/msg/ - Maplestory General

ORCHID IS CUTE EDITION

Patch Notes:
maplestory.nexon.net/news/19553/v-179-v-5th-job-patch-notes
-
READ THE PASTEBIN

pastebin.com/BAi9nL3e
-
Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.
-

POST YOUR IGN IN THE THREAD ALONGSIDE WHAT GUILD YOU'RE JOINING OR IT WILL BE IGNORED

>Aries
8x/4x/6x v177+ (Updates alongside GMS).
Miss me with that gay shit.
aries.elluel.net/

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.

WHISPER ELYI ON REBOOT FOR A GUILD.
Waifus on Windia
Whisper ObtainBooty/Tonu on KHROA
Whisper Chow/Gaby on Bera

>Legends
2x/1x/1x/3x [Quest] v62 Nostalgia server. /msg/ approved.
maplelegends.com/

maplestory.nexon.net

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

maplestory.wikia.com/wiki/Crusader_Codex
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5zbnLUROHE&t=67s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when did you realize nl is the best mobbing class?

maplestory.wikia.com/wiki/Crusader_Codex

anyone else got a big dick and play on Reboot?

Is dragon rider still bugged? I want the leafre codex set, but if that's impossible which one is the next best to grab?

4 posts in and we're already dead.

Post Waifus

I wonder when pepe will kill himself desu

Possibly his new year's resolution. I certainly hope it is, anyway.

Well atleast I downed the sonuvabitch

I have a bunch of Futuroid parts, are they worthless now? Also, how do I go about getting an android/heart?

is that even worth it

Nope.

not at all

please message an appropriate reactionary image file which represents your feelings towards a thread on the Veeky Forums Veeky Forums boards dedicated towards the game Maple Story being active and posted in at the current time in the year of our lord two thousand and sixteen

I got the Erda Nova node, should I keep it or use it?

use it when bossing

Oops, I meant use it or not

use it when bossing

when is next dmt

5 hours

oh there's a 2x event now

>They see your dick

Reward point wise is it better to do the 30minute monster collection instead of the 3 hour ones?

/msg/ help every time I select NA my game crashes. No error message, nothing. What do?

Turn your computer all the way off, turn it back on. No idea why but that fixes it.

So czak is now the hardest boss to down, correct?

lol
look forward to your blogpost

I should've bought more css before spell trace..

Get some 24 hours you shitter
Wasn't even me m8, just got here because I lost track of time playing with my new ps2 controller and adapter letting play like a not baddie

Which is more expensive? A good pot clean or a no pot 10 15% scrolled?

Dunno what world you're in but probably the 15%

reboot

Mckill yourself

why are you hating on a superior reboot player

The only thing Superior about a rebotch player is their autism.

Do any rebooters here have around a 1.5m range? I want to boss this weekend and do some shit. With enough bros we could bind cheese magnus or some shit.

Anyone ever sell their items on GS? Thinking about quitting. What has been their experience like

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5zbnLUROHE&t=67s
Play this and stop lagging ya moron
If you still lag try downloading a DS emulator

keep spending your autismbux on this game while saying that to reboot masterrace LMAOOO

Did I just killsteal wolf

Level 172, where grind?

Nah, you're good.

>playing Scania.
user..

SpentArrows is gonna track him down and vent to him about his NEET life. God have mercy on him.

I've been meaning to get back into Maple, any guilds I can get in contact with? I'm Velox on Windia.

they are all useless except for the 24h one

I recommend magnus and ellin forest

I've tried for the ellin forest one but the neon bats don't wanna get caught. I'll try magnus, I didn't know it was so short

should I bother trying to tier up two unique 18% and 21% if I have the money

Merry christmas /msg/.
I got you a present
As if anyone would give you faggots presents. Have fun spending it alone

My present to /msg/ is PLAY ON REBOOT AND SAVE YOURSELF SOME MONEY!

it's the easiest because it's all bosses with no spawn timers instead of mobs

neon bats just take forever

GMS popped DMT early KEK

forgot to add I'm on GMS

maybe read the op friendo

[CANT WAKE UP]
Time to whop out that fucking whatsitcalled and afk until death

what can you even get in all that?

readarooni but how do I get in contact. been a good while since I Mapled.

Hope you like nose bandages.

Whisper them or add them, or apply to the guild. I believe the Windia guild is called Waifus? It was last I checked, anyway.

A shitload of enjoyable and lucky winters and cold winter buffs once you sort though the even more numerous trash like hp/mp potions, rudolph noses and scrolls for them
The bandages are less of a problem than the noses, as the noses can't be NPC'd

you open the guild window and search for waifus and click apply and post your ign here so they don't think your a random, have fun

thanks friends

Anyone here on reboot want to do commerci pq? All weps are yours, I just need armor.

This node shit is confusing as hell, I keep getting boost nodes that have 3skills on them, but they're all different and I have no more slots to hold them. Can we really not choose which skills get boosted?

i """think""" you need to get lucky and get one node that boosts 3 skills you really use, for example your main bossing skill, a hyper and a buff skill and then when you get repeats (not necessarily the exact same node) you use those to enhance the one with the 3 skills you need

at least thats how i understand it

28th soon and I can come back with my big dick Cannoneer lines.

You "choose" out of the nodes you get. Go for your hyper skill, bossing skill, and main attack skill in one node, or two of those and 1 junk skill. Try not to use one with just one good skill unless you're just starting out.
Also, level up to get more spaces. Every 6 levels after 200 will grant you one more slot. Post screenshots or something if you have specific questions
There are no buffs in the boost nodes.

>mfw I'll probably just recube this

:o

>unironically using :o
fuck whatever shit guild your in.

pretty sure blade clone and final cut both appear in nodes

And I'm pretty sure those aren't "buffs". Summons appear, though, and those are kinda buffs now.

two skills that buff your attack directly aren't buffs? but summons "kinda" are, ok

:o

>spent 2b on cubes
>don't have enough money to cube anything and DMT is in 5 minutes
What the fuck do I do?

sell some permies

Yes, they "kinda" are in that they now go in your buff bar and can be canceled with a right click.
>two skills that buff your attack directly
An attack that gives damage after you use it does not make it a fucking buff, you inbred double dragon fanboy nigger faggot. Please walk in front of a train if you think an attack that gives damage after its used is a fucking buff

>being this mad he doesn't know what a buff is
You can also right click to cancel the buff of both skills I mentioned tyvm

dmt we wait u

I don't know how to spell this out in terms you'll understand, but an attack that gives a buff does not make the attack a buff. There are no "buff"s in cores. No shadow partners, no illusion steps, no maple warriors.
Please, consider suicide.

40 boss and 9 att legendary. Should I keep or keep rerolling?

Should I chance it and use the last cube I can use before I go broke?

How's your armor?

That is actual trash, so go ahead. Also, why no faf?

it's epic potential, who cares you can use masters on it to keep on rerolling daily

go for it

Hi sunseekerq

they're not pure 100% buff skills but they still buff you and that's the point of the whole argument, now go get some anger management you nigger

Stop cubing a fucking utgard when you'll get a fucking fafnir anyway
THEN IT'S NOT A GOD DAMN BUFF
NOTHING ABOUT THE "BUFF" RESULTING FROM THE ATTACK IS EVEN IMPROVED WITH THE GOD DAMN CORE FAGGOT

you're a fucking moron because of two reasons
1) why do you think anyone cares about your name?
2) you didn't even censor it correctly you airhead

Tried again and got 30 boss 9att 9main stat, good day bois

I used 40 red cubes and 40 black cubes and I didn't get shit from miracle time. Good game nexon, I'm broke and didn't make out at all. Typical.

Fuck this game

ayy

because doing kenta pq is better than doing CRA apparently, based on what my friends keep wanting to do :\

>163627413
lol

ayy

yeah the skill itself which you should be using and you get buffed anyway so you kill two birds with one stone now shut up

Meanwhile us Reboot bros.

;)

I'll shut up after you fucking kill yourself because you're fucking wrong and going out and telling shitters like yourself that you can get buffs as part of nodes

I'm in reboot and that's a lot of time down the toilet. Can't even load the cash shop anymore to buy more cubes.

The beauty is you can just do it again while not spending anything.

that's some top tier cognitive dissonance right there

time is free.
spending money costs.

- Mysterious user.

nice argument how's that blood pressure?
i only said which skills he should look out for and whether they're "buffs" or not he should watch out for them as they buff your damage nice day