>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>free

This is literally the WORST OP we've ever had.

This is INCLUDING catposter's nobody-cares-to-make-new-thread-so-I-have-to-make-one edition

because i love you

why are you guys here instead of celebrating the birth of jesus with your family under the christmas tree lights

It is not the Karui way

Because we do that on Christmas, not the day before

make a better one, it's not too late to migrate
if you can't, keep your mouth shut

I am though.

based

my waifu left me

I'm SO sorry user ...

>amerilards start waking up
>world chat devolves into meme spam and unbearable autism

friendly reminder:

GGG controls several rmt sites

GGG gives streamers e-celebs special drop rates so to entice post-millenials into thinking its easy to get shit to drop

GGG allows streamers early access too content to ensure they will be weeks ahead in the meta and also so they can make poe-content about the new shit, instead of GGG doing it themselves.

GGG has made no effect to improve trade for over 4 years unless you count the semi-AH chinks are getting and the p2w tabs, and no matter those, Int PoE is still hostage to poe.trade to be playable at all

GGG is scum

dont give them your money

I'm pretty much stuck on t8-10 maps, having shitty luck getting anything higher to drop. How do you progress to t11+ maps? Any tips?

I have fairly decent clearspeed and I alch my maps.

Tala Moana faggot

>post-millenials
damn, we're already there?

Evidence out of your ass

nice 2015 copypasta

4/10
you got replies

>birth of jesus

5/10 you got me

>get a 400+ rampage going
>there's no breach in the entire map

Why didn't you get a Vaal Breach?

who is this cutie

It's all about building a pool

I spent today running T9s until I had about 20 T10s ready to go, come Boxing Day I'll run a few tozen T10s until I have a decent pool of red maps.

Of course, since I actually roll reds rather than just alch&go, it's easier from that point on.

anne happpy but dont bother its shit

What do you mean by roll reds? Roll them until you get good mods on them?

So now that the dust has settled, can we at last get together as a community and discuss exactly why Breach failed, and perhaps brainstorm ways in which GGG can save their dying game?

What's your excuse for not using this chest?

>Breach failed

umm??

>sockets cannot be modified

Gee, I wonder.

>shattered all records of league population numbers
>servers straining to keep up with the increased load
>"g-g-g-game is d-dying!!"
(You)

>>servers straining to keep up with the increased load

too many fucking animeposters those days

W.......What happened to this year????????????

where do i buy a shaper kill on bhc lol

Find a map multiplier (IIQ*Packsize) which works for you, then attempt to ensure all maps rank up to at least that multiplier.

I've found 1200 works great, but if my Atlas is a little bare I'll up it to 1300 or 1400.

I need the HP % from Belly otherwise I only have 6k.

Thanks.

gotta have connections

>shape pier because it's an easy, straightforward map
>remember the boss

i've made a mistake. can i unshape shit and try again?

golem cost 54 mana to summon, only gem space i have available for him is in my wither totem chain, 2 multipliers puts his summon cost at 150, so i have to take out faster cast and spell totem to resummon him, and he dies ALL the fucking time in breaches REEEEEEEEE

What tier maps start justifying chisel costs?

Just unlink your wither totem chain, faggot

put him on cast when damage taken...?

Technically, it's pretty much only T16s, but in the interest of time spent versus map costs, T13+. I usually go with anything red, though, because I profit regardless.

BLOOD MAGIC
L
O
O
D

M
A
G
I
C

I have no idea what the hell you expected. Any challenge is RNG based in some way shape or form in this game, that's because actual gameplay-based challenges are either very hard/impossible to implement, or because people don't like challenging gameplay, and instead complain about how "stressful" the shaper fight is. That's why you people who are still playing this game for some odd reason, are stricken with BS like that.

All you actually say here is "gimme challenges that go by automatically, while I increase the size of my virtual albeit worthless wallet".

Kill X rogue exiles? What the hell for? People roll them over with their OMFG OP-crit-shit as if they were fucking trash mobs.

That's what you get for years of powercreep and vaal pact. The only way to keep you "interested" is the implementation of so-called "challenges", which basically require you to roll the dice again and again and again. And that's why I quit POE weeks ago, and I don't regret it, believe it or not. There's better games to play which also respect my time a lot more than this hamster-wheel does.

140 APM? That is barely enough to play warcraft 3 somewhat properly, back when I was into starcraft I had way over 260 APM and wasn't even breaking a sweat. 140 is nothing, unless of course you play POE, because in the kingdom of the blind... ;-)

RNG is all you will be getting here. Want something else? Play DoDonPachi Resurrection, or something else that involves stuff like skill and shit...

warcraft and starcraft APM is the most retarded way of measuring skill, and you know it

^bronze league shitter with 40 APM detected

So this confirms all the anime posters are actually redditfags, damn

I've told you guys time and again I'm from gaia.

SMDH

do you want to map together

nice redditposting

what rings or amulets are worth alching

No, I got my wings, so I'm not playing anymore this league.

Rate my build.

sole female schoolgirl uniform big breasts gyaru

none, the odds of getting something good are too low since jewellery affix pool is so large

alch hubris circlets and titanium shields

Does anyone else on Gaia play poe
Go bother them or something
I bet you have a Zana cosplay account

Ah okay. I'll stop wasting them then lmao. What about vaal regalia?

8/10
link?

bet the animeshitter plays shitcore

>long diatribe about general ARPG mechanics
>blames poe for that

kek

if you dont like the genre, why play PoE at all?

anyone really into poe is most likely a genrefag so your wall of text will is not gonna have any effect

can you show them to me in-game

i'm at 35 challenges but i'm starting to think this just isn't worth it anymore

Go on...

animeposters by definition only play sc and are mostly supportcucks

not even memeing or being ironic right now when i say i genuinely would support the mass scale slaughter of every last weebshit animeposting faggot. i unironically would put a bullet through each and every one of your autistic heads and not feel a shred of guilt or remorse.

Can you link your build pls?
I was doing: unusual pupils sole female nakadashi mother

seek help

who /depressedonchristmaseve/ here

Merry xmas to you too user-kun!

New poe player here.

Anyone else struggling with breach monsters? Why are they so strong?

It's my 2nd build (1st one was a total mess) so now I'm following a guide to understand the game mechanics.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715927

Your wasting you're time.

desu that build you're following is a waste of time lmao

Not my case sorry Wendybro

Ginger girls are my weakness. thanks OP.

they are this league's gimmick

they are only comparatively strong to the rest of stuff because GGG needs them to stand out a bit

if Breaches remain in the game after this league, expect them to be much tamer

I'm always depressed
Doubly so because time zone differences keep me from playing with special poepal

Why? What do you mean?

>new player
>choosing shitty build
>choosing one that requires a 6l chest
ayyylmao
+freezing pulse is just bad

>choosing one that requires a 6l chest
I've checked other builds, literally everyone has a 6 link item.
>freezing pulse is just bad
Why? Damage too low?

It's a legacy skill, mostly. It used to be good when it could shotgun, but that was a long time ago, and they only half-compensated for the nerf.

How large is the poison prolif from bino's? I want to make a build around that.

wait
WAIT
what about
listen
what about
a xoph's nurture mirror arrow TRAPPER

>It's a legacy skill, mostly
And what does that mean? So why is FP bad?

A lot of builds have 6 link chests, but they aren't required. This one specifically says it's needed

is the 1st character you create automatic softcore? I dont mind if it is softcore but I dont remember ever being asked to make a choice which is weird

No you get a choice

>tfw made about 5 exalt in the past couple days
6 link vaal might be in my future