/acg/ - Armored Core General: Nobody wants to make a Christmas Thread

I dont even celebrate it, Merry Christmas ravens.

For all newcomers, Armored Core and all JP mecha discussion here. You are welcome to shill western stuff with JP influence.

BEFORE YOU PROCEED LISTEN TO OUR THEME SONG!!!
instaud.io/jzI

AC pastebin:
pastebin.com/z1bJS9gF
Read that if you have any questions. If the pastebin doesn't answer whatever question you may have feel free to ask us in the thread.

/acg/'s partially complete recommendation pastebin:
pastebin.com/Wjv8sukr

Steam:
steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

/acg/ PLAYS

SCRIMMS
>Take

SUNDAY NIGHT FOR ANSWER
>On

SATURDAY AFTERNOON VERDICT DAY
>Me

Official Strategy guide PDFs for 2, 3, and Nexus :
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_2_Another_Age_Prima_Official_eGuide/1833
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_3_Prima_Official_eGuide/1635
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_Nexus_Prima_Official_eGuide/2226

AC related cover music: ripped from niconico by risto
mega.nz/#!j1l03AjA!beyftPD1gLIsymJC2gdmHpUecO4JHGbg6KdFQNS7htI

Understanding Last Raven technical stuff.
pastebin.com/RfbVYwwr

AC Webm collection download.
dropbox.com/s/eh12d8bhn4o5t3p/AC Webm.rar?dl=0#

Other urls found in this thread:

gamasutra.com/view/news/224400/Armored_Core_6_Trailer_Released_by_From_Software_Happy_Holidays.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thanks for making the thread
hi g uys
merry christmas to everyone
we should have a vagrant guns reunion soon, along with anyone else who wants to join

bump

Why are artists so drawn to May Greenfield?

my parents got me ac4 for christmas
thanks parents

A flush to surpass them all.

Merry Christmas Ravens

>May Memefield OP image
>not the actual Christmas art

>a toilet shaped Arms Fort

Isn't that redundant?

Oh, that would be nice. Just not on a Sunday, I have almost no time on Sundays.
>Christmas Glint
>not White Christmas

gamasutra.com/view/news/224400/Armored_Core_6_Trailer_Released_by_From_Software_Happy_Holidays.php

WOOOT! IT'S FINALLY HERE!

Last one from me.

Merry Christmas

>You came to the wrong neighborhood motherfucker

So what did everybody get for christmas?

My big sister got me a photograph of a lap desk I won't actually be getting.
I need to do something even better for her next year.

75 bucks for walmart spending, and a stainless steel survival knife.

I have to say, i don't really celebrate christmas, but I'm so thankful my family thought of me anyway.

Merry Christmas my fellow Ravens, Normal pilots and the ocassional LYNX.

some chocolates a nice bathrobe and some money, thinking on waiting for some games to get old and buy them second hand.

bump

Good night /acg/

pls dont be dead when I wake up

>a bathrobe

Are you a woman by any chance?

I've seen Takafumi-sama solo these two. That's what you get for bringing Algebra shit to a tank fight.

live!!!

on hard mode arisawa is useless because he focuses on those retarded RJ normals instead

There are no women in /acg/.

>There are no women in the internet

FTFY

Oh sure, years of thinking I was a cute loli with a name changer, and now you think there are no women on the internet. How coy.

girls =/= women

I'm a woman.

I don't know if I should take that as an insult or not.

I was thinking of excluding you in that post, but I think that meme has run its course.

>implying you ever stopped being a kawaii meido
>implying you're not just a well-disguised little girl
>implying I've ever forgotten about Operation WHITEKNIGHT
>implying it won't eventually happen

But when you really think about it, aren't we all the little girl?

No

Pic or bullshit

Where is the one shitposter who keeps arguing that 4 and V sucks and that 3 era is the best?

>implying that isn't true

>implying the first AC game isn't the best

This. Damn kids got greedy with their overboost and extension parts and ACs with more than 100 polygons. You kids, I swear.

Perfection.

Dunno who you're talking about cause I'm new here, but I preferred 2/3 games to V. Didn't play 4 so can't judge it. I was so excited when I got V, then a few hours later... Not so much. Not that it was a bad game. It just was too different from what I'd spent YEARS being used to.

What was the wires AC like game by the same company that was about the US president having his own person robot suit, but it was never even ported to English? Something Wolf, Iron Wolf maybe?

I'm mostly just memeing, there's no single shitposter that hangs out here or anything. When people argue over which era of AC is your favorite, it just usually comes down to 3 vs 4 vs V. Sometimes 1-3 get lumped together too.

The game you're thinking of is Metal Wolf Chaos.

You know one thing I do like about V is that the non AC enemies feel like proper threats.

It's mostly the multiple damage types. You can't actually build an AC that's able to facetank every single enemy since they use so many varied weapons. On top of that, no single build can curbstomp every mook since some of them have absurdly high resistances.

The exception are the really strong or situational weapons like deployed weapons or melee weapons, but those have their own risks that balance them out.

Late Meri Kurismasu and MAGA (for the burgers).

>When this edgy faggot whips you ass in the arena

Wat do, fellow /acg/enners

Boost hop in a light weight with the karasawa rifle and stay as far as you can from him.

Also, the joke is that the picture I used is a trap character.

>You can't actually build an AC that's able to facetank every single enemy

On VD, shields help a lot for that.

bump

You faggot, I've been looking for you. We have things to discuss and I have things to tell you.
Such as:
YA
ME
RO
CHI
RI
CO
Now where the crap do I go from here because there are, like, eight thousand options.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure he only packs energy weapons, so bring energy defense and kill him before he kills you. Or you can cheese him like any other arena opponent, but you're not a pussy like that.
>there's no single shitposter that hangs out here or anything
No, we have the burden of housing ACfag.

Poor (((Wiseman))). Next is the ovas. Roots of ambition must be the first, then last red shoulder, and big battle. Only then you can watch Shining HERESY and finally Alone Again.

Pailsen Files is more like a spin off, and I dont consider it canon. The other nes stand alone ovas are pretty good (irvine and finder). Mellowlink is so-so.

STAT THE FUCK AWAY FROM PHANTOM CHAPTER. ITS SHIT, SHIIIIIIIT

Also thanksfor the tip senpai, you too Xez

Also play this after you finish everything. It's an excellent videogame adaptation, and captures AT piloting perfectly.

That fag had it coming.
Now, I feel like at some point I read something about a Red Shoulder documentary that may or may not need to be seen before Last Red Shoulder. What about that?

Wha? Before LRS, it's Roots of Ambition

Oh I get it. Yeah, its completr name is Red Shoulder Document: Roots of ambition. And yeah it came after LRS. But I recommend watching it first.

>Not his wife's son

LIVE

Fuck, was about to post but my internet died. How the fuck did you guys manage to stay alive without me?

we lost a couple of threads, but we have beeing doing good

I am here after all.

>How the fuck did you guys manage to stay alive without me?
Me and Ranker are professional autists. We got this.

Well, i'll contribute with some of my autism too, again

/acg/ is bigger than any one person.
Now get online.

Okay, so I told you to get online, but then I turned on my PS3 and learned I had a few disc drive issues.
I solved those, so get back online.

>didn't read the filename

Bump

Ah, wish my internet wasn't shit and I could play this consistently

BUMP!

bumppp

Fixed it for you.

Yamaga or the Technocrat large rocket?

I'm going to start practicing manually aiming rockets.

Oh shit, went to the cinema to watch Why him?.

Gonna fix me something to eat and I'll get in.

Well sit tight, I'm on my way home.

Ah, I thought no one would show up. K brah. PM me on PSN when you arrive. I get alerts on my phone.

Do you guys still get down with Vagrant Guns on verdict day? I used to play with you guys a couple years ago. Quad floating around sniping with karasawas in ranked matches. 05 Indalecio, the not Black Wing.

I just started replaying for answer and finished the collared matches with the default Aaliyah. Feels good, man.