JP: HonoUmi ChalFes
EN: Yoshiko UR

>Get the game in English!
Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=klb.android.lovelive_en
iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/school-idol-festival/id834030294?mt=8

>Love Live! School Idol Festival Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/

>Current Event Cutoff Predictions
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1ZsOTX29rG7uQShRh4ConecpxZAftbc2YXLDAxwN-r1Y/edit

>Love Live! School Idol Festival Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/

>Song of the day
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q5nbmVq6ng

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8t-rs1wEhU
twitter.com/LoveLive_staff/status/812642220868243456
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nico in the OP? First for FRAMESPAM

Nico-chan a cute.

Nice

0/10 you didn't even remotely troll me. Shoot yourself right in the face baka.

Mean :

What do you guys imagine while fapping to her

I have a question. The only benefit to maxing the level of your normals is the album achievement right? Can I safely just skip those few lovecas and just pump up my SRs instead? I can just always max them later, right?

I do not but I know she passionately fucks her kouhai Aikyan in the locker room.

>waifu made it to the top tier and well rounded corner
Feels.. Okay, I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=W8t-rs1wEhU

This is the song of the day. (´・ω・`)

Super comfy song. I've been playing it a lot today.

Yeah. Sure.

OF COURSHE

I don't fap to Rikyako, mainly because I'd feel too guilty if I did. I do, however, constantly imagine us having comfy, vanilla moments like snuggling while watching a movie or something. I deeply love her and hope to marry her someday.

>The only benefit to maxing the level of your normals is the album achievement right?
Yes.
>Can I safely just skip those few lovecas and just pump up my SRs instead?
Yeah, they'd be good EXP.
>I can just always max them later, right?
Yes. However, you'll have to reobtain 2 copies each of them to idolize them again, which will prove a daunting task as you must keep track of which ones are idolized on portrait alone and the smaller rates event Ns have.
Having delayed it myself and coming back to it, I repeatedly sacrificed max level Ns (requires 8000 EXP) into idolized ones of the same attribute (4000 EXP +20% Attribute bonus) and filled in the remaining EXP with other Ns until I finished them all, and now keep at least 1 max level Smile, Pure, and Cool N that is from events or from Regular Scouting between events to feed to the next one.

Humansareterrible by Yohane when?

Umi is love.

LOVE ARROW SHOOTO TO TO TO

Lick Umi.

Is there anywhere I can find these images without the UR heart?

I imagine that it's night time in Tokyo. I see her walking down the street at night, wearing a cute dress, she looks a little tired walking home at night from work. I sneak up behind her and pull her into a dark alley. At the end of the alley there's a light shining down so I can see her body. I grab her by the arms and get behind her. I tell her not to struggle or else I'll take pictures of her and put then on the Internet and ruin her career. I tell her nobody will hire a raped slut. I tell her it will be over soon, so don't struggle. I pull up her dress and see her panties. She's wearing typical pink panties, nothing too sexy. I take them off and sniff them and put them in my pockets. She looks visibly shaken, which turns me on. I play with her butt cheecks and her asshole. She begins to cry but I tell her to shut the up. I ask her if it's her first time, and she doesn't answer, I imagine it is. I was hoping she would say yes so I could know for sure that I'm the one taking her virginity. I stick my dick inside her as she cries. I see blood, so I can confirm she is a Virgin and I get so happy. Flip her around and lay my stomach on top of hers and I stick my tongue down her throat as she continues to cry. She tries to push me away. Disgusting and hurt by that, I start to choke her and tell her to stop pushing me away. I cum inside her repeatedly, hoping she will get pregnant with my child. I look at my clock and realize that my flight is set soon. I finish up and knock her out. I leave her in the alley and grab a taxi to the airport. I'm sitting on the plane flying home. I get up and go to the airplane bathroom. I take out the panties from my pocket and sniff my souvenir. I then take out my phone and look over all the photos I took of her while she was unconcious. I really hope she has my child.

What do her used panties smell like?

Piss and fear.

Yes.

So just like Riko's when she meets Shiitake?

I'm aware of schoolido.lu, as that's where I got my picture, but I'm specifically looking for the circles that show up in your team. The Japanese teambuilder has them at 70 x 70 and look kind of bad with waifu2x.

Who should I idolise based on aesthetics?

Fuck. Well Reeko is out because she's ugly. That Konan SSR becomes the tit's out Konan and that Wooby becomes Kitty Wooby, so it depends on if you want cute or sexy.

hallowooby or yukata riko

Ruby for being cute and a scorer or Riko for being cuter with cute feet.
Kanan has boobs and is a scorer, but initial SSR art is ass still.

Love Live fighting game when?

>Well Reeko is out because she's ugly
Rude!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to
-Yuri Mido
-Tony Tony Chopper
-Francesca Lucchini
-Yukiho Hagiwara
-Eve Cantaclause
-Tomoe Shiratori

I never thought I'd say this but...

WTF? I LOVE AQOURS NOW!

Don't forget to say happy birthday to Jesus too

Looks like the ring is a 3 part things, the circle, the background and the heart. Hope that you know Photoshop to use it.
kachagain.com

Forgot about Riko's feet. Guess I'll pick between her and Wooby.

Why?

Doushio?

kyaaa

Purge weebs

Get that slut off Riko right now!

Because of Daydream Warrior.

All I want for Christmas is You.

Riko
>the fuck is this stupid meat head cuck doing? I didn't give this loser permission to touch me. What is she trying to do? Trying to be all friendly to me because I took her bestfriend? What a loser. Really wish she would get away from me. I'm just going to act slightly surprised so that I don't look like a bitch. Stupid cunt, wish she would fuck off to gym or something so that us intelligent girls can have an intellectual discussion without this idiot saying "yosoro!" every 5 seconds. Why is Chika even friends with this dumbass? I should move back to Tokyo already.

Cute. These two need more bonding.

What does You's breath smell like?

off yourself kid

Reminder that Reeko is canonically a prodigy genius and You is a dumb hick meat head. If you root for You then you're rooting for Chad when you should be rooting for /ourgirl/ Riko.

Failure.

What the fuck is wrong with Yoshiko's leg?

Faulty perspective syndrome

Nothing, you're just retarded

What did Coco do with Yuri on her birthday?

Reminder to tweet the 3D raibus a Happy Christmas on twitter

Is wooby /ourgirl/ too?

twitter.com/LoveLive_staff/status/812642220868243456
cute

The artist had a stroke and forgot what to do with her boots.

Heaven.

-1!

Yocchan is so pure! Or maybe Riko is just a bit naughty eheh.

Muse's would have been much bigger and nicer.

Mwee?

Just let it go, Donald.

I love my mole ridden, pig nosed, and grandma looking wife!

doubt it

Shocking truth

If you refer to Shukashuu as a "mole ridden pig nosed grandma" then you must not really love her. What the fuck man? That's like saying "I love my ratto Chika!"

Disgusting. Please never call yourself a Shukabro ever.

I miss edgy Kanan.

she was never edgy

A reminder that Yoshiko is the most fabulous raibu.

she's pretty ugly

How is he ugly?

>kyaa

This is some kind of new level of retardness.

Gross hair color/eye color combination
Nose looks bad on her
Dumb hair style

>reddit thread won
>people will start making early threads now.

bangs are hideous
eyes are too chinky and also an ugly shade of red/purple whatever you want to call it.

maybe he's a cute girl

She's pretty cute when she's in angel mode.

Just have to wait for the people who flocked here after sunshine ended to get bored and leave.

I love Yohane-sama! I want to marry Yohane-sama!

Merry Christmas, Yohane-sama!

She's alway cute.

>bangs

So, you're saying you're blaming Kotori for this?

>eye color
What's wrong with magenta/pink eyes? It's pretty cute color, better than purple and red.

Holding hands with Riko

I can't take Yoshikofags seriously.

Why did you ruin Pana's face?!

qt's qt mom

*wapes*

Not so fast.
*teleports behind you*

Who is he after?

What do you mean?

>used to fap to love live doujinshi like crazy
>finally watched the anime
>the girls are super cute and pure

Kotori, Nozomi, Maki, I'm so sorry.

You've seen the way my son. You have been forgiven.

>it's a suwawa takes ai for some kfc and chill during christmas episode