What is your opinion about the bmw 3 series gran turismo?

Hello, i am 20 years old and saved about 20,000 $

I am looking for a new Car (im driving right now a Ford Focus MK1 Sation Wagon, build 2002, 5 speed manual 1.6 Liter Motor)

What is your opinion about the BMW 3 series Gran Turismo?

Is the BMW 8 speed automatic truly "the best automatic transmission" or is it just a Meme?

I am also open for other suggestions.

(NO MAZDA MIATA OR HONDA CIVIC, NEED A REAL CAR WITH 4 DOORS)

>20 years old
>20k on used bmw
Buy a v6 accord for around 7500.

i have the cash and i dont want a Asian Car. Lexus is nice, though.

If you don't have a house, or have debt you don't have the cash. Keep driving the focus until you have a house.

I think they are ugly as hell personally. Don't see why you would get the GT over the regular sedan.

To add something useful, have you considered a Lexus IS? Dunno how high running costs and reliability are on your list of priorities, but personally I would feel more comfortable driving an IS than a 3 series around just because they're more dependable.

I have a 3-Room-Flat+ a own Carport at my Parents House (no rent) . I earn 2,200 $ per Month.

Lexus IS 300h is a nice car, good MPG, but it´s a bit boring and not so good looking like the BMW Gran Turismo. The BMW is bigger and has a more space in the trunk.

What engine in the BMW?

Well I reiterate what I said about the GT being much uglier than the sedan. If I were interested in cargo capacity I would get a wagon.

the GT has more cargo space as the Wagon.

328i

my maximum is 25,000 $

Are you buying a van or a sports car?

>4-cylinder bmw
Laughingwhores.jpg

I think the difference is pretty negligible, but look, if you like how the GT looks don't let what anyone says stop you. Sounds like you have a good idea of what you want.

it has better MPG.

I want a "sporty but still practical" Car. = hatchback sedan

Golf sportwagen tdi.

Buy lexus or Infiniti or Alfa Romeo's newest rear wheel drive sedan. . BMW lost its game.

BMW should only be leased as majority of BMW drivers do nowadays.. you dont want to pay and own a German car.

isnt buying the car cheaper than leasing?

BMW 328i Gran Turismo or Lexus IS300h ?

The GT is taking a sedan, making it uglier and barely as useful. Getting the wagon 3 series will be much better; actually looks good and is useful.

But ask yourself, do you really need the extra space? If not, go for a CPO 335i and you'll have a much better time.

These are honestly one of the ugliest fucking cars around. Every time I see some retard behind the wheel of one of these I just can't believe anyone can have such disgusting taste. Just what the fuck was BMW thinking? Who wants this thing? If you want space just get a fucking wagon. Not this pathetic inbetween bullshit for morons who can't make up their mind about what they need out of a car.

Fucking hell you are a idiot for even considering this car, OP. You sound like a faggot.

>Hello, i am 20 years old and saved about 20,000 $

Hello. Beautiful car. Buy $5000 japcrap reliable daily, put rest downpayment into a home. Thank me later young man.

Get BMW later.

Yes.

This
person is a fucking idiot. No offense but he is utterly clueless. Piss away $15,000 for nothing to show after 3 years. Nah.

>spend 15k financing a shit German car
>spend additional 5k maintaining it
>its worth 5k after you've owned it for 3yrs

OR

>spend 15k leasing a shit German car
>the dealer covers maintaining it
>its worth 5k after 3yrs but not your problem, its the dealers