Why would anyone want a horseless carriage...

Why would anyone want a horseless carriage? You cant hear the delightful sound of the horse hoofs cloping on the ground as you ride.

>this is how oilcucks sound
Lmao, enjoy being slower.

This is probably the most retarded analogy I've seen made on Veeky Forums.
How much time did you spend thinking of it?

Why would anyone want an electric vehicle? You cant hear the delightful sound of continuous explosions as you ride

Because there are many actual advantages of an ICE compared to a horse.
The opposite is true for electric cars.

But, as every male will tell you, explisions are cool.

>much more efficient
>smoother
>instant torque
>next to no noise
Sure sounds inferior to me.

Actually, this. I refuse to drive a vehicle that isn't doing controlled high-pressure explosions dozens to hundreds of times per second.

>wanting to sit behind a walking shitmachine

ICE cars have so many advantages over EV's like an unlimited supply of noise and the inability to accelerate.

because my petrol car lasts longer than 6 years. because I can drive further than 400 miles at best.
because I can refuel my car in 30 seconds instead of 20 hours.
because my ICE is less harmful to the environment and needs less resources to build. it is therefore cheaper. it is also safer in a crash.

Only one of your statements is true, are you smart enough to figure out which one it is?

Careful! This task is almost impossible for oilcucks to comprehend!

>guys look at our 0-60 times!
>let's forget your mileage collapse if you actually go fast in your electric car
>but you're not meant to go fast anyway, driving electric is about saving the planet :^)
>which you actually don't but shhh
I drive 200km/h on my way to work every day. Impossible with any electric car, unless I want to recharge it after 10 minutes.

Educate me. Good luck, I have a PhD in physics and worked on automotive batteries for 2 years.

>it is also safer in a crash
Is that why Tesla blew every other manufacturer the fuck out in their official crash tests?

>separate weight class
lol

So your not disagreeing that Tesla's are safer, just trying to find a reason that they don't deserve to be called the safest car?

If a Tesla's batteries are punctured they will catch fire

ICE's engines are constantly on fire.

Tesla's are far less likely to catch fire per mile driven then ICE cars.

>"safest"
>Couple rolls over their tesla after the lane assist fails
>Rescuers can't get them until batteries cool down
>Batteries catch fire, car burns down, kills them both

Now lets do ICE

>Lane assist fails in luxury car
>Cars rolls over
>Rescuers immediately get them out

a horesless carrage is a self driving EV

>250 miles with 2 tons of batteries
>Efficient