Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qYjUcSRrdbk
youtube.com/watch?v=gSd8s_sjyR8
youtube.com/watch?v=O7MMp-vyFRc
sti.jp/s401/main/
youtu.be/3tMz2Ub8bTA
youtube.com/watch?v=hxKOSNzdSiU
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/chain-valley-bay/cars-vans-utes/2004-subaru-forester-wagon/1131018493
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/saratoga/cars-vans-utes/2007-subaru-forester-wagon/1133206230
youtube.com/watch?v=3u2ZgbAvWZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for falcunt kill yourself

i just dead set stay off the roads for the entire month pretty much
2nd for not your personal army blog wanka

youtube.com/watch?v=qYjUcSRrdbk
for the new thread, its been a nice 10 years.
nice to have met most of you

>scenic as fuck

It's scenc, m8.

>666
thx satan
see you tomorrow

Holy fuck, got some tiny fucking shitbirds hanging outside my door being the noisiest cunts. How do I shut the right the fuck up

go out there and scream FUCK ISIS

Go to bed Mr Lahey.

Good fucking idea. Gave me inspiration to stone the fuckers

fuck off ricky

god the new seasons where so fucking bad.

also i never knew fat pizza, swift and shit and housos ripped off sunnyvale, Housos was fucking obvious as fuck it must have been a nod for sure

Loved Fat Pizza, who didn't?, Swift and Shift was hit and miss, never really watched Housos, seemed to be trying way too hard but fuck, never knew how fuckable Shazza really is.

TPB newer seasons were fine, wtf are you on about? The Europe spinoff was kinda eh though.

would a bmw v10 fit in a commodore?

Depends which one. Deffs will fit in a VN VL

Why bother? Just throw an LS1 in and call it a day

>army
You didnt answer my last question cunt. Why not join the army?
Do your time then live off the army pension. I'm sure you'll make some mates along the way

I'd say fitness requirements but its piss easy these days

30 sit ups, 30 push ups and a 8.8 score on the beep test last I checked. Soild month of training (mostly for the running portion) will have you there very easily.

the sound, an audi 5 cyl would be heaps cheaper though

What about a Roaring Naa Autech SR20?

>truck engine
At least go for the CA18. You lose a bit of power but save money and get a decent exhaust tone.

dont wunna fight shitcunts fucking meme wars mate

also not our personal blog
Its a Opel so i dont see why not.

>Not putting two RB30's in there with a custom block for maximum V12 Mangness
I kinda got over TPB
What about a fully siiiick barra with a fuck off turbo

S85 is god tier. youtube.com/watch?v=gSd8s_sjyR8

I've seen a few on scumtree in the 10-15k region.

Update, stuffed newspaper into where they built the nest. Currently pleasuring myself as the birds try and find a way in. It feels good to cuck something.

ye ai git farkt nature

Oh boy

youtube.com/watch?v=O7MMp-vyFRc

What happened with KwakDouche?

nothing im just busting his balls

i think falcunt pushed him over the edge

i have that effect on people

Fuck off you bully

i dont even know who he is since im barely ever here.

all anons are cool by me.

jimmyshit is fair game though

The e63 m6 is the ultimate achievable dream car for me, nothing compares to that v10. Shame that manual m6s are near nonexistent here in Aus.

Guy with the cam should have been paying better attention, he didn't slow down at all until he actually got hit. Always gotta watch out for dumb cunts going through stop signs and red lights.

>i dont even know who he is since im barely ever here.
Come on cunt, let's be real about this - you've literally been here 24/7 for the last five days.

>all anons are cool by me.
Uhhh... yeah. Sure man.

falcunt is a NEET who probably lives in his mother's basement, of course he is always here especially now his Calais is fucked.

Evening gents'
What we upto on a Friday night? I'm back to working on pic related

Having a drink for the first time in months
Going to church tomorrow
Fixed some dumb issue I was having with a connector

Did you ever get that yt show going?

'Tis still on the books - a lot of filming done for it, but need to do more.
Got picked up helping Street Machine behind the scenes with a project of theirs, once I'm done with that I'll be going back to mine.

Haven't seen what you're up to, details?

1969 Valiant VG Coupe nut and bolt resto. It's a resto-mod so lots of little updated things here and there.

Engine is a very warm 360ci running once LPG, 3 speed auto and 3.5 LSD. Currently upto the wiring aspect of things

Wait, Its friday already?

Might go for a cruise then

Just prep'd 6kg of chicken wings for tomorrow. 2kg of honey soy, 2kg of BBQ and 2kg of Buffalo wings.

Trying to get myself mentally prepared for the shitshow that is my family's Christmas too. Can't even get myself cunteyed cause I live on the other side of town and every fucking year I'm the deso on the way there and back.

>LPG
For what purpose?

Does anyone else like this shape or is it just me

I want one to do up so bad

>street machine
Fuark, noice work m8. I remember reading those when I was younger, or more looking st the pics and dreaming

>3 speed auto
how

I hope you have money

And I hope you realise that you will start woth the slowest ugliest worst and most primitive piece of shit car that resemles a truck more than anything

For the guy who wanted an explanation on why twin turbo Liberty/Legacies are a bad idea:

Everything is non standard - and don't mistake what I'm saying, every single fucking thing is non standard.
Even the fucking tower positions are non standard - and to boot only STI made strut braces for it, and only issued them for the minute number of STI B4 RSKs that were delivered in Japan.
The Turbos are individually different by year, and a replacement turbo has to be exact because on 98 the engine will knock like you won't believe if you're using a non-standard set up.
Replacement Turbos, fitted with the right flange, have not been manufactured for over ten years - call up Subaru, they'll quote you $5k for one that's been sitting on a shelf for a decade.
Even the water hoses are non-standard and to get one that wouldn't kink or rub on the engine shroud cost me nearly $150 shipped from Japan.

And going back to being temperamental, nine times out of ten, a retune won't garner any more power, or fuel efficiency, it will just burn a hole in your wallet and detonate your engine.

Sure the 9:1 compression and 1 Bar of boost makes for a great car in the bottom and top end, but the fucking hassles of a snowflake car are not worth it.

Just buy a GT, it will cause you a lot less pain in the long term.

>I hope you have money
Not yet, but I have no commitments and plenty of time

>And I hope you realise that you will start woth the slowest ugliest worst and most primitive piece of shit car that resemles a truck more than anything

I didn't know they were that bad, I've never really seen a Datsun in the flesh so I'd need to sit in one and drive it to make a decision

i am fine with most of the people here

except jimmy
tis true
noice
any reason for lpg and 3sp auto? Sounds like it would choke the power out of it desu.

LPG is a meme it costs the same as petrol because you use more of it

yikes that sounds bloody horrid.

Mate, it is.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the car, but it's a brutal mistress.
Chews lambda sensors like a greedy dog, has the fuel efficiency of a sewer grate and has an utterly unforgiving ECU.

The good though:
>Butterfly exhaust stock from factory, controlled by the ECU, so it's quiet around town and loud when you want it to be.
>The best rear end of any Subaru ever.
>BBS rims.
>Great interior.
>Handles well from stock.
>Low end pick up and top end is a fantastic combination, especially if you know how to drive around the VOD.
I love it, but I wouldn't ever buy one again.

did somebody say jimmy?

YES

never heard of them.

any more neato facts?

doesnt seem to be that much info about them

They were only sold here for one generation (98-03) and in that time there were FOUR derivatives because they kept having issues.
They were the B4, it was supposed to be Subaru's flagship (meant to compete with the GTR and Supra), but it sold poorly and was never brought back.

There was a small production run during Gen 2 for Japan only, and it was far more standard than the B4/RSK ever was, but that said, it wasn't as good as the GT of the same gen.

Neato Facts:
>Made 206Kw, just as much as the GTR and Supra did *On Paper*.
>Special edition came with Bilstein shocks.
>Aluminium hood to save weight and improve balance.
>Butterfly valve rear exhaust, a clear violation of ADR (changing emissions from within the cabin of the vehicle), but given a singular exemption.
>Factory short shifter.
>STi S401 version had a six speed, beefed up centre section, bigger turbos and a different ECU - only 286 were ever produced, everyone in the Subie scene "knows a guy who knows a guy who totally has one".
>The original website for the S401 still exists:
sti.jp/s401/main/

That's the basic entry standard. If you only just achieve that then you most likely won't survive pooka champ. You don't just do the test and get handed an f88 and a uniform.

>violation of ADR (changing emissions from within the cabin of the vehicle)
i wonder why?

Seriously thats just silly even at the time

>i wonder why?
ADR has always been strict.
Cops love getting people for Butterfly exhausts.

youtu.be/3tMz2Ub8bTA

wait i thought they where legal now? Or is that only for factory fitted?

Thats gay as fuck
That website is awesome, shame its not easily translatable.

An S401 is available for sale in Japan right now, for $25K, plus shipping and compliance.

$35K and you would have the ONLY S401 in Australia.

Yeah nah

Honestly, if I had money to blow, I would buy it just to own it.
It is, IMHO the best looking Subaru of all time, bar none.

>Implying you'd actually be able to import it under SEVS without having to go and live in Japan and own it for a year

I'm sure it would pass AOE.

>When you pass a cop while driving unlicensed
I like to live life on the edge.

Well lads I got from south of banjip to piara waters before stopping. The circuit for lights and indicators burnt out and I was driving on spotties for a while. The 351 idles like shit but fuckin roars when you plant it.

The lack of decent brakes and lights means this will be a job for tomorrow, but I have a new project ute to play with.

Boys I really like VS KF wheels but don't want to spend $4 k on wheels.
Any other cheaper alternatives that are still decent quality? Looking for something with heaps of dish.

Good wheels aren't cheap and cheap wheels aren't good, take your pick.

Also wogblades.

Lol, I remember either Wheels or Motor doing a comparison between an auto B4 and an AWD VR-X Magna at the time... Even straight line acceleration the cookie cutter Magna wasn't quicker.
I remember the Auto B4 being down on power to the manual (about 175-180kW?), but then the Magna was only around 160kW anyway.

>Even straight line acceleration the cookie cutter Magna wasn't quicker.
Magna was quicker*
Fuck you iPhone, and Subaretards BTFO

No WOGBLADES!

I want good wheels, so I'm just gonna have to settle with used ones and work my around them I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=hxKOSNzdSiU

If it was in decent nick, I'd consider it, but it's just an A to B car until it gets defected or I fix the VT, whatever comes first.

He's full of shit, Dattos are gr8 m8.

Lucky it was only that instead of the engine, how much you get it for again?

Are holden adventuras switchable 4wd (4wd->rwd) or constant 4wd
Also do the trannies/transfercases? shit the bed if you drive the v8 like a v8

If you want a 4WD to do actual 4WD'ing, you're an idiot if you get anything but a Landcruiser or Pajero.

Oh and Hilux.

>piratebay blocked by tesltra and optus and shit
lmao

No, I want to be able to do sick skids with the boys and then switch to 4wd for sicker skids+boat towing+light offroad trails

Oi yea nah OK so impretzals are no go, on to foresters

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/chain-valley-bay/cars-vans-utes/2004-subaru-forester-wagon/1131018493

Or

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/saratoga/cars-vans-utes/2007-subaru-forester-wagon/1133206230

Both don't have towbars but that can be sorted

I don't think you can switch the awd off but looks fun to drive. Not seeing great things talked about it tho

Fiddy bucks.

>'...had a new clutch fitted at 135,000km'
>new clutch fitted at 135k

>people unironically like Kerser when he got destroyed by a gay cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=3u2ZgbAvWZw

>people
you mean just that one guy that comes in here and wants to suck his dick

>implying he was on top of his game
m8, he'd had court the previous day, got off on bail and was told not to leave Sydney.
Then he drove down to melbin that night for 360.

Also cunt was probs fucked off xannies and shard, he's much better in other battles. Also he destroyed 360 with Old Matt.

There's at least 3 of us just in /dat/ m8.

Australia = Neo
Immigrants = Agent Smith Clones

Melbourne confirmed for Tofu Delivery.

Fugg, assumed that was kers vs 360, ignore pls

Samefagging doesn't equal 3 different people senpai.

Believe whatever you want mate.

Just because your sad melbournian poofta self and all your inner city trans* florist barista mates talk shit about kerser all day doesn't mean that real australians don't like him.

Not even from vic mate. Stay mad.

kek

remember to watch the road and hoon responsibly over christmas boys, HWP are out in force

You don't have to live in melbourne to be melbournian.
It's a lifestyle and culture.

>getting this defensive everyone knows white trash bogan Kerser is shit

Ayy, they're everywhere and I don't doubt that they'll ping you for anything

Offended that I called you a poofta?
Its ok mate. Just leave the inner city and maybe you'll discover real australiana.

>offended that I called you a poofta?

Not really, I can handle the bants unlike you.

Not him but I live in the hills. I'm hours away from any city cunts and Kerser is shit. Stay mad.