Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/video/inspredwood/154922806732/500/
youtube.com/embed/gujV1IqCIl4?autoplay=1&start=153&end=154
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for dogs?

Gabriela Reyes and Lucia!

>sombra's hack focuses health packs even when you're pointing right at a player

I really like listening to Jeff Kaplan talk.

I would reap her field, if you know whaddamsayin

>get killed as Sombra
>respawn
>"NO MANCHES"

What did she mean by this?

its an expression of disbelief in mexico

Even as a native Spanish speaker it's hard to parse sombra sometimes
They went super regional with her

Who are the characters withteh worst skins?

Bastion

All of his legendary skins are terribad

>tfw bastion will never be viable

D.vas legendary skins are fucking garbage. I'm sure i'll have that midrift fag come in and throw a fit that i said that but suck my dick it's a bad skin. B.va sucks too.

I taped my wrist for better aim because I keep using my wrist than my elbow.

I think it bizarrely worked. Or maybe I just had a luck streak.

Wrist skin itches and stings now though.

nigga what

autism

the currently thread:

how to fix the game
>Soldier Ult: Aimbot portion removed, firing and reload rate remains, damage bonus added.
>Reinhardt: Removed from the game
>Roadhog: Hook now has to be manually reeled in, does not interrupt the target until the reel-in
>Symmetra: Weapon no longer locks on
>Maps: Slightly redesigned for actual fucking alternate paths instead of longer-or-shorter-paths-to-the-single-choke
>Wallhack arrow & ult: changed to a radar ping
>Discord orb: actually needs to be aimed
what did I miss?

I wish there was more art of Zenyatta being the Bender to Genji's Fry.

Can someone explain to me the mentality behind calling someone who plays to win in QP a tryhard? And I'm not even saying playing meta or anything, I got called a tryhard for playing Hanzo.

I was surprised by the amount of people basically spending the whole game not even trying to get close to the objective in some of my games, but are they really doing this on purpose instead of just being bad? Why? I don't get it.

Help me understand. I'm all for doing wacky shit in QP but if you don't care at all you'll spend more time respawning than playing, where's the fun in that?

qp is for learning heroes and doing stupid shit. you probably are a tryhard. what's your rank?

You aint learning shit if the enemy team kills you instantly because you're playing a retard.

>If someone gets enough reports, just start saving his victim's killcams and then have someone review them and determine if it's an aimbot. Literally that simple.

This is a bad idea, you would get banned for shots like this.

>Getting banned for meme techniques

No problem here.

>flick

Thats what they cool aimbots these days?

Sombra doesn't have a single good skin

Everyone else has a few, even if they're just the blues.

>300 hours in
>first time someone adds me
What do I do?

Steambot is goat tho

decline that fucking normie reee

Waifumaker

yea ati radeon, downloaded catylst to update driver, still not recognized-won't download anything. I have no clue why driving me up the wall. No gaming for me this holiday :(

>dicking around in qp
>zen, hanamura attack
>ult right after enemy genji, whole team around me
>got the achievement
>mfw

Also, how do I get better aim? I have streaks of aimbot-like skill, and other times I completely miss 4/4 roadhog shots after I hooked someone...

How bad and/or autistic do you need to not find people you enjoy playing with? My friend list is about 60 ppl, ~40 from Overwatch, mostly non-rl acquaintances

Reinbro, Jamisanon, Best wishes for you and your loved ones!

All of her recolors are good, you cuck.

Feeling generous. Who wants a copy of OW origins? Gotta sell yourself on why you can't buy it yourself.

Thoughts?

>tfw I just realized I actually have a lot of friends even though I only play with 2 most of the time (140)
>100+ are all randoms from ow
You guys really do like the sluts don't you?

I need a seventh smurf account

Might be the enemy hitbox. Oneshotting Ana as Hog is nigh impossible 50% of the time.

you need explain to me the process of getting friends to play with in detail because i really don't understand

D. Va.

Only one good skin and it was locked behind an event crate. Her recolors all either have a shitty mech color or a shitty suit color.

I just like fucking with people using the tickle gun and mario jumping on their heads

My friends list is filled with shitty players. I'm muted most of the time and end up adding the worst players from my teams to chew them out in whispers

Can anyone give me advice on how to kill healers as Tracer? I can melt other 200 hp heroes like McCrees and Soldiers easily but Lucio and Ana feel so slippery.

I'm a woman of color, I DESERVE it

Winston countering Tracer was always a meme pick for bronzies.

I think this is just a hilarious coincidence.

I'll do the same as this guy except you have to be a cute femboi or girl (pref. Mercy main)

Naw, I try to pay attention to my fails, and I usually fail against bunnyhoppers. Problem is if I try that myself I aim even worse.
But sometimes I can predict movement perfectly and wreck enemies with soldier or pharah for a few rounds. I just wish I knew why so I could work on getting more consistent. More often then not a match is either steamrolling, or getting rolled. That's no fun.

>play qp or soloq ranked
>add whoever seems to play good
>or ask to join existing groups if a match was good

I'm a fat, hairy guy who main hog, now gimme

Jamison Fawkes!

Merry Christmas, /owg/! I hope you all have a fantastic holiday, however you happen to be spending it!

Yeah I cant give you any advice on that since it happens to me too. It just sounds like you have a lot of off days.

Maybe you should regulate your diet.

How do you romance Junkrat? I absolutely don't see his appeal. I can get being friends with him but I just can't see him in a romantic light.

Don't see often Bastion being played let alone getting potg.

>be nice and social
>preferably join voice chat
>be good at game

Voila, you will enjoy the game and get loads of friend requests

Time to unwrap your presents

>Mei, you're the real hero!

What did that dyke mean by this?

>playing Lucio
>connection suddenly shits bed
>play even better because I can just mindlessly jump about even more randomly than usual and the other team find it harder to hit me
>end up disconnecting at the last point
>re-connect
>team still pushed to win
>win second round
>don't lose any rank and still climb despite leaving mid-game
That's cool at least, I thought I was gonna get jewed out of gaining rank

Ah yes, the classic Merstion tactic, pocket Mercy with Bastion. Flawless.

Neither of these presents are caramel in nature.

I don't want them.

>5 Free Loot Boxes for Christmas

What did you get /owg/?

Tracer is not a dyke, she's a lesbian

Dykes are gross and hate men

A FUCKING LEAF

A

FUCKING

LEAF

>Play Rein
>Matched with a group of 5 plats
>Gold elims at 12, objective kills at 4, and gold objective time at 1:40, 24k blocked damage
>"Wtf Rein you suck, do your job"
>t. Junkrat with "20k gold damage"
Not much of a fucking tank here when it's practically 1v6 and I have to make sure we don't fucking lose.
These cunts couldnt kill a fucking Winston if their life depended on it.

Lucio hockey lego and ton of dupes.

patrician taste

>what did I miss?
you head with a bullet

>playing Soldier 76 in my dream
>I am flying around the map at quake speeds connecting almost all of my shots and landing PERFECT Helix rockets, occasionally popping down a biotic field to top up my health between murder rampages
>notice Enumbre is on my team
>I get PoTG and call him "Enumbers" and tell him he has a tiny dick because I outplayed him
>wake up realizing Enumbre isn't actually real
What an odd dream.

Canada produces the best girls, prove me wrong.

tfw beautiful brown girls

B-but I already have the game :((

>compare my play to other people still not prestiged yet
>majority of non prestiged sub lvl 70s still play qp as a tdm and not an objectives round
>they pick meme & fotm heroes and play them terribly
>i've fallen low enough in my public MMR to get put back in to games where ISIS d.va ults work again

It's going to be a comfy few hours

my connection's been shitting the bed the last few days too. dunno what's up with that. Just got out of a match where I joined with like 6 minutes on the clock and the enemy team only a meter or so from winning and figured "fuck it, we're done" but then we actually managed to push them back and win, and I even got POTG as Lucio

tumblr.com/video/inspredwood/154922806732/500/

With a bit of commentary too.

Oh man, sorry, I didn't see that when I was scrolling. Thank you so much, user!

I guess he is kind of a niche husbando. It kind of started with me thinking his mannerisms were cute and just snowballed from there, if that helps explain things. Either way, I love him!

I wonder how upset Jamisonanon will be when they reveal Junkie is gay for Roadhog.

dups, sprites, speedracer tracer and young genji, both with I won't use 'cause I already have better skins.
youtube.com/embed/gujV1IqCIl4?autoplay=1&start=153&end=154

What if Mei's iceblock didn't contest objectives while giving her invulnerability and healing?

She's a premier stall character :^)
Just kill her while she's not invincible or off CD.

>tfw hacking her as sombra before she jumps on the point to contest

Maybe I can buy you something else then for Christmas, healwhore?

Not him, but also a fan. I'd be delighted. I'm, as a friend described it once, heterosexual but homoromantic. Cute gay shipping makes me giddy, but doesn't arouse me.

you're disgusting.

>all this gay shit

some people need to be Winston'd IRL

Cucked out of a scarf by a cute redhead?

The slim ottermode boys are the best couple.

Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Widow and Bastion. Both have only 1 good skin each that can't be acquired, thus resulting in not a single good skin.

go away /pol/. no one really agrees with you, you're just a meme.

>this is what mentally unstable gays believe

f..fuck you

Ok, let's ride that train
Reaper

merry christmas /owg/

Only xmas skin I got so far is sombra, and the only playtime I have on her is from the random heroes arcade where I suicided asap every time. 30ish xmas boxes so far...
Merry Christmas

>MEME
flicking is worse than being a normal person