ITT: cars that are objectively trash but you still kinda like anyway

ITT: cars that are objectively trash but you still kinda like anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZeq7EkP9TQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>z32

these are not objectivity trash at all...only problems are their engines and their weight....you get rid of the bloat and put a better engine i.e. rb/sr/etc you gonna have a really sexcar.

seen lot of faggots with these and stock engine+straight pipe or cut pipes they sound like and run like shit it is hilarious

DELET THIS

explain yourself, faggot

the VG30DETT was one of the best 6s out at the time one of the flattest power bands it just doesn't have as much of a aftermarket

Jorge Lazcano's 300zx was insane and the JUN-BLITZ Bonneville Z32 i believe still holds the holds the E/BMS class land speed record

>only problems are the major parts of the car

its shit

>Aurora
>objectively trash
no

I don't think "trash" is the right word for the 300zx, Stock for stock the TT is just as fast a supra

That and other eastern cars. Most of them were far outdated when they were being concieved but I find them fascinating anyway.
They are a tiny window into what cars can be like when created with completely different priorities and standards in mind.

I will fight you OP

thats not a z06

Stock for stock they produced the same power. Whether that translated to identical performance is debatable.

>electrical gremlins fucking everywhere
>absolute pain in the dick to work on
>unreliable as shit
>pigfat
>TERMINAL UNDERSTEER
>parts are stupidly expensive

And, of course,
>T I M I N G
>C H A I N
>G U I D E S

NA version is under-powered but i want to believe its as good as the vauxhall

I want someone to put the 3.6 twin turbo into it. The 2.8 from the Opel/Vauxhall is just a destroked/de-bored version of that anyway and that fits fine.

Always thought this would make a fun daily. Shame the typical owner over the past 10 years had fucked every single one of them up.

>Eastern cars
>created with priorities and standards in mind

>Silvia
>Shit
Pick one nignog

>objectively trash
Maybe in America. We have a 320 hp AWD wagon.

S chassis is shit scumbag

not him but rumors and myths of its abilities far outstrips what it's actually capable of. The Skyline GTR is essentially Japan's Ford Mustang. It's iconic and therefore, a lot of what you hear about then is extremely exaggerated.

Stock maybe. Even then, they're pretty fun cars to drive.

>stock maybe

exactly

>Even then, they're pretty fun cars to drive.

maybe if you got more than a shitty truck motor unlike poor ol US

It's still pretty fun even with the KA

>Toyota engine in a nissan car
Fucking gross man

Foxbodies

I dont think so way too gutless and floppy when stock

it doesnt take much to make them fun tho

fuck you capitalist piggu

Well yes, just completely different ones.
It was mostly focused on easy production and avoiding planned obsolecence, the priorities were industrial, production-centered rather than consumer/user-centered.

turd gen cumarrows

I'd kill a man for one of those.

I can't figure out of those door handles are stupid or cool as fuck

I can't decide if I like the interior or not.

>Auto only
>Headgaskets
>Warped heads and rings
>Noparts
>Total moneypit

That's an MKZ interior not a continental

youtube.com/watch?v=SZeq7EkP9TQ

I stand corrected

Seriously, just sold my x73 because it became a endless money pit

The Silvia is more like a Mustang...

Was absolute trash mechanically but I loved the look of the X-type

MKZ interior a total shit, the Middle console is fuckhuge

>Nissan vehicles

It doesn't have a large after market because no one wants to touch one with a 10 foot pole for fear of losing their sanity in that engine bay

surprised no one posted this
i drive one... automatic/leather seats/sunroof
Veeky Forums's thoughts?

Power means jack when there's tyres, rims, suspension, weight, aerodynamics, etc that play into it too

have a
>(you)

It's underwhelming, but far from shit.

i feel exactly the same way, it's a really comfy car, fucking great really. but the power is just woeful

>can't operate a/c controls when the armrest is up

B-but muh Toyota reliability

I can’t imagine it being worse than poopras and skyrines

They are both pigfat jellybeans.

this is from a decade-old American car

>americans think their cars are special because they rust

It's my attainable dream car even though I know the interior is clapped together.

That's what I was saying.

Glad you're contributing to the lower overall dialog of the board.

>Québec

stopped reading there

what's objectively trash about a WRX?

I daily one and the only thing i can think of is the tendency to understeer and faggy fanbase

lolheadgaskets

>be on Veeky Forums
>expect quality discussion

>oil deprivation
>uneven piston wear

Explain, please

meh interiors are one of the tings americans do really fucking well

GM is known for having "parts bin" quality for interiors from the early 70's to late 80's. See Chevette, Fiero, Regal and Corvette of those years.

The hood open look alone on the C4 makes me want one.

They're surprisingly affordable too. I like the early C4 body style, but the later engine and interior.

I really want a midnight purple 300zx

Corolla driven by a grandma reliability, don't listen to the memes.

first 3 can be fixed by doing a swap to the superior motor, 2jz.
>noparts
serialnine, megan, jzx81 parts fit it, so the plethora of parts in japan to choose from
>moneypit
true.

Changing the transmission and engine is a big task, and doesn't change the fact the car is a piece of garbage when stock.

7m to 1j or 1g is a straight swap tho, pretty cheap too. grab a couple mates and do it in a day or so.

That's the attitude that perpetuates the cycle.

>obscenely low
>loud as fuck (on purpose)
>tire devourer
at least it's jdm tight

It's objectively a better engine. Also stay triggered fanboi

How is modded jap crap jdm

Shouldn't jdm be like stock standard Nissan cubes and whatnot?

it's technically jdm because you wouldn't see an american pull the shakotan style off as well as the nippongos

Putting those wheels on a regular GN is blasphemy. But the real GNX wasn't objectively shit. It was the baddest fucking car you could get in 87, and as the owner of a grand national, I can honestly say that I personally hadn't driven a car that made me feel that way until I got my Hellcat.

Yes, they are shit looking/feeling materials, but they hold up well. I've seen LS400s and S Classes with seats in worse shape than my daily which is a 2000 LeSabre.

VGDE30DETT is a great engine! I love the VG30ET too.

I don't know why but I love this car. Hopefully one day to supercharge the NA 2.0L engine as part of a project.

The Mk4 is too chavvy, and the Mk2 is way too expensive considering it's 'classic'(?) car status.

The left one.

My first car ;_;

Fuck you I'll put whatever wheel I want on whatever I want.

Bread on hellcat pics? I hear those are retry fast in the rental car tier category of domestic shitbox.