/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/, /gwt/)

Merry Trissmas Edition

Standalone Gwent is announced !
playgwent.com
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=OqNet72FPF8
>Gameplay demo (E3)
youtube.com/watch?v=zabgNv6f2ZY
>Gameplay Demo (Gamescom)
youtube.com/watch?v=avlMgLy4H_w

GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

Patch 1.30 is out !
>Changelog
wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.30-ENG.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Debug Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/480xn/p01y4d73.jpg
statici.behindthevoiceactors.com/behindthevoiceactors/_img/actors/denise-gough-86.5.jpg
fanfiction.net/s/11605759/1/The-Witcher-My-Heart-Will-Always-Recognize-You
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Geralt and Triss OTP

Why is Ciri Empress epilogue the longest and most detailed one?

Can we update the OP? the gwent info is old as piss, it isn't just announced, we're playing it

Because it's obviously the "canon" ending

Give me Witcher memes

ciri is a witcher

Reminder

Triss voice actress:

ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/480xn/p01y4d73.jpg

Yen voice actress:

statici.behindthevoiceactors.com/behindthevoiceactors/_img/actors/denise-gough-86.5.jpg

How can Trissfags even compete?

Happy Witchmas

Have they made any mention of when they intend to release Nilfgaard? I'm big on supporting them so I'd love to have a deck theme I like.

Also I played my first ranked game today and there was this gold vampire card and he turns into a fucking bat the next round. Seems pretty fucking strong.

>no deck sleeves that fit my physical gwent cards

thanks CDPR. Why couldn't you make them in normal card size?

can we speculate about future Gwent cards? My autism must unleash some of my speculation onto this thread

Letho - Nilfgaard - 8 Strength, Gold, Legendary, Opponent's leader ability is disabled until removed from the board

Detlaff - Toussaint/Nilfgaard - 9 Strength, Gold, Legendary, gain 1 strength for every vampire on the board,

Seigfried - Northern Realms - 6 Strength, Epic, Silver, applies Dimeritium chains effect to an enemy or friendly target

Essi Daven - 1 Strength, Epic, charms an enemy onto your side and then it suicides (Essi, not the enemy)

Geralt Yrden, 7 Strength, Silver, Legendary, can copy an opposing card's strength removal effect and use it on an enemy target or switch a non-gold card from your opponent's side to yours, active effects are not applied.

Caleb Menge - NR - 5 Strength, Epic, Silver, All mage and elven units on your opponent's side lose 1 strength every time you apply a strength gain effect on this card

Damien Delatoure - Touissant/Nilfgaard 7 Strength, Legendary, refreshes your leader ability

Three Jackdaws - 2 strength, Gold, summons Tea and Vea, who are both 3 Strength.

WHY LIVE

>page tnon-canon

Dat Duchess ass

i want to hug and kiss and bury my face in it

Same ass as Yennefer though, same goddess league.

triss autist thread maker? I thought you said you didn't do that

Duchass Anna Henrietta

:3

she looks like she has a very clean but rather sweaty asshole
I definitely would eat that out

dat BOOOOOTY HNNNNGHHH

same

it's no coincidence that "Geralt and Triss OTP" is one of the first posts every thread

triss autist is a liar

Also a false flagger and a samefag, but we knew that already.

Currently playing this. Any thoughts or suggestions? I have 1100 scrap, thinking about crafting Aglais.

kys beta fag

wat

I never said I don't make new threads, I said I only make an occasional one.

triss is shit

Do you guys actually expect the upcoming Gwent campaign to be any good? I am not being that optimistic.

Nah, Triss is wonderful :3

triss stinks of diarrhea

Triss smells like heaven and I would drink her diarrhea with great gusto.

>expecting competence from the trissautist

I'm looking forward to them, hopefully they'll be interesting.

NOW WE WILL SEE WHO IS WEAK

Is Triss a good character?

Triss is an amazing character, she has a very unique set of qualities and flaws. She can be kind, sweet, funny and idealistic but also naive, jealous, manipulative and treacherous. She is insecure but capable of taking charge when the situation forces her, she commits both selfish and selfless acts and is driven by both personal and "higher" motives, which sometimes conflict. I think she is a very interesting character.

damn that ciri is qt as fuck

you degenerate scum

Oh come one friend, it's Trissmas, no need for that kind of negativity. Enjoy this beautiful day. I wish you all the best in the upcoming year. May you prosper in all fields of your life.

no, she's just a pair of cowtits

literally this. good for a night or two.

Triss is for lifetime and then the eternity :3

agreed my man

>implying snow in Toussaint
RIDDIM

I want to suck on this neck like a vampire

Ciri spinoff by Platinum Games when????

Triss is an useless bimbo who's only good as masturbatory aid.

The worst thing to happen to Ciri.

so... not useless?

Triss is a perfectly imperfect angel who's best for cuddling and loving.

Ciri wants to be witcher, but she could achieve far more for the greater good if she had chosen to become empress

fuck greater good, muh daughteru's happiness comes first

not really, her w3 face is too ugly for that

Not only looks but also voice acting skills. Yen has an infinitely better voice actrss. Triss' voice actress sounds like she's on the verge of crying at literally every single line she drops throughout the game.

Have you ever masturbated to Ciri?

If Ciri wants to be a witcher, she can be a witcher!

>tfw she'll never handjob-edge you for hours for the sole purpose of milking a larger load.

That's why Polish Triss is the best, plus I can replay the trilogy with the same voice actress, even in TW1. Polish Geralt is also great.

"""no""""

that's because denise gough is an actual award-winning actress while jaimi barbakoff is a literal who tier whose biggest achievement was being an extra in a movie about gay activists

It is very difficult not to.

HOT

that'd be toph wei

>toph
always had a weird boner for her in Avatar.

noob here. what to craft with 1000 scrap?

spam dwarven daggers.

Post Hannu cosplay

kys

Is that the CEO of CDPR?

100% qt

I want to live in the lush forests of Triss' nether regions.

Triss and Eskel have wild sex every day. :3

Not my Triss, she's cuddled up in Kovir with Geralt enjoying comfy snowy times :3

Triss adores Eskel more than life itself. :3

kys

That's just a semi-canon half-assed piece of shit Andrezj wrote up as a wedding gift to his newly-wed friends

Triss would do anything for her husband Eskel. :3

Triss always wakes up early so she could prepare biscuits and coffee for her most beloved Eskel. After breakfast they always make out and have a quickie. :3

We really, really need real lives.

My adoration for the lovely newlyweds Triss and Eskel is more real than anything. :3

Nah, I live my life through Trissfu and Geralt. Their love brings smile to my face :3 Just thinking about all the fun times they have ahead of themselves makes me all giggity.

Have some Triss fan fiction:

fanfiction.net/s/11605759/1/The-Witcher-My-Heart-Will-Always-Recognize-You

That's so great, we both have so much in common. I'm glad Trissfu also makes you happy. Even though I can never ship her with Eskel, he is a fine man and I'm glad your Triss found happiness with him. Mine got married to Geralt and now they live a fine life in Kovir. Maybe we should organize a double date, my Geralt with his wife Triss and your Eskel with his wife Triss. They can even have a foursome :3

White frost is counterproductive, Milva is great and you should use her. Relying on hawker supports is very risky, and you should have some first lights for deck thinning.

do you even read the shit you write? how are you not embarrassed by your own existence?

how to use Milva?