There are people browsing right now that actually think 'torque steer' is a real thing

There are people browsing right now that actually think 'torque steer' is a real thing

It's not?

Torque steer is a real thing.
Drive a car with more than 200hp, you'll feel it.

There are people browsing this board right now that think their FWD econoboxes are sports cars

I own two front wheel drive cars. Torque steer is a real thing.

Donald Trump is the president of the united states of america

Torque steer is one of the fundamental reasons why transverse mounted engines are complete shit.

inb4 nsx, mr2 and fake equal length driveshafts.

He is?

Goes to show how fucking stupid americans are

To be fair their system fucked them pretty hard. It's not like they had much choice.

Well yeah, that's true

Goes to show how fucking stupid and uninformed you are

>yurocucks are mad again

>President elect

can't wait till Kevin O'Leary becomes PM of Canada.

It's not if your car sends power to the correct pair of wheels.

/Thread

I'll accept that compromise.

I know this is a troll post but the torque steer myth is actually a real thing.

It is real, when I press the accelerator pedal hard the rear tyres spin up and the car turns as a result.

Torque steer affects both FWD and RWD vehicles.

No it doesn't it's only FWD

Wat

No, RWD and longitudinal engine position does Torque Roll where the whole chassis is twisted and the car is forced to turn. It happens a lot with Foxbody Mustangs because they are shitty, but anything with a driveshaft, lots of power and live rear axles is susceptible.

this pic is so perfect lmao

Inauguration day is January 20th.

>we're proud of having elected a literal retard our president

Obama is the President (for three more weeks)

>It's not like they had much choice
Not when Pootpoot saw the opportunity to install a puppet and called up Fancy Bears. It's going to be so much fun watching the US burn and become a sovereign dependency of mother Russia once China calls in the $1.16 trillion it holds in US debt.

There are people right now that don't believe in torque steer. Amazing.

Do you disbelieve gravity as well?

my supercharged saturn has a bit of torque steer when I rail on it. it's the only negative to the car though. great value and speed for a little torque steer? no big deal. if I had the LSD it wouldn't be as bad but why waste my money on a fucking saturn?

Omg hardest Kek at that image that's my fave walking past one ever

Shaft driven bikes do "shaft jacking", where they phisically lift because of voodoo magic

There are people browsing this board right now that think there're 650cc learner bike is a real bike

Ill go for your bait, a 650 is a real bike especially the first gen lattice frame sv 650 is a bike i recomend for all riders. I come from racing in the Canadian superbike series years ago and you can pitch a sv better in the twisties than the liter bikes (minius bmw's 1000rr, but fuck thats a stupid bike to run on the street cause it gets hot as fuck in traffic) but ya ask any true rider and most will point to a sv 650 as one of the most fun bikes for the street.

>650cc learner bike
650cc is not a learner bike.
125cc is a learner bike. 650 is suicide for a new rider.

just stop dude, this is a thread about torque steer being a meme, not an extension of /dbt/. and by the way, you're wrong. displacement alone isn't a good metric to qualify what a beginner bike is or isn't. a carbureted sv650 is lightyears away from a gsxr600

l0l

New cars with electric steering essentially removes this now.

Bicycles with disc brakes and flimsy forks torque steer because the fork flexes on one side.

>having a fwd with longitudal engine

this/10

I like you

No, it doesn't
I see how you might think that
But no
Torque steer is the engine pulling the steering rack in a certain direction

That's not torque "steer"

Grow the fuck up, I put my 10 year old on a 250 2smoke to learn on

I supercharged a FWD V8 to put out 450hp.
It's as bad as it sounds.
AMA about torque steer.

95 Honda Del Sol 5MT basest model no power steering no abs nothing

Torque steer is real I could almost steer the car down the road with just throttle control for miles

This is how you really wanted to start this thread, isn't it?

>gravity
Theory, not a fact. Prove it, bitch.

Sandnigger/spick detected.
Go back

For work had to drive a ford transit connect with 160 of glorious horse power. if you stomped on it from a stand still the torque steer would rip the steering wheel out of your hand if you weren't holding on.

>successful businessman
>retard

MEANWHILE IN EUROSTAN

>protesters in Germany cry out against islamiphobia after yet another deadly terrorist attack. Quoting the Canadian Prime Minister, saying "if the enemy kills us, we win"

Torque steer is just meme that Matt Farah mentioned one day in a video and then all the other car reviewers started copying him without knowing what it actually is.

>hurr durr feel that right there thats some serious torque steer

>My car has 100hp The Thread

Too soon.