from the car.
It's like 10% of real touge/drifting/track/rally
Drifting defo attracts most chavs.
lmao smoke vape it hard bro

autocross is hard tho.
Also destroys cars.

Drag racing
Same excuses for their flaws
>I missed a gear
>I can't turn it's made for drag racing

>implying 99% of real drag cars arent auto
>implying you want to try and turn while accelerating that fast
you do understand that drag cars are *significantly* faster in a straight than anything produced and sold to the public

your analogy is poor.

drifting is like metalcore. really easy to play and normies seem to love it.

actual racing is like jazz. difficult and requires immense knowledge, but normies just "dont get it" because they don't play the instrument.

and driving on public roads is like playing scale patterns

nobody who is not autistic likes metalcore

Drag Racing is more for the mechanic than the driver.

Amateur drivers: local HDPE and autocross
Good amateur racers: local open wheeler or spec series
Professional drivers: IRC, GRX/WRX, WTCC, F3, national series. Especially IRC/RX/WTCC. That's where old drivers go to die.

;_;

It still takes one hell of a driver to keep the rubber side down and sticking with 3200+ hp

>pic related

To be fair drag racing does require super twitch reflexes for the perfect time. In a road course you can have a not-great corner and still do fine. Do anything less than perfectly in a drag race and that's it, you lost ridiculous amounts of time.

t. basement dweller

>F3
You realize F3 is 95% daddies money right

>spec series
Are the most driver focused series.

>In a road course you can have a not-great corner and still do fine
Lol, yeah maybe at your HPDE

He's saying that 0.06 seconds you fuck yourself with with be the difference between 1st and 12th in a drag race.

if you've never been on a track you shouldn't be replying to this thread

easy, nascar lol

True, I guess it's like a fan of Fps games giving the RTS fan shit cause his reflexes suck, but he can't micromanage worth a damn.

>Destroys cars
How?

Stance, drag racing, 'AESTHETICS'.

not him, but autocross can take place on un-pathed surfaces with hills and dips

Metalcore is for normies. Autistic people like niche subgenres like ambient doom/drone black metal.
Can understand why, after catching Hemelbestormer live. I was experiencing most of the set through the vibrations coming through the floor to my feet.

That's rallycross.

desu NASCAR is more intense than people think

Sure, the cars don't go as fast as F1, but NASCAR doesn't have any driver aids whatsoever, and the driver has to know what's going wrong with the car so he can tell the team over the radio

There's none of this crap where every single measurement of the car is beamed back to a server farm in Motorsport Valley and analysed by 150 engineers

Ah I just had a quick look at the wiki page and it turns out that American Autocross is on un-pathed surfaces, but British and Australian Autocross is on umpathed surfaces.

Clueless europoor detected.

What....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autocross
>Australian Autocross is type of motorsport sanctioned by the Confederation of Australian Motor Sport, which defines it as a speed event held on a dirt course less than two kilometres long.

>American Autocross is a form of autocross practiced in the United States of America sanctioned by Sports Car Club of America and National Auto Sport Association. Events are typically held on flat paved surfaces such as parking lots or airport tarmacs, and have a new course for each event, generally marked out by traffic cones.

>In the United Kingdom, autocrosses are typically held on a grass or stubble surface.

Not him but

>Ah I just had a quick look at the wiki page and it turns out that American Autocross is on un-pathed surfaces, but British and Australian Autocross is on umpathed surfaces.

Fuck, I'm retarded and cant reply to the right post.