google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=im0QdMauLw8
google.com/maps/place/39°11'05.4"N 120°24'08.1"W/@39.1848363,-120.4034666,330m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d39.184834!4d-120.402237
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for end your life you miserable cockbag.

Posting best bike.

suck a dick drzfags

>somebody got triggered

kek

Holy shit the WR buttmad is strong ITT

all dirtbikes are the same

That's not true! Sometimes they come in different colours!

I saw a DRZ this morning. I immediately recognized it. I wonder why.

>DRZ kangaroo killer
youtube.com/watch?v=im0QdMauLw8

wr killer passing through

more like frame killer lmaoo

lol i posted that facebook post some time ago

how big was the assmad

what?

more like triple clamp killer, why cant the japanese produce a frame capable of withstanding impacts?
they all break below the fuel tank where a KTM would have snapped the triple clamps.

Just wait till DRZfag posts his retort.

>filtering through traffic
>one car coming my way honks horn
>even though there was a fuck ton of room
>the car behind it flashes its headlights at me
>there was an empty bicycle lane so there is such a fucking massive amount of room to let me do this

Why are car drivers such goddamn cucks?

I wish we could ban dirt bike/dual sport owners from the /dbt/ threads. It's not the same fucking thing you stupid cucks. Go buy a real bike or GTFO. Riding your bike on your meme european farmtowns isn't the same thing as riding something on the street. Half you faggots cant even ride anything over 125cc, just fucking lol

>t. wr anton

Lighweight race shit gonna break. That's why your race team keeps spares for your crew chief to install while you snort coke off the trophy sloot's arse.

so much butthurt, where did the dirtbike touch you?

Confirmed for cruisercuck

I am not mad, it's just the truth. Dirt bikes are like the shittiest most low effort way to be "into motorcycles". They aren't interesting. You ride it around in your backyard like a 12 year old retard, go over some grass and dirt hills, and you're done. Get a fucking liter bike for fucks sake. Tired of all these pussies shitting up /dbt/

>offroading is for faggots, you don't even NEED to lift your shit that much, just get a god damn civic for 3k and hit the toegay, cockmunch
Somebody's buttmad.

Who woke the cave troll?

>You ride it around in your backyard
My backyard is awesome though.

Where is this? You the guy in Socal right?

who triggered this guy?

Most of America (and rest of world, but who cares?) is not paved. Most versatile bike is dirt/dual purpose. They make great agile commuters too, and if you even notice the vibes take some Premsyn because you are a pussy. Or buy a car.

>most low effort way

Confirmed for dumbass. There's not "effort" involved with buying a streetbike either. Hand over money, ride. Most crotchrockets are used like cruisers IRL.

Those of us who live in freedom have a lot more than a backyard to ride in.

Norcal, took the pic from here.

google.com/maps/place/39°11'05.4"N 120°24'08.1"W/@39.1848363,-120.4034666,330m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d39.184834!4d-120.402237

duxxed

holy shit, I wish we had roads like this here in Germany, then maybe I could justify buying a dual sport

paul walker confirmed for grand dad

lmao nigger we have roads like these, aber wir sind nicht so arm das wir die als "offizielle Straßen" zum befahren freigeben

das ist mir schon klar, aber ich und mein spezl wurden dieses jahr auf nem feldweg gebustet und mussten jeder 25 euro blechen, der bulle hat sogar gesagt wenn das nochmal passiert gibts punkte. darauf kann ich echt verzichten

>der bulle hat sogar gesagt wenn das nochmal passiert gibts punkte
geblöfft
>next time halt einfach not on

ne danke, ich mach solche sachen lieber legal

>cuck

>das ist mir schon klar, aber ich und mein spezl wurden dieses jahr auf nem feldweg gebustet und mussten jeder 25 euro blechen, der bulle hat sogar gesagt wenn das nochmal passiert gibts punkte. darauf kann ich echt verzichten
Do you not have open space ( government owned land ) in the fatherland? or do you just not live near any.

hey guys im a miserable obese cocksucker whose only girlfriend got cucked in front of him. my biggest interests are protesting trump and fighting for feminism in hopes that dreadlocked pink haired liberal girls might notice me.

what bike/gear should I get?

wr125/TT600

we do, but it's generally forbidden to ride on any fire road or road that is not explicitly designated for car/motorcycle use.

green helmet and school shooter pants

anything that is not allowed by law is illegal.

my rear brake lever is not springing back up.

Whats wrong with it?

Why does my bike always have some fucking problem?

I thought about gifting my friend a book about kart maintenance or karts mechanics.

Anyone knows if such a thing even exist?

>no sumo WR
It's shit

> what's wr 125x

I'd rather a Grom

hurr durr
still a sumo wr

And a 125 so it's useless.

> damage control

Harley Davidson without a doubt.

For you I recommend a gs500

That's fucked up, we have thousands on miles of forest service and BLM dirt roads to play on in California alone.. There are occasional closures for fires/floods and shit like that but it's pretty rare.

Have you EVER flushed/bled the brake fluid?

probably has moisture in the fluid and has rusted the piston causing it to stick from the pitting.

Maintain your shit nigger and it won't fail you.

Manlet.

the brake fluid level is fine, it is at the correct level.

Is it going to be trouble for hill starts?