Is 32k out the door price good for a base 2017 WRX with some random add ons like weather mats and shit?...

Is 32k out the door price good for a base 2017 WRX with some random add ons like weather mats and shit?, sitting at the dealership right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=RecentSearches_false_0&formSourceTag=112&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d2233&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=&zip=80294&distance=50&searchChanged=true&modelChanged=false&filtersModified=true#listing=158200586
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, not unless it's the "premium" package.
Base packages can be found for around $25k, don't cuck yourself OP

The car is 28800k sticker plus 3k for reg fees etc. Should I walk out?

Try to talk down the sticker price, and walk out if they won't budge.
Should be able o get them down to at least $27,500

He won't budge from 31800$

"i can only go down 200 bucks sir"
walk. 360 moonwalk it if you want

I mentioned 30k but he said no

I'm gonna reserve the car, but I'm not signing any paperwork yet, gonna go to other dealerships and look.

>wrx
>spending 32k and not getting a used cayman
Gooby pls

I'm not spending anything yet.

OK so turns out the car is on the boat so they haven't added the bullshit add-ons yet so I got them to make it so they don't add them when it lands in the US, -800 off the price.

For 32k you could get a supercharged jag xf, audi s5 manuel, is350, G37/qxx manuel, e550, etc...
Buying new and buying a wrx is retarded.

I'm tired of buying used, none of those cars you have listed are my taste, the is350 is nice but automatic, and if it's one of those old ass ones with the 2jz-ge it has no power. Also German cars are a fuckin hell no, nissan v6 are garbage.

wait so you're negotiating on a car that has yet to be delivered and you where unaware until now?

>German cars are hell no
Well memed friend. There's nothing wrong with them as a whole.

The vq37 is a good engine.

You're obviously a boyracer faggot with shit taste. Hopefully you put nothing down and don't get gap and total it.

No diff if it's on the boat or on the lot

Not a fan of German cars, not a fan of nissan v6's, don't like their cum gurgling sound, don't like their interiors, and don't like getting v8 gas mileage. I mean I've been thinking about this for a few years and have given all of them a thought.

The old ones have plenty of power out of the GE. They're smaller than you realize and handle like a go-kart.
t. Former lexus employee
I made a point to talk to any customer who came through with an '01-05 IS. Every single one loved the hell out of it and refused to let go of it, especially the nerds with the manuals. The block is good to 500hp if you are so inclined to tear it down and use forged internals but the car feels just perfectly fine stock.

And it's not like GTE swaps are rare by any stretch. I don't know if I would want that kind of raw power in something that small though.

I'd rather buy a car that's already packaged with performance, I like to fast in a straight line (rarely) , I enjoy the torque ness of the engine more than the speed, I don't care much for trying to be like dagumi. I would have gone for a mustang gt but I just can't buy an American car, I tried. My friend had a mint is300 with a factory 6 speed and it was great but I'm in the market for something brand new that I can call my own, I had a used 06 WRX and a mk3 supra with a 2jz swap but used is used and it just is meh.

honestly, why bother? Unless you track these cars spending that much money on something thats going to get raped by mustangs and camaros is stupid. You can spend the same amount on a new mustang or camaro and get so much more in both power and features. Subaru needs to figure something out. their next car needs to be pushing over 375 bhp.

i know its fine but they kind of let that detail out. They only mentioned it when op said he'll walk.

shady

I don't plan on racing, I don't have anything to prove to anyone.

Nono man I am op, I knew it was in transit, they have a white one sitting on the lot completely base that I could drive home in, but I told them I'll wait for one that's on its way.

nope got mine for ~$27,500 including tax, reg, and all that

Why are you here? Your mind is made up and you're only seeking validation for buying a mediocre car with a meme engine and meme awd.

Where? My state has a 8% sales tax no way it will even come close to that even if fucking red forman haggles for me.

>32k base 2017 wrx
>KBB has the base model at 26k (w invoice)

nigga..

cause asking for general advice and opinions isnt allowed, fuck off.

yup havent bought it yet bruh or I woudnt have made the thread. I reserved the car and told them I'm gonna be going to other dealerships to see what they got. I'm about to call up a dealership known for giving good deals located in colorado.

> me: hi dealer ship man I saw on KBB it says this
> dealer: lel

I live in colorado.
I got a car for way less than they were asking by showing KBB.

Dealerships are greedy jews man, fuck them

And most people's advice is don't buy new or there are better cars.

Email all local dealers for price out the door for base WRX, I was offered 27.4k while others wanted over 29k

Yea I got until 1/31/17 to say yes or no according to the agreement I signed, no way I'm gonna pay 3100, ill tell em im gonna walk across the street to ford and just fucking buy a mustang if they dont do better.

yea thats the plan for this evening.

only you

DESU you should just get a mildly used 2016 WRX

like this one

cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=RecentSearches_false_0&formSourceTag=112&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d2233&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=&zip=80294&distance=50&searchChanged=true&modelChanged=false&filtersModified=true#listing=158200586

I bought a used subaru once, I got fucked, prob nothing wrong with a new one driven a few thousand miles but I cant.

That's why you get a 100k mile/7 year warranty

OP, you can find used '15 STI's in the $30k range with only like 8k miles on them. Don't be a dummy.

but user he bought a used car once and got fucked so he just cant anymore
desu

> used subaru

how you find a bad used subaru is beyond me, maybe op is just retard when it comes to cars.

>imeanobviouslyifhesbuyingabrandnewone

I'm in the pacific northwest dude, there's no such thing as a good used subaru,

cause none of those hipster faggots keep up with car matinence, most of them dont even know how to make their own coffee.

hence why I'm not looking at used.

I've been looking at 2005-07 STi's there's some nice ones near me but in the end they are used and I just don't wanna even bother.

OK so I just got an email from a dealership near me

MSRP+
$27,515
Invoice+
$26,006
Your Internet Price+
$25,806

so Probably out the door price would be around 27000-28000

Buy used from Carmax. Limiteds range from 24-30+ You can get an extended warranty if you want and it's the best.

Subaru's Gold or whatever warranty is 100k miles and 7 years, it's great.
No idea how much it costs, but being Subaru I can't imagine it'd cost all that much

You could also get a v6 mustang

Cuck

negotiate with them for ~30,5k? Also depends on your location too tbhfam. Look around other dealerships. Worst case scenario order a base model for 27k with NO dealer mods, best way to save money

You can do WAY better than 32k op, that's just stupid.

Don't be stupid. Everyone here is telling you not to pay 6k over the value of the damn car and you're just like "hurrrrr I'm gonna reserve it anyway"

We all know you're an idiot, just stop shoving it down our throats and go get raped by the stealership already.

this

I already got a better quote at another dealer. I reserved the car at the initial dealer to show them I'm serious , now I can just show them the deal I got from the other dealer to see if they match or I back out and just buy it from dealer 2.

Lol you think you're so clever.
If you haven't been doing this via email with at LEAST 5 other dealers, you're wasting your time.

But I am, people on the board are retarded, instead of helping it's more like a belittling and big dick contest. I stopped paying attention to the thread, the Reddit post I created literally has such better responses, people are trying to help instead shit post and stupid ass memes.literally have no idea why I even tried to ask the bench racers and shit box drivers on this board. I'm out.

If the dealer isn't willing to allow you to deposit your ejaculate in his ear then he's not taking you seriously.

>people on the board are retarded
Well yeah, its Veeky Forums.

For 32k you could easily get a better car. Hell, you could probably get an Evo new for that much, and it's objectively better in every conceivable way. Or just don't be a dumbass and look at mustangs/chargers/fist/fist.

>I like torque

>not getting an SS camero.

Get fucked op.

Enjoy them weather mats after any of those cars other user posted shits on you. At least its manual right

Like I said I don't race, people really need to learn2read.

It's funny after all I have said there still spouting the same nonsense as before, "hurr durr you can get x for y price and it's better", "this 10 year old shit box is better " , "why aren't you getting this pure pig fat Detroit built 10 mpg v8 with elephant torque with small ass windows". Its all easy behind the computer with your excel sheet open and the late 90's shitbox in the driveway with 200000 miles.

I live in CO too user. I couldn't get them down under $30k for a base model. Heuberger subaru can suck my asshole

Op if that's the car you want and you are happy with the price it's a good deal no matter what anyone tells you.

I got my 15 base wrx for 26k out the door. I told the dude that's what I would pay for it if he wanted to sell me it for that write it up. If not I'll move on to somewhere else so we are not wasting each other's time.

Don't let a bunch of bus riders on Mongolian basket weaving forum tell you what a good deal is.

Idk what you're talking about "no power" of the IS300/GS300/SC300, yeah the low end torque is shit, but what did you expect? It's a fucking Toyota. I paid $5k for my IS300 with

Yea people in this thread think I'm trying to drive it home that day, lol I'm taking my time emailing people and asking around, obviously asking the autists on Veeky Forums was a bad call.

Yea but if I feel like wanting more power how much is that gonna cost think about that. A new car is a new car, old car is an old car. Yea some people on here will never wanna throw down money on something new cause old shit is cool yo new shit sucks mang. Have fun with your old car, by all means to each there own, I prefer nice new shit, like I said I had a supra once with a 2jz swap, if I wanted an old car with power I would have kept it.

>I just cant buy an american car
You sound like you spew memes 24/7 irl as well you fucking mongoloid. What the fuck is wrong with you?

You're trying way too fucking hard. Seeking approval from a Taiwanese rug knitting board shouldn't be that high up your priority list

Hmm shitty problematic murican car or brand known for reliability and quality