S m h

s m h

Question.

How are these parking spots any different from the other ones, to be suited for expectant mothers and families with small children?

I only know one place that had these signs and it was a certain hospital wing.

Well yeah, there it makes sense, but in you can see a movie theater, so I doubt it's a hospital parking spot.

But what if they are an expectant mother or family with small children?

>Oh no, I'm slightly uncomfortable so I have to park closer! Also my shithead kids can't be bothered to walk so I need my own parking space
Jesus christ when I tore my ACL I still parked in the back of lots

If I drove a $300k car, I would take up two spots too. Just shitty he is in those spots. The laziness of people never ceases to amaze me.

But there are two sides to every story. Could be some rich trophy wife who is preggers and her man took the Range Rover to the store so she had to run with that. But that is highly unlikely because women are incapable of backing into spots. Although maybe she came from the back, honestly tried to park head-in in one spot, ran over the parking blocks, and just left the car like that.

It's probably just an asshole doctor though. Lots of those dudes act like they run the hospital and are complete douchebags.

what if an expectant mother or a family with small children was driving the lambo?

>Parking in two spots so you don't get dings

Won't people just key your car, or park right next to your car anyway and fucking ding it on purpose?

>Lots of those dudes act like they run the hospital and are complete douchebags.

this also most paramedics are dicks too

paramedic chicks are fucking crazy

>yea fuck paramedics all they do is save people and shit

>front of the lot
Probably
>back of the lot
If they do, they're cunts.
>middle of the night/lot is 90% empty
They're cunts

Paramedics NEVER save ANYBODY these days. Bunch of lazy assholes

this is exactly why
im holyer than thou cuz a save people and shit so when i bring you an asshat that fucked himself up like a stupid fuck ask me nicely for the details and condition

>male nurse

It's probably his car and he parked it there so he would have an excuse to take pictures of his car and post them to social media.

closer to the doors

Maybe its a rich expectant mother who drives an exotic?

i doubt a pregnant women would ride a car so low

This is true, I'm dead and the paramedics didn't save me.

So? Just because you're pregnant with another fucking loinburger doesn't mean society should give you special treatment.

That man is a hero.

Those parking spots are bullshit, glad the lambo made the best of it

I always park in these spots

doctors and lawyers are my favorite people

This lol.

Liberals are so stupid they don't realize they stereotype in all of their "arguments"

Paramedics aren't allowed to save people. Just stabilize.
That's why they make barely above minimum wage.

still took two spots