What's the most obnoxious car/driver you ever encountered while driving, Veeky Forums?

What's the most obnoxious car/driver you ever encountered while driving, Veeky Forums?

that guy who drives a BMW
they're all the same
why do they even bother buying a car with turn signals never to touch them

>Jeep Owners
Some breakneck fucking cowboy tries to pass me on at night on a one land road, Ends up slamming into a big oak tree and trying to sue me for running him off the road.
>Unimogs on the fucking road.
>Scrapheap station wagon trying to run me off the road to steal my car parts
>Pissed off 2010 Dodge Caravan soccermom with one dented panel and coexist stickers plastered all over her car
>17 year old G6 drivers attempting to race on a destitute potholed road and flipping into a ditch
>That one Nissan Versa owner who has no clue how to drive
>City girls in their mustangs trying to 1up me by claiming their foxbody is faster.
>Lost tourists in crashed cars on the MIDDLE OF THE ROAD
>Some idiot who somehow lit his car on fire in a river
Just the fucking privileges of living in a tourist town.

welding trucks are about the worst scourge to ever encounter on a road.

I can counter that, Fucking Tractors.
Curse the Deere and the Deere owner.

At least they're doing 30 km/h and not driving like a coked up maniac.

Real men drive Case IH

Long live the red

Anyone driving a BMW or Audi

You've clearly never been to east Canada.
>15kph
>Road Legal
>Takes up two lanes with their fucking equipment
>Same fucking people you always see doing it get pissed
>Try to ram you off the road when you try to pass sometimes.
>Bacon doesn't five two shits.

Bruh I'm from the god damn prairies. farmers can do whatever they want here.

I used to live in the Black Hills, South Dakota.
Our main subcultures were soccermoms, retired people, tourists, and farmers, all cancer in their own way.

My condolences to you and your oil tower wife.

Eh things are getting better here lately.

If things get better out there
Things get worse here.

i bet your a racist if you generalize that hard

What do you mean? The more money we make the more we pay the east. The east has fucked the west pretty hard. We can't win.

Yeah, the west succeeding sure hurts you guys.

that guy in the lifted truck who drives 5 under in the passing lane, but speeds up whenever anyone tries to pass. Typically followed by crossing 3 lanes without looking to catch his exit.

Fuck that guy

Fucking THIS
I've got to see and deal with this every fucking day. Bonus points if they drive with their headlights on or have LED DRLs that just sit in your mirror

BMW mechanic, still in his company shirt because he was driving someone else's shirt. Rob, I think his nametag said.
I made a minuscule error on a roundabout, so he pulled in front of me and slammed the brakes on. Then got out while I was trapped by traffic and some dickhead behind me reversing, demanded I open the door, and berated me for minutes about my tiny error through the cracked-open window he was granted, Then spat on my windscreen when I reversed away from him.
But I was good, and didn't drive off over him. I should have reported his ass to his employers, because this happened just in sight of the garage his shirt was branded for.

There's no more fucking jobs out here and all the counties are losing people. You've successfully created a vacuum that sucks up all the people from here then brings money to all the big government goons in Halifax or Montreal. It's constant that there's no more companies moving east anymore.

I have never seen a person driving a BMW that didn't drive like a narcissistic attention whore. Not once in my almost two decades of regular driving.

New Holland is superior tractor.

Southeast?

learn to spell you fucking shill

Basically Detroit summed up, only with SUV's instead of trucks

>shill
What am I selling?
>learn to spell
What did I misspell?

Central CA

Fuck I would buy them without if I could.

Everything with 200+ HP
>tail you when you have a car in front of you
>weave through traffic endangering the lives of everyone for little [but often no] gain
>Swerve around you before you have a chance to get out of their way
>ride between lanes and cars

Trucks especially are bad because their lights are so high up they go directly into the mirrors and into your eyes if you drive a car

My worst nightmare.

literally EVERY SINGLE HONDA CIVIC DRIVER IN THEIR LITTLE SHITBOX PRETENDING ITS A RACECAR and that every traffic light is a race.

Then they look back at me smug AF as they go 70 in a 25 and "beat" my Mustang Mach 1.

Why do people like this exist? Im just trying to drive to work but all they wanna do is prove their little 130HP econobox is faster which it isn't because I have beaten those things without going out of second.

HONDA CIVICS ARE FUCKING LAWNMOWERS AND THE PEOPLE THAT DRIVE THEM NEED TO KILL THEMSELVES WITH CHLORINE GAS

sounds like me but i have a 2.2l ecotech v4

Certainly brotruck
>always tailgating
>speeding through blind corners on the wrong side of the road
>headlights shine too high and are blinding
>using off road light bars on road and blinding everyone else
>takes up multiple parking spots or ignores parking spaces all together
>so big they block my visibility
>rolling coal
>drive aggressively
>get into a fit of road rage over nothing

tfw I'm post 5091 and I drive a completely stock '04 Honda Civic

What, a disgruntled BMW mechanic, or being reported to your employer for being a shitty abusive asshole to people while still in uniform with your fucking nametag still on it?

>Fucking Tractors.
Where I live, tractors that can reach 40MPH on the road while hauling a trailer with an excavator on are pretty common. The market got shaken up a few years ago by tractors with higher gearing for the road.

>What, a disgruntled BMW mechanic, or being reported to your employer for being a shitty abusive asshole to people while still in uniform with your fucking nametag still on it?
The former. I'm always afraid someone's gonna attack me on the road for some move another driver doesn't like. Blood runs so cold on the road for some reason

some dude in shitbox sedan got super pissed at me while i was 2 blocks from home. i ended up spending half an hour driving in a circle around a block hoping he'd give up before he finally did.

>muh bmw turn signals meme

I was on the parkway one time hella rain and traffic and trucks , this shitty old riced Honda was swerving in an around small gaps between busses and other cars

>always tailgating
>headlights shine too high and are blinding
>using off road light bars on road and blinding everyone else
If you drive a relatively quick car you can just floor it. They hardly, if ever, are able to keep up.

You're just neurotic. It's only happened to me once, and nobody else I know has had that happen to them.
I've been tempted to a few times, but it's not worth the effort or hassle of dragging someone out of their car and beating them.

Those sunday driving fucks that buy brand new Hyundai, Toyota, Mazda or some other type of boring economy car.
They are dumb enough to believe they own something other than a disposable piece of garbage so they drive 20 under the limit, who never ever pass a slower car, stop on orange, and are always swerving to avoid potholes out of fear they'll break their dinky little princess cars.

Just fuck off out of my way. I have somewhere to be.

The only car/drivers I can tolerate are Taxi drivers. I've rarely get stuck behind a Taxi.

t. white van man

completely stock honda civics do not exist you ricer scum

Dang. National epidemic.

My new found nightmare that I didn't think ever happened

I understand this fear. Yesterday I was driving my friend around and someone tried pulling out of a parking lot where I was merging in. I was signalling and the car in the other lane looked like he was letting me in, so I guess the dude in the parking lot felt the same way. He was a white trash looking dude in a pickup, slammed the gas and smoked his tires before attempting to ram me. He missed because I was making a right turn. There's been a few other times people on the freeway have gotten road rage directed at me

You're right though, it's a weed wacker. I think it comes new with 110HP, I must be down to 80. It crawls onto the highway weeping, apologizing to everyone in the right lane

Road rage thread? Road rage thread.

literally happened 15 mins ago
>driving down a bendy road
>fag pushing a baby stroller walking down the sidewalk suddenly turns to cross on the crosswalk
>barley enough stopping distance but I abruptly stop because nice guy
>he crosses
>I start driving once he passes my car
>he turn around and throws his hands up yelling something shit at me
>do a peel out and take off

pedestrians thinking the world revolves around them because they have children

forgot my trip

Luxury SUVs drivers with high beams on ALL THE TIME

ALL THE TIME

Reminder these exist to blind everyone in front of them

>proton saga
>swerve to my lane 3-4 times in a row
>overtake this retard
>looks at me and make stupid faces

could've died, and that dude acted like its a prank (???)

truth
I prefer to keep the crazies in front of me, not behind

in my city taxi beep when it get over the speed limit. I remember that just two years ago at night they would do like 80 kph when the spend limit was like 30

>that guy who drives a BMW
>they're all the same
>why do they even bother buying a car with turn signals never to touch them
epic
simply epic

Answer poorfags parrot to fit into Veeky Forums: BMW, Audi, MB etc.
What actually happens: Any crossover or minivan.
People who buy a luxury car, even base models give some thought to driving, even if they're being a dick. When you have a woman in some fucking generic crossover she's not going to give any fucks at all towards anything.

I'd rather have someone in a leased base model 3 series tailgate me as they're at least paying attention rather than some 4 ton shitbox swerving in and out of lanes because the driver is texting.

This is the same guy who posts "hurr looks like dog pooping" every time a Crossfire is posted because of Clarkson. I guarantee it.

>Unimogs on the road

Nigga where the phucc do you live?

Toss up between teens and 20-somethings with modified imports or the concrete cowboy in a body lifted truck.

If it's the import has zero performance modifications or is lowered at all, it goes to the kiddos.

If the concrete cowboy has ever "rolled coal", it goes to that faggot.

people leaving their car running outside of the stores right next to the door not in a parking spot with all of the windows down blasting music(?)

are you actually retarded

>Autotragic lifted trucks with tiny wheels hanging on my ass as I crawl through traffic in first gear
>Ricer fartcans revving loudly beside me as they do flybys
>Auto mucle car owners with one hand on top of the steering wheel as they try to race their autotragic v6 challenger

The best driver?
>2am, racing a fast as fuck jetta TDI through light traffic

Such is life as a boyracer in a Mazdaspeed 3

nova scotia.

But it's true.
Chrysler makes dog shit. And dog cars shitting.

>some fat black dude walking on the road even though there is a sidewalk
>flailing his arms around, looks like he's having a seizure
>walks past my car and start flashing gang signs or something into my window
>sees that I'm in uniform, starts shouting baby killer over and over at the top of his lungs
>sees a cop, decides to start running away
>his baggy pants fall down and he trips
Funniest shit I've seen in a while.

Fucking ubers stopping everywhere causing massive jams

The hazard lights are not the "I can stop wherever I want" lights

>West Santa Monica Blvd, some afternoon
>Eastbound towards the freeway
>Traffic is bumper to bumper
>Mostly stopped/waiting between green lights
>Some cunt in a BMW SUV is apparently in a big fucking hurry
>Every time the lane next to hers moves up a car length, she forces her way over into it
>Leaving her car stopped at an angle in two lanes until one of them moves again
>this happens repeatedly
>Stay in my lane, hug the car in front, don't let her bitch ass in when I roll by her
>She rages, no fucks given
>Stay in my lane and beat her to the freeway

More and more of this lately, especially double-parked in front of bars. fuck those fuckers.

(((People)))

That obnoxious sheboon who drives a luxury car she leased with people tax dollars just to drive like a complete ass on a busy road.

>Following an Uber going ten under
>Drifting towards the curb where the lane widens for parking, figure they're stopping to check GPS
>Pass on their left
>Turns out they thought they were a fucking 18 wheeler and just HAD to swing wide for a left turn
>Have to gun it at the point of no return to avoid being sideswiped or pitted

I no longer have any patience for Uber drivers, I treat them as people who don't actually have licenses

Also:
>Bikers hogging middle of lane for no reason
>Runners running in bike lane for no reason

>have tire sodoku itself on the way to work
>driving on doughnut
>being extra careful, don't want to damage it
>driving exactly the speed limit on back road
>angry lifted brotruck driver behind me flashing his lights
>road opens up to two lanes
>passes me and flips me off

Why do I see everyone who has fog lights on their car have them on all the time

>bike rider on shoulder
>no one can pass because of retard laws
>dedicated bike lane right next to him
i take huge joy in blasting past these fuckos at WOT

20-something with an import without performance mods and with coilovers. Why all the hate?

Some don't turn off.

>>Bikers hogging middle of lane for no reason
The reason is to stop fuckheads like you from overtaking dangerously and squashing us against the kerb.
Turn in your license, set your car on fire, then shoot yourself. You'll do the world a favour.

> bikes riding two abrest
> heading towards roundabout with a clearly marked cycle way around the outside
> they keep going on the road

Face it mate, 90% of cyclist are wankers

>The reason is to stop fuckheads like you from overtaking dangerously

Awww, did the big mean metal box scare you? Cars drive on roads, fucking deal with it.

>live in Texas
>drive an 86 C10
>encounter bro truckers constantly
>every single one of them has to show me how their truck is better

I don't get how such a large group of people can be so basic 95% of the time

it looks more like a giant dick because that's what chrysler fans secretly fantasize about every day

>that dude that looks like my dad that drives his Shelby GT everywhere but doesn't know how to park
>that guy in the rusted out Jeep Grand Cherokee who blasts rap out of his sound system in the shop n save parking lot while he buys his underage gf booze
>Honda civic club at McDonald's who think I'm one of them because my daily is a civic 5 speed
>That kid who bought a brand new base model Camaro and races literally everyone
>That white trash guy who has the badass Buick he turned into drag car
>the stupid fucking "muh diesel" with the stacks
>the subie douche who grinds gears ALL THE FUCKING TIME

I hate my town

The people who install aftermarket HIDs without projectors should be lined against a wall and shot.

S-sorry

Blue BMW drivers.

garbage

I drove a BMW the other day and to be fair the turn signals are very unconventional and unintuitive compared to every other car I've driven.

>flick the direction you want
>flick it the same way to cancel

Like what

>are always swerving to avoid potholes out of fear they'll break their dinky little princess cars.
what so you just drive through potholes then?

>i have a 2.2l ecotech v4
>ecotech v4