Does anyone even respect this fucking retard anymore? Did anyone ever respect him?

Does anyone even respect this fucking retard anymore? Did anyone ever respect him?

i like some of his song

>TAYTAY

I haven't watched any videos about his shitbox since, I only care about Marty episodes now.

who?
nice beard faggot
alla snackbar

I feel like respect is the wrong word.

Their success has killed my interest in the show.

It seems like it's just them building random cars now.

Delete this thread before I call my lawyer, mate

Nice.

I don't respect him more or put him above any other automotive youtuber...that said, MCM is very entertaining and actually informative unlike a lot of other channels.

I noticed in this video how old and worn out he looks.
Still gonna watch their shit it's entertaining. Marty is based and Moog is insufferable.
As others have said It's basically turned into "Call up five automotive experts and get them to build an engine, fabricate a body, fabricate an exhaust, paint a car then tune it for us"

is it just the camera or are his legs really that small

I just want them to do more DIY rice episodes like with the Golf and Civic

Probably one of the best car YouTube channels out there if you disagree you got no life or one of your favourite phrases are no fun allowed.

looks like a manlet to me

Butthurt fag can't handle the banters lol. He's a shit

>arab
>'car guy'

There was nothing to respect to begin with.

someone post the legendary Veeky Forums screencap

Is this the guy that got kicked off the Delta flight?

Literally who?

Does anyone know if they're still butthurt about Veeky Forums?

I feel like none of you have legitimate complaints, and you are all just crabs in a bucket at this point.

i read this as "Carbs in a bucket"

lost any respect I had for him years ago.

i dont watch him. why has his respect come into question

Music is fucking gay. Talks about pubes and balls a lot. Reflects in his music.

He at least fixed the clown car paint job, ill give him that.

More background about this please?

Also will someone post about the shit that went down with rake and those guys?

most people irl describe him as a dickhead in person, but i could be wrong now since that report was made years ago

Fatt Marah?

He's right about the dickheads with no taste in cars though, can't be mad about that

>More background about this please?
Moog came to Veeky Forums years ago expecting us to all grovel at his feet and got a reality check instead. Some user insulted the show to troll him and moog went full apeshit level 5 chimp out. and it just escalated from there.

It's a classic example of "Don't feed the trolls".

Everyone tries to make him someone he's not.

They have a good combination for the channel. Marty is logical, intelligent, and methodical. Moog is creative, silly, and random. The thing is, they rub off on each other to create something good.

Moog on his own would be miserable and super cringey.
Marty on his own would be boring.

Moog brings out Marty's goofy side and makes things a little funnier and more interesting. Plus he makes some dope music.
Marty tones down Moog's random. He makes him more controlled less cringe worthy.

I don't really like Moog, but the show would be worse without him. And MCM is the best entertaining automotive media out there.