Whats the absolute best bank for your buck you can get? Something like the Chevy SS?

Whats the absolute best bank for your buck you can get? Something like the Chevy SS?

depends what your starting point is.

if your starting point is your feet, then a $2000 1992 Ford Crown Vic with good alignment and an oil leak is the best bang for your buck

but if your reference point is a brand new, $23000 honda civic, then the game gets a little more complex

Track performance? Drag strip? Both? With practicality in mind? With fun in mind?

If you want the best track performance in a car you can daily drive, the Camaro 1LE is probably your best best. 33k for V6, 44k for V8.

The SS is gimped with a ls3 to make sure it's not faster than the Camaro.

new car only?
probably the brz honestly. grab a cobb supercharger kit.

In terms of price range, whats the best in
>cheap as possible
>5000~
>10000~
>20000~
>30000~

Sporty but with a dash of daily drivable, so something Miata tier but probably not MR-S tier.

Both used and new, so I doubt too many new options will come up unless they have crazy dealer incentives, like the SS (thats why I brought it up)

Don't discount the Mustang GT. Doesn't feel as heavy as you'd think, makes 435HP, plenty of grip with approachable limits, usable rear seats, plenty of trunk space, can be had for under 35k brand new.

Isn't there a LSA version coming out soon?

335is with a JB4

2006 gto

yeah but it's still a fat new muscle car

Fast* I promise your shitty 04 GT won't do more stock for stock, and you get more creature comforts

>Something like the Chevy SS?
Early ones are dropping under $30k.

what about my 12 gt500

Are you 20 or 40?

Straya already got one cunny hahahaha. Plus we put them in utes.

Gen2 CTS V 6.2 LSA

That will be faster in a straight line but not on a track. New gen has much better chassis and suspension.

No GM shut down Holden

>Takes all of Holdens cares/designs and rebrands them under their shitty manufacturing, QC-less umbrella.

Classic GM, thanks to Murika you can't even starve them for money to make them disappear.

Australian government allowed it to happen because Ford did the exact thing.

For me, it's the MX-5

A new one? Probably not.