ITT: Car related shit that makes you cringe

ITT: Car related shit that makes you cringe.

jalopnik.com/the-awful-people-who-want-to-take-away-a-disabled-mans-1790410155

>jalopnik

/thread

>muh clickb8 article
Poorboy when you actually own your own house you'll understand why residents don't want their street turned into a fucking mechanics parking lot. Take the fact that he's crippled outta the equation and this story doesn't even make the local paper.

This

Fuck off and take your shitty article with you, you content-stealing douchebags

then buy in a HOA or a liberal elite neighborhood, both of which are populated with cunts that want to over reach into others' lives. if you buy in a blue collar neighborhood then don't be surprised that the residents will do as they feel.

In summary, those neighbours are insufferable senile old people, that are just keep going because their ego won't let them be defeated.

The old man with the garage is a top lad too.

This case kinda reminds of that one dispute where an old couple moved near Laguna Seca, knowing it's a race track beforehand, and then tried to sue the track management for the noise.

Old people with nothing better to do are the worst.

>Old people with nothing better to do are the worst.
they are called liberal elite. most old people don't want to draw attention to themselves and keep to themselves. it's the leftist cunts that ran their mouths their whole lives and bought their way out of all their problems that feel they can do whatever they want.

I don't have to, I already pay property taxes and I'm fortunate enough to live in a first world country where laws protect the peaceful enjoyment of my residence.
Cripple can fly to fuck and setup shop in the woods or a commercial zone. He's one in the wrong here. expecting resident to donate their peaceful enjoyment to his under the table cash grab "hobby" while collecting disability.

The judge ruled that no injunction is necessary and there is no claim for nuisance. That's not a difficult tort to understand, so I will break it down for you:

>Nuisance deals with the unlawful use of land which impacts upon and denies an individual with a right to the use of land ["right" is important here, ie. ownership not licensing] the ordinary use and enjoyment of their land, or makes it less fit for the ordinary purposes of life
>It is measured against the standard of the "ordinary, average person"
>It usually deals with emanations ie. sounds, smells (sights are way less common but have been accepted as nuisance in some jurisdictions)
>Actual proof of loss *is* required, unlike for eg. an action in trespass
>Nuisance must have an element of materiality

Which means that if the judge ruled there is no nuisance, then odds are good that his actions were something the reasonable person should be expected to tolerate. His neighbours are just whiny fucks.

"Oh, boo hoo, my neighbour puts cars in his garage! Oh I can't deal with how he uses power tools at reasonable times!"
-Huge faggots

Based on the limited and biased information available (fuck digging through westlaw to try to find this specific case) it seems the judge ruled correctly. Neighbours BTFO, hope the appeal goes against them too. Poor guy who owns the place will have to deal with another year of legal hassles though if the appeal isn't dropped or denied (no idea if that state has a right to appeal since I'm not an Amerifag)

tl;dr rights, mother fucker, do you have them?

>jaloposhit
>posting anything from that gawker clickbait cesspit
kys

if you ever looked at your property tax bill you'd see that the bulk of the money goes to the school district with the remainder being divided up between pension and services the city provides. none of that many goes towards allowing you to dictate how others can or cannot use their property.

Judge gave him pity because cripple.
All the residents need to do is show a video of the shit show hes running to a jury and they'll side in favor of the vertical.
I'm sure the neighbors in your trailer park don't mind the chop shop in your driveway, but things are done differently in the real world.
Except it does retard.
>property type: RESIDENTIAL
see how it doesn't say commercial?

that makes every home business illegal, retard. do you even own property or are you just an idiot trying to show off?

never knew you were a 60+ year old who has nothing better to do than be a bitch jesus

>commercial
>In summary, this motion for denial should not be seen as putting a stop to what Mr. Williams and his friends can do on the property. Instead, Mr. Johnson feels that their current activities do not necessarily require County regulation in the form of a Conditional Use, so the Commission should not impose one upon them...
kill yourself.

>Judge gave him pity because cripple.

Do you have any proof of this? There's really not much wiggle room on a tort like nuisance. It's not like criminal sentencing where it's up to the judge. If he's wrong on appeal it looks bad for him, so he has an incentive to rule correctly. Injunction or no injunction (or apply the Shelfer principles and say it's fleeting so they only get money, which would be dumb).

>to a jury

This is a civil claim for nuisance per se, which means there is no jury. For some dumb reason Americans use juries for a "nuisance in fact," but that wouldn't apply here. There is no jury because they alleged an act consisting a nuisance per se, ie that what he is doing is something which qualifies as a public injury no matter what if the verdict is for the plaintiffs.

I don't live in a trailer park, but that's a cute ad hominem, newfag. How does it feel to know you are objectively incorrect on literally every single thing you said in your post? kek evidently you are even incorrect about the county zoning.

Fucking newtrips, why are they always retarded?

Holy fuck are you brain damaged?

So as long as they don't interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of their neighbors, nohouse.
I'm 60? wow I didn't know. I must be the first 60yo that skates and fuckes 18yo on a regular basis.
Pity for being a cripple.

Confirmed for being retarded.

your fantasies arent the real world gramps

listen Im sorry you lived to get old but bitching abouy the world around you when it has no real effect on you is sad

youre the reason old fucks end up in homes

>I must be the first 60yo that skates and fuckes 18yo on a regular basis
Are you new to the world? Did you just drop out of highschool

>this mad

Fuck off driveway mechanics and get a real job while you're at it.

yes this mad you have is irrational

seek help

youre clearly deluded

t. busrider

>Get thoroughly and completely BTFO by people who can read and/or actually have some inkling of an idea what they're talking about
>m-muh job, i uh, i fuck girls, wow, dudes i fuck girls ok. i have a house too. believe meee

kek. Stay rekt, newfag.

>y-you're deluded!!
>bus!!

Lol cmon you guys.
there's a more mature ways of dealing with losing a debate.

You really blew me away with ad hom and first year law buzzwords.

somebody get this BTFO hothead outta here

>there's a more mature ways of dealing with losing a debate.
>You really blew me away with ad hom and first year law buzzwords.

the irony

Has that prez/o/ mongoloid already surpassed mjet in the race for the most retarded tripfag title?

>pot calling the kettle black
wew

>Use ad hom repeatedly
>Get butthurt over ad hom in response

Nice one, newfag. Is this your first day on Veeky Forums? (I assume yes, since I've never seen your trip before and I'd probably remember it after seeing someone make posts this stupid)

>muh buzzwords
>implying I wasn't objectively correct

sure looks like it

Seems like I triggered Veeky Forums's crippled backyard mech association.
When you kids actually own property perhaps you'll finally get it.

>gets bootyblasted over ad hominem
>uses ad hominem
kek

Kek, fuck outta here retard.

>nohouse
>
>driveway mechanics
>get a real job
>your trailer park

>muh ad hom
>muh ad hom
>crippled backyard mech association
>you kids
>own property

top kek newfag
I do own property, by the way. You're just a dumbfuck liberal who can't possibly understand the mechanisms by which personal property rights operate or the reasons for their existence. There's an ad hom for you, now run along and drop trip in 3 weeks like all the other retards do.

>clear judge and county ruling on the issue that there is nothing wrong and there's no evidence he needs a commercial license to have a garage
>HURR HE ONLY GOT IT BECAUSE CRIPPLE
You're retarded

>not a single valid retort in 4 posts

hot opinions guys

Are you implying that only left-leaning people can become geezer cunts?

>actually bothering to argue with a retard like you

No.

In order to make a "valid retort" you would have to put up an argument first. You still have not done so. You seem to have the memory of a gold fish so allow me to remind you.

>you: this is dumb he is interfering with property rights
>everyone else: no, see ruling. here is why you are wrong [reasons]
>you: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fuk u guys i bet u poor n no have house, i fuck girl, i cool. i bet the cripples did this!
>everyone else: no actually here are more reasons, also some ad homs because you're being stupid
>you: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hope the above has helped to refresh your memory, newfag.

Hot opinion ladyboy

>more ad hom
Lol step it up

>neighbors are so irritated that they're pursuing the supreme court
>no valid argument

Yea ok

>m-muh ad hom
Hot opinion

Back to /pol/ grandpa. Just talk fucking cars on this board you fuck. Why do you have to ruin fucking everything?

Have you read this thread

For a tripfag, you're alright.

Yea, prezo btfoed some backyard mechanics

turn your trip back on you faggot

>implying

Shut the fuck up you dumb cunt

>>neighbors are so irritated that they're pursuing the supreme court

People pursue the higher courts all the time over frivolous petty shit. That's not an argument. Even if it were, they made an argument and the lower court (plus what appears to be either an administrative tribunal or a county office) said "no"

Thanks user. I usually drop the trip anyway, I mostly just put it on so I can call newfag trips newfags. :^)

Ya, I'm more inclined to side with the actual residents than some try hard sperging out on anime website. The fact is we don't know the intricacies of the case, but a residential driveway is not a place of business, especially if it interferes with the peaceful enjoyment of neighbors. This is not hard to understand.

>Ya, I'm more inclined to side with the actual residents than some try hard sperging out on anime website

Mr. Williams is a resident too

>The fact is we don't know the intricacies of the case,

Yes, but we know the result.

> a residential driveway is not a place of business,

It's agriculturally zoned. He only has neighbours because he divided 5 acres off and sold it to them. It's not a place of business either since the neighbours were unable to prove he'd ever charged anyone for using the premises (protip: standard of proof in civil cases is low, if they had proof the judge would have found in favour of their submission on this issue, and he did not).

>especially if it interferes with the peaceful enjoyment of neighbors

Legally he has not. As stated numerous times above, he was not found liable for nuisance, so it wasn't a big deal. The geriatric fucks are clearly complaining because a Corvette drives by every few days. Do you even own a car? If your neighbour says "hey, newfagtrip is driving a car I don't like, it interferes with my peaceful enjoyment of property" are you just going to be like "oh yeah okay then I guess I'm a huge faggot, I'll set it"?

This is not hard to understand.

This thread had potential; could have been interesting stories of overreacting neighbors, haters getting BTFO, maybe even screenshots of rainbowranger's mom.
But no.
We got our own, local retard. Who decided to shit his own, sole opinion all over everything.

>the geriatric fucks are clearly complaining because a Corvette drives by every few days
[citation needed]
that wouldn't bother anyone retard.
If he's operating a shop, he gotta go or stop; plain and simple.

don't come to opinions.com if you can't handle it, faggot.

faggot.

>operating a shop
>"he uses to work on his own cars and where his friends gather with their cars to work on and socialize"

Doesn't say any service is being sold here, just looks like a man cave for him and his friends.

also you seem like the "supreme gentleman" kind of guy user. will we see you on the news any time soon in your 2007 BMW 328i?

jew mad

doesn't matter tard. if his operation interferes with the peaceful enjoyment of his neighbors he'll be made to stop; profit or not.
>Elliot Rodger jokes in 2016.
EPIC

how the FUCK are those cunts even complaining? they live in bumblefuck, nowhere and hes working on his own car, inside. i seafoamed my car and smoked out the whole block and noone cared, and i live in a HOA neibhorhood

>Laguna Seca
Laguna Seca is nothing, Altamont Speedway is where the fucks got what they wanted.

>Altamont Speedway a landmark in the central valley and bay area
>Drag races, concerts where people get stabbed, you name it
>Family buys house across the freeway
>Starts sending lawyers about noise complaints
>These fucking people will be living next to one of the busiest freeways in Cuckifornia
>Altamont decides they don't have the funds to fight it, shuts down
>That fucking family builds a semi commercial dirt bike racetrack on their property.

I rage every time I drive by it.

some people just get off on being cunts.

>move next to track knowingly
>complain about noise

Why are some people incapable of inhabiting this reality without fucking everything up?

Because they're as retarded as the people who moved in 5 houses down in a country area and bitched about the local farmer with 150 hogs spreading manure once a week that you could smell MAYBE once a month when the wind blew the other direction.

They went to court over it.

Judge: "The farm was there before you moved in, you knew it was there, FUCK OFF."

In a much more polite manner.

In the old days it was common to taken an elderly person into the middle of forests and leave them like a unwanted dog.

>>I must be the first 60yo that skates and fuckes 18yo on a regular basis.

That's some of the cringiest shit I have ever read. Fucking kill yourself bud.