Other urls found in this thread:

revzilla.com/motorcycle/remus-okami-slip-on-exhaust-honda-africa-twin-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=vjFeC7g6_40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DRZ a best

this 2bhwyfamm

best at what exactly?

looks like its repost edition

Daily reminder some people don't regularly check their headlight fluids and probably have dim bulbs that blow because of it

told you that its a good bike.
how long tiill you throw a remus pipe on it?

One problem with is that is that since the plate isn't behind the wheel or above the fender, now the tire will fling up water and dirt onto the plate which could make it unreadable. May not concern everyone but manufacturers have to make sure that doesn't happen so they're not responsible for any fuckups.

at being the best bike

Best compromise between cost, durability and longevity, and performance (both on and off road).

that's not a problem, that's a solution

the best at compromise...
the best at not being the best at anything..
its the best simply because it isnt?

I was actually looking at the Delkevic. Its cheap and cuts 5 pounds and you don't have to retune. I don't think I'll screw with the exhaust for a while, at least not before other more important things like a headlight/radiator guards are ordered. Also need to buy some tires. And food. I need to buy food hahahaha

Post your bikes

no srsly. It's the best balanced bike for typical dual sport riders. Being the best at one thing isn't really that important when you make a huge sacrifice everywhere else.

That Remus one is pretty sexy desu. revzilla.com/motorcycle/remus-okami-slip-on-exhaust-honda-africa-twin-2016

The carbon one mmmmm
WE'LL SEE

Also I like that the headlights are bright. Nice to have a bike with good lights stock for once.

How to crop webm without it turning into total dogshit?

But its not.

Define dogshit? webm for retards has a built in cropping feature.

>slip on exhausts
LMAO you faggots know you're not going to get any significant performance gains without a full system right? You're just making a bunch of loud annoying noise for nothing.

damn, i was hoping youd go with the headpipe so i can see what it sounds like in person.
i should probably get some rad guards too
my list of things to steal my paychecks is getting awfully long

The quality seems to drop enormously when cropping.

>not a dual sport

Sure it is. Mines street legal ;*)

So its the best bike for poor people that can not afford both a road bike and a dirt bike?

add signals and a brakelight and it is, its also a factory DS in Australia already

>haven't ridden in two weeks because actually winter now
>some ice yet lingers even after several nice days
FML

enduro with license plate is NOT the same thing as a dual sport

youre right its better in every way.

What even makes a bike a dual sport?

Why wouldnt it be? It does the same job as the drz. Only better

annd?

>poor people shouldn't have fun

>street legal
>actually designed with street riding in mind
>long lasting
>long maintenance intervals
>also capable off road
>luggage carrying capability

Poor people shouldnt brag about shitty things

Legit question: why would the WR450F be better than a DRZ or DR650?

Trying too hard there bud.

The performance gains aren't really there, and the stock system is already pretty light. I figure adding 30 pounds of crashbars negates any exhaust weight savings for the most part. I like the stock sound, it was cool without a helmet on at least.

You planning on the front fender raise kit? I heard it breaks off super duper easy if you put on some knobbies and load them up with mud and crap and get it jammed between tire and fender.

Yes it is. It is just a good dual sport that way.

Get heated grips fgt.
Oh yeah, I have to buy heated grips too. Shit. At least I know Oxford ones kick ass.

Except ride for more than a day without needing oil changes

Its almost as if youre poor and dont know how to work on a bike.
>he cant handle a 5 minute oil change
Kek enjoy being slow and heavy

Higher performance, lighter weight, fun.

I was more thinking of heated gloves and socks, but I'm spent out this month. Bunch of shit with my car...

The drz400 was designed with street riding in mind?
I think you are confused.

Lighter, more powerful, more capable, higher quality.
Nice meme

It's almost as if you never ride outside your home town
>having to find oil every 500mi

ill only bother with the kit if i break it off, id probably do the dakar fender at that point though

A bike is only as capable as the person riding it.
The reality is even a drz400 is capable of doing more than anyone on dbt could ever dream of doing on any bike.

Define, as in numbers, please. 34 or so HP vs what? 340ish lbs vs what?

Who would ride an uncomfortable dualsport that far in one day?
I have other bikes for long hauls.
Stop being poor

www.google.com

45hp 260lbs or so vs the drz at about 32hp and 320lbs

Google it yourself you lazy fuck
>says the noob who cant ride for shit.
Dont know about you but i enjoy more power, non shit suspension, and a worth while gearbox.

They designed the motor to tolerate longer distances.

It's a good thing I know you're on or I'd be creeped out kek

There is definitely an user that saves every picture everyone ever posts. I saw the folder of myself once, creepy.

Bbbut reasons.
>AT
>Fukken nice trailer
$$$

At 55 MPH or so I could deal with a ride like that on my DR650 if I replaced the seat.

Excellent; thank you. That seals the deal if I decide to sell my DR650 sometime.

I still do not understand the general ignorance when it comes to enduro bikes and the maintenance.

How is 2 oil changes every 5000km which equals around 1.8 litres of oil in total somehow worse than 1 oil change every 5000km on a road bike that needs 3.8 litres of oil?
I am fairly sure 3800ml is more than 1800ml of oil.

Is it because you have to unscrew a bolt twice as often to get your almost 2:1 oil efficiency rating?

you didnt even ride it home?
for shame.
this is the retarded v1 airdam i made to test for buffeting, if your head gets boxed around a bunch try covering this area

i got a lil xmas present for him

>i could do that hill if i had better suspension
>i could cross that log if i had more power
>i could do 5th gear willys if i had an enduro gearbox
>i could do anything but it was my bikes fault
You are one of those riders aren't you?

It certainly was. I know it wasn't legal for the first year but the DR-Z400S was soon released as a street legal model. It's pretty clear it was designed for actual dual sport riding and not just a trail bike that you can also ride on the road to get to the trail.
>subframe that can carry luggage
>infrequent maintenance
>bike generally lasts 50k miles or more without ever needing to be rebuilt
>lights actually worthy of riding at night

It's not that uncomfortable with a seatconcepts, and way more dirt capable than any comfy adv bike

It was designed as a trail bike you mongoloid.
Just because dip shits decided they want to ride them on road does not mean that is what they were intended for, if they were they would not have the ground clearance that they do have because on road it is nothing but a disadvantage.

>i hate power
>i hate having a bike that does what i want
>i hate having usable gearbox for dirt and street
Why do you hate good things and enjoy a pile of a shit?

what says i ride a drz?
I just think you dribble shit.

>tfw you don't appreciate your Veeky Forums stalkers

RIP mudkip

>says the guy with a more capable bike than a wr450
So you should ride a pw50 then? Cuz theres no way you could surpass its capabilities right?

Also the WR will be nearing 280lbs or maybe even more once you prep it with dual sport gear.

He never said it was 500 miles in one day but plenty of people do several thousand mile trips on a dual sport. TransAmerican trail for example is over 3k miles of off road.

It's fine until you decide to do a long trip, which a lot of dual sport owners like to do. Then you're either carrying oil on your bike or having to find it twice as often

BOTTOM
OF
THE
DYNO
AGAIN

Replacement for mudkip when

lol here's the video the guy is referring to
youtube.com/watch?v=vjFeC7g6_40
Even on a fast bike a shit rider will launch pretty slow

Id still ride an XR400 before i touched a suzuki shitbike

>Nemo being smug af

>xr400 barely reaching 30hp
>drz 33 stock
hm rly mks u thnk

Sure why not?

XR weighs 45lbs less

who does 2500+km trips in a day?
thats half way around Australia...

ppl strip that much off the drz ez

Lol no.
And sorry. Its 55lbs less.

not sure, only thing i have is one of the mechanical patriots from bioshock infinite but its like 10" tall

ayy

drz is fat, real bikes weigh less than 120kg

What are you talking about?
Your bike needs oil every so many miles. It doesn't care when you go to sleep.

what you dudes drinking?

>goose island four star pils

I was thinking about getting a Victory Octane or a Harley as my next bike. I'm honestly unsure, what does /dbt/ think?

according to what?
they don't burn oil unless they are a 2 stroke or the piston and rings are fucked, you know that right?

weed vape and painkillers

Cherry Coke from a regular Coke bottle.

Madman!

Bikes need oil changes because of the particles that are deposited in the oil and because the oil loses its thickness over time.

It started off as a boat trailer and I made it into a bike trailer and added the shield at the front and a toolbox etc.

After seeing the traffic on my way up there I didn't want to play that game in the dark and rain. Thanks for the picture, I'll keep that in mind. I'm hoping I don't get buffeted too much as I'm supposedly the perfect height for it to not happen.

Elysian Bifrost.

baileys

christmas should be banned from being celebrated in these hot places
it ain't right