Electric cars aren't all that bad

Electric cars aren't all that bad

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=af5_1379020537
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As a BMW fanboy, please fuck off

Lord have mercy on you, for posting this on a board where 75% of people ride the bus and the other 25% drive pre 2003 manual shitboxes with 300k miles on the odo

>BMW fanboy
How about you fuck off, cringelord.

Oh boy, here's that retard who just yells poorfag when somebody doesn't like a car
>cringelord
Go back to Facebook and stay there

>Morgan is no longer recieving EU monies to develop EVs
>one less chance to see EVs that aren't boring city cuckmobiles
Thanks Farage.

What the FUCK is this design? Jesus christ

Is Tesla the only ones who care about making electric cars cool?

Indeed look at the leaf for an example of an BEV that has shown actual market penetration.

>Electric cars

lmao

liveleak.com/view?i=af5_1379020537

I know this looks absolutely hideous, has a very short range, and is slow.
But is it fun to drive? Does anyone here have any experience with them?

Tesla hired Aston Martin designers away from Aston. BMW took some CalArts fags.

You're right electric cars aren't bad. They're superior for daily driving and pollute FAR less than an ICE. They're literally the future but autists on Veeky Forums sperg out whenever they're told this.

as another bmw fanboy

kill yourself

the i3 is great

so what makes it better than a nissan leaf

or any other electric car on the market

what makes it a bmw aside from the propeller on the grill

I really don't understand why they had to make it look like such a total cuckmobile

Why not just put an electric engine in a regular car?

Yes, it's nice to drive, and gets off the line very well (though keep doing that and your range will tank...)

Pigeons do not fear EVs. This could get messy.

Still not quite enough range for me (even with the new batteries), but getting closer...

>Why not just put an electric engine in a regular car?
>electric engine

they are alright for normies, but I like ICE cars better because noise and feels

Because regular cars are made from steel which is too damn heavy for EVs, and the regular engine bay is an inefficient location for batteries / electric motor. Best to rethink from the ground up.

I'm not a fan of the styling - they've tried for 'futuristic' and missed. Not so bad in blue.

Because they know how low the prices can get without selling them at a loss, and they have studied their potential market. A big, regular sized and shaped car would be quite expensive (like the Tesla) and is too much of a risk, particularly since no one wants to miss to coach and have an EV that flops. So they focus on the safer target demographic they found.
It's mostly upper middle class people, the sort that gets organic or local food, either in their 30s and still early in their career and live in town (thus need a small car because parking space), or a bit over 50 whose kids have left home but still live in suburban areas (and who are tired of their people carrier and family saloon and want to finally have a tiny car).

>electric cars

I would really want to try one. I've only sat in one and the interior is a fucking zen garden. I can't think that anyone would feel stressed behind the wheel in one

>cars that automatically go when you release the brake pedal
Yes I know you can turn creep off on a Tesla model s but those are expensive.

it's a fucking ugly shit but it actually drive pretty good
it's RWD to boot

a morgan EV would be fucking cool, did the drop it entirely?

As a BMW fanboy who actually owns a BMW

Get out, it looks, feels, and drives like ass

>pollute FAR less than an ICE.
In the EU and Japan but not in the USA or China.

the i3 looks like a pig that fucked a toaster

absolutely hideous

Not for what I know. Production was meant to start in late 2016, but there have not been much news since June...
Main thing is, they had furether plans to make more EVs and without additionnal funding it might be harder. Morgan is a small company and their R&D budget is small so it's likely that will slow them down if not force them to scrap entire projects.
Which is a real shame because EV + wood could get all sort of positive press from environmentalists because "muh renewable material", and at the same time we get actual interesting EVs made by someone who doesn't just make road appliances.

ICE autos creep, which is what its emulating in order to make recovering gas driven cucks feel safe

false

I know, that's exactly what I can't stand. Just that nobody's ever going to make an electric car with a pedal clutch to get moving, so the only way I could own one is if creep was disableable on it.