Waves

>waves
hahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahhahah

seems like now is better time to buy than before

waves holders pls confirm

sub 003 AHAHHAHAHAHA

One of the 5 people who actually bought this shit coin is probably dumping

all alts are scam

Life savings on Bitcoin or death.

bahahahah fucking losers

>one of the biggest crypto ICOs ever
>5 people
lmao

wrong

good time to buy, yes

archived for future nowavers BTFO threads

what a mess. a yuge mess, let me tell ya. Waves will go down as a catastrophe. Just one more stain that makes all cryptocurrency look bad. Folks, listen up folks. it's time for real change. It is time to make crypto great again.

Archieved this for future WAVES totally BTFO threads

this

>literally: n-no you
>nowavers not even able to come up with their own comebacks
can't wait to prove you niggers wrong. I'll spam this board 24/7 for years after you get BTFO

There is no need to be upset friend. All bags float down here.

I'm all in holding waves too. Can't wait to taste those tiers. I missed out on 80 cent ethereum laughing at the people shilling it. Not this time!!!

Seems to be low, maybe you should buy.

Will probably forget this by the time its january so I will post it now

>buying shitcoins
>expecting anything other than this

altcoiners, the only thing worse than nocoiners.

this

wow, someone anonyomous on the internet said so, so it must be true!

Cryptos are some of the least rationally traded things.

Holding $2000 worth. Not selling.

Waves will eventually be up massively probably for no reason at all. And then down massively again.

I mean fuck, precious ETH, which so far has zero use beyond trading was as high as 18 this year.

It's called gambling, it takes balls.

>tfw I had a good wallet from ETH (early miner/buyer) and I sold it all around the 1.0 when I saw that the price didn't rise and the coin was disappointing regarding its alleged use

shieeeeet

LOL wanted to post this but never caped it
That "why" was me

>Wave shills still thinking it will go up and another thread about someone losing a large amount of their savings on this
Its honestly so pathetic that I would feel bad had I not warned people not to buy

WAVES up 25% feels good