Kerbal is fun
Squad is fun

Why is she so best?

remember that you will never be as pathetic as shipperfags

remember that you will never be a gayboy

Bloo

Hana!

Hey you, yes, you!
You can do it! Just keep working at it and eventually it'll be great! Be the person your loved ones want you to be! Be happy! Never give up! Never surrender!

I love Hana.

Post favorite maps!

Nepal
Hollywood
King's Row

Best girls

xth for daddy.va

salty normies leave REEEEE

Stop fighting 1 meter outside the big red square

Is this the only available /owg/?
Jesus, this is sad.

Dva would never want the old seed of 76. She is a pure maiden, only choosing the highest of quality partners.

which one is the best?

>implying d.va would choose anyone at all

3, final is the worst one

Not the final one, that's for sure.

>game set in the future
>white people still exist
>christmas is still celebrated

>go attack pharah
>FUCKING SWITCH!
>go mercy
>AHMHHHHHHH

fuck this community

she is very good

Ana and Reinhardt were a mistake!

It is almost as if what /pol/ says is unrealistic bullshit that will never happen and people who actually go outside know it!

Really fired up my neurons.

Hey guys I just bought the game for the first time on sale and it came with pic related. The voice lines were "winky face" "you're guardian angel" and "hit me"

Is this a good drop? Should I play D.Va from the start?

Sorry forgot picture!

That's not nice

just got to gm solo queue basically filling in any role that isn't rein so I played ana most of the time, tried to avoid lucio because I don't use voice and he's hard to carry without timing speed boosts in voice

i need to meet a pro in a game and troll him enough to check my season 1 "rank" then he will post it on his twitter blaming the new s3 ranking system :^)

FUCK THIS SHIT. Literally started today, level 6 and got all the arcade lootboxes. Guess what, found two legendaries and they are a fucking dupe. I hate this shit

How do I get out of the hell that is low gold?

if you are going to get triggered and bogeyman /pol/, you're better off leaving

that's the site now

Thanks Blizzardshits, you ruined my christmas.

I want to have sex with Hana Song and have her shout "Gee Gee!!!" everytime she climaxes

where'd you find that

>make Arcade menu with gimmicky/fun gamemodes
>still make it about winning because of lootbox system

Get in line.

Someone had it worse

catalog.neet.tv/stats.html

That is considered the worst kind of drops, friend, sorry to say that.
Basically, boxes have 4 items, and the rarity of those items are random, but you will ALWAYS have ATLEAST 1 blue, they rank from
>White/Gray
>Blue
>Pink
>Orange/Yellow
The white/gray ones are purely voice lines and sprays, which are each worth 25 credits.
Blue is basic recolors or player icons
Pink is more special hero recolors, emotes or highlight intros
Lastly, Yellow/Orange are the most advanced hero skins, they usually edit some aspects of the hero, some special emotes also fall in this category.
As for playing D.Va from the start, I see no point in not doing it, but make sure to diversify your assets, playing other heroes instead of exclusively playing D.Va. Her skills can be translated into other heroes, but she's a bit too unique for a full switch such as from McCree to Widowmaker.

Welcome to the game, friend! Feel free to ask any questions you have!

Communications and game sense, aiming is highly rated, but it won't save you from troll picks. Being unable to communicate will usually put you at a huge disadvantage.
Playing Roadhog is also a huge boon, with being able to turn any 6v6 into 6v5.

the biggest board, /b/, not on there?

You don't

would you archive your shits?

>/b/
>biggest

no

Thanks Reinanon, hope you have a nice Christmas!

yes?

I just had my first couple of games as Genji. He feels like Lucio with a double jump and a dash instead of wallrunning. I feel like he's really good at holding a point but people do the exact opposite with him.

Also Mercy seemed to ignore me. Is this normal as Genji?

what year do you think it is?

Nope.

Thanks to their setting up an enclave on reddit it's /pol/ now

>know your maps
>know where to position
>know what counters what hero your team is having a hard time against
>talk to your teammate
>don't binge on rank. Have breaks every hour.

>mfw Hearthstone streamers do it better than Overwatch streamers
OVERKEKS ABSOLUTELY BTFO & DESTROYED & KEKED TO OBLIVION

It's /pol/ now grandad.

Same to you, friend!

Thanks. Where I'm at now, I feel like I've improved a ton with aiming. Set my settings much lower and now I can actually track.

I generally try to join voice chat when I get into a game, but rarely do people ever reply or take direction.

What should I do when my teammates pick something stupid? I've been having to default to supports and tanks because no one likes to pick them, but when my dps run off and trickle, it doesn't matter how good I do.

wew I'd love to see some proof that includes every board

95% of my time has been Rein/Dva/Lucio.

I have no idea where the sideroutes and healthpacks are.

Hearthstone is a lot easier to watch and know whats going on.

That's a cute boy

FUCKING GENJI FUCKERS AND FUCKING WINSTON SHITTERS LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Genji fuckers
How would I even fuck him, user?! He's a cyborg robot thing! Does he even have a working peepee?!

I think you mean /project/

>landing that dink when Genji swift strikes you
>landing any dink on Genji in general

HA! JUST LIKE WHEN WE WERE BOYS

>Finally get a legendary winter skin
>its Mei

REEEEEEEEEEE

Haven't played OW in months

What should I look out for

Is pharah still only as good as her enemies are shit? she was my bae

JUST FUCKING GIVE ME TRACER AND WINSTON SKINS ALREADY JESUS CHRIST

I WANT TO SAVE MY COINS

>Thanks. Where I'm at now, I feel like I've improved a ton with aiming. Set my settings much lower and now I can actually track.
Great start, friend!
>I generally try to join voice chat when I get into a game, but rarely do people ever reply or take direction.
This seems to be complained about a lot, and there's not much you can do about it, have you checked to make sure that people have joined the voice channel? Something as simple as saying "Join voice channel please" reight before a match does wonders!
>What should I do when my teammates pick something stupid? I've been having to default to supports and tanks because no one likes to pick them, but when my dps run off and trickle, it doesn't matter how good I do.
Aye, not much to do about either, but this partly ties in with the last point, tell them what they're doing wrong and how to fix it. Tell everyone to group up for a push and *hope* they listen. Worst case scenario, you jsut gotta go Zenyatta or Ana for that DPS heal. If none of these things work, and no matter what you do it's not getting fixed, then there's still the last ditch effort of finding friends/people to group up with. There's plenty of people in this general alone that want to get out of gold just like you but they're too embarrassed to tell their rank. Swallow you confidence and ask for help!

A timeframe of when you stopped would be helpful to say what went wrong/right. Did you leave during Sombra reveal? Summer games?

when will we get a short about dva doing kpop concerts for MEKA pilots?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1482425199747.webm

Lets see, i think i stopped playing right after the summer games and I played a tiny bit during the halloween thing

Also is it my pc's fault or what, when i go into the match sometimes all models take like a min to load and my fps goes from 60-80 to like 3, or stays at 60 but spikes constantly.

>when you finally pull off the janky hook on Ana in a real game

This. My friend who's not into fps and never played OW said that he doesn't understand a shit about what's going on during pro plays. Also comparing a f2p with a 40$ game is a bit unfair

Is mercy a bad character to climb to gm with?

>tfw no asian gf to cosplay as D.Va for me

Any future with AI off world colonisation in it and and an actual functioning society, has to have white people in it.

anyone else get chills when they pop-absolutely-the-fuck-off as widow?

the dream is real. we're gonna snibedy snaib them real gud.

Urgh

>implying I have friends

>play no limits
>all the faggots doing the exact same picks as they would in a normal qm

>play QP to escape the boring meta
>enemy team always is full meta minus sometimes one player

Thanks Anonhardt, I'll try and step up more with calling out for comms.

I've already become proficient with zenny, and routinely geld gold or silver elims with him, and while I have gold healing as well, it just doesn't seem to be enough healing alone.

Can I ask what rank you are, just to put advise in perspective?

How are you gonna celebrate
Christmas Eve /owg/ ?

Have the nice dinner with the family. How about you user?

Slitting my wrists

What people find in being "friendly" in this game
>"omg why did you kill me ;c"

sleep dart should not last that long

With a gun barrel to mouth

>implying your team of shitters dont immediately wake the target with damage anyway instead of getting basically a respawn times worth of freedom

fucking do it

>12k overshekels
Just buy some shit.

I always feel bad for waking up sleepers when I'm playing projectile heroes, but sometimes it's not my fault.

Don't sleep dart someone on the front line

thats not nice

Blizzard seems to want to make the characters as diverse as possible. Who will be the inevitable jewish hero?

Would be fun if the Lucio comic confirms he is dating D.va
The christmas comic showed her perfoming a show and Lucio with a scheduled concert in Kings Row

Oh boy, let's see
>General
Cost of all ults have been increased by 10%
Selfhealing will now also raise your ult
The game heavily relies on a tank meta, most comp games are filled with 3-4 tanks and Ana, the rest is usually S76, Zenyatta, or Lucio
Pharah had a change, she now has more splash damage, but no more guaranteed knockback, this change has mixed receptions
Hanzo has a smaller arrow, but more arrow speed
New map! Eichenwalde
Comp ranking has changed drastically
Gibraltar no longer has the first point under the overlook thing
>Buffs
Soldier 76 got a pretty big damage boost that pretty much made him stronger than McCree
Zenyatta now has 50 more shields, raising his health up to 200
Mei's ult now has more range
Torbjorn now generates scrap with damage done
Widowmaker takes less time to scope-in
D.Va got more health and a reworked Defense Matrix, kind of like a more advanced Reinhardt Shield but less accessable
>Nerfs
Genji got a bit of them, less animation cancel, and no more tripmle jumps (double jump, climb wall, extra jump)
Lucio has less healing and his Amp It Up now boosts speed less
Ana's nano boost no longer boosts speed
Zarya gets less charge per bubble (Max 40%)
>Changes
Symmetra has had a HUGE overhaul, way too much to add to this already long list (Haha!), best to look it up

As for using Pharah, you *can* but she's easily outclassed with the new S76 and all the stuff Zen and Ana have. However, Pharmercy is a decently used "meta" that is still greatly effective!

I don't know, friend. I'd like to say that I'm part of GM, but I'm barely master!

Rank 3524, although I've heard ranking is heavily inflated in Season 3.

I'm gonna go take care of my grandfather with dementia and my grandmother with parkisons.

>implying Hana would want some dirty brazilian

Will pharah ever get decent buffs?

I don't have a qt gf to be my healslut

Lucio is obviously a twink

If the world has mostly left handed, nothing would be different except tools would generally be made for left-handed people. No problem at all. It literally has no effect on life if left-handed people were the majority.

If the world was mostly gay, we would die or be a much less populous species (actually, the gays would relatively drive themselves into minority status and the straight people would eventual become the majority through natural selection).

why aren't generals moderated better?

every general is just 90% waifu/tumblr fags after first month of a games release

it's like this is just a containment thread for all you fags and if i really wanted to discuss the game i should make a thread on /v/

>implying Hana would want a dirty old man who thinks he's still fighting a war that ended years ago

>gold