Tfw too embarrassed to buy a car

>tfw too embarrassed to buy a car

awww hun ill go with you

what state do you live in?

Just steal one.

buy on ebay and get it ship.

>tfw nothing against buying an used car just anxious I'll fuck up the haggling

Know what you price is b4 you get there and know that if its not happening to walk away

>tfw don't know how to drive manual

>walk away
Tbh this is the best method. Literally not saying anything after they refuse to lower their numbers. Stare at them a few seconds and just slowly start walking away. Park a bit of a distance from the meetup to give them more time to regret it.

It sounds way harder than it actually is.

Buy new online

0/10

Pretty much the sole reason I continue to get ripped off at used car dealerships. I'd rather just pay in full at one of those than meet some random one on one.

Beat me to this

Always take a buddy, doesn't matter if he doesn't know a lot about cars. It can be your dad or a friend, just someone to keep you company during the ordeal. Buying a car can take from less than 30 minutes to a couple of hours depending on the test drive and the negotiating.

The first car I checked out was an hour's drive away, and after a really long testdrive the owner asked a ridiculous price and wasn't willing to drop. The second car was nearby and immediately felt right, before I knew it the car was put on my name. It felt unreal.

The choice is always overwhelming, so it's much easier if you're looking for a specific model and year. Of course you should always educate yourself on what to look out for. I would be too scared to go alone as well, so yeah, don't go alone except if you literally have no friends or family.

the fuck are you embarrassed about? it's not you're like buying extra small condoms or a vibrator.

Maybe he wants to buy a miata.

I'm not embarrassed, I just hate the fucking dealerships. I've purchased 5 cars from dealerships and nothing has ever went smooth. From the moment I walk in, they immediately want to start their bullshit. They want to put some random money figure on a piece of paper and have me sign it as a "starting point".

I've walked out of countless dealerships, the moment they start their bullshit, I'm done. I've even had them come running after me a few times to "work something out". I'm 32 now and the next vehicle I buy will be from a private seller. I just can't do a dealerships anymore. I know people say that not every dealership is a greedy fuck but I've yet to find one.

>namefags

you're even more faggy than tripfags

>not having fun because you're afraid of not looking manly
fucking beta
you will never experience the feeling of true superiority that comes when you're buying D-cup lingerie for your GF.

Miatas are only for the MANLIEST of men, what are you implying here buddy

you mean the manliest who like men

manly man car confir-men-d

mainly main cars

>TFW yank ricers

>get drunk
>buy
>????
>profit

Manletist*

Thats not rice retard, thats PATINA STYLE VIP STANCE SLAMMED HELLAFLUSH CAMBER STRETCHED DRIFTER style. Learn the culture, europoor.

you wouldnt say that to my face if i stood before you

autism

I would you namefag now i suggest you
*Grabs you by the throat*
Leave now or else

*teleports behind u*

You're right, I am actually a massive faggot

>Too stupid to trip
>Have to settle being a namefag

Kek if your wanna shitpost do it right

You just had this thread in /k/