Which is better: the Ford F-150, the Ram 1500, or the Chevy Silverado?

Which is better: the Ford F-150, the Ram 1500, or the Chevy Silverado?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PqkyWhVBSKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Numbers wise, Chevy/GMC.
Subjectively, the F-150 with the 5.0 is my favorite.

Personally own a 2016 f150 but I have driven all 3, it really depends what your looking for in a truck.
I chose Ford because I actually use my truck both on road and off and from my personal experience they just seems to preform better/take more abuse.

At this point in time, it doesn't even really matter. People aren't even buying these for any work related use. You're better off with any one of the three. Personally I would prefer the Ford or Chevy over the RAM, but I would go for a RAM HD over the other two HD trucks. I'm open to give them all a chance.

>Aluminum
>Takes abuse

They're all shit for numale cucks to look tough in the office parking lot.

Hmm, meant engine/drive wise but I'm sure I'll be laughing I'm a few years when gm/doge make the switch aswell.

depends on what topic.
Safety? Ford
innovations? Ram
Everything else? Chevy/GMC

They're brand new, so who the fuck knows which is better. They'll all hold your groceries just fine, so take the $50k gamble on any one of them.

In Texas I see mainly white conservative types driving Fords, and well, we know how big their closets are. All the Mexicans drive chebbies.

cuz the Chevy's do ACTUAL work.

I'm just shitposting for (you)s. I have nothing against gay people.
and then break down after 6 miles lol

come out of the closet. We promise we won't make fun of you much when your Nissan can't keep up with a fucking Camaro.

I already came out when I was 14. And the GTR is faster than the camaro, dummy.

oh no straight lines!

What's this.... A corner? Does Nissan know what that is?
youtube.com/watch?v=PqkyWhVBSKU

>not the nismo
try again, cuck

>not owning all three

They're probably just doing extra research

>1/2 ton truck

Let me guess you also want a double cab with a short bed too

They're all pretty much the same. They're all fast, comfortable, easy driving, feature packed expensive boats.

I'm a chevy guy , but that is funny

Warms my heart to see ford and gm guys still fighting. No matter how much changes you two having beef has always been a constant.