He doesn't use a carbon cabin filter

>He doesn't use a carbon cabin filter

Enjoying inhaling carcinogens Veeky Forums?

I smoke cigarettes.

>Enjoying inhaling carcinogens Veeky Forums?
Yes, actually.

i work at a steel factory, my lungs are fucked anyway.

Who owns a car with a cabin air filter?

What shitbox doesnt have one?

>tripfags

This
And this
Not a steel factory but mine are already fucked from cigs anyway so it doesn't matter

>implying carbon isn't a carcinogen

Damned if you do, damned if you don't

The activated carbon filters are "used up" fairly quickly. So after about a month of use, the carbon part needs to be replaced. The longest I've ever seen activated carbon air filters specified is 3 months. Even at work, they only use HEPA particulate filters.

>implying a particulate filter can effectively remove nitric oxide and hydrocarbons from the air
>implying your car provides an air tight environment in the first place

Living in a rural area is 1000 times more effective than your bulls hit placebo filter. Urban areas are toxic cess pools.

>Urban areas are toxic cess pools.
yeah alright buddy, nice proof that there's any difference between living in a city vs bumfuck nowhere

Enjoy your cancer/black people/liberals/jews/feminists/sjws.

>the red covers massive areas of farmland
Great "proof."
I hoped you had left.

>pretty much the entire mid west and Appalachians is red
Good job man

My guess is that you're some country bumpkin with a chip on your shoulder that really wants to live in a city like a normal person, but can't afford it. So all you can do is tell other people how shit cities are. Fox and grapes.

Oh how I'd love to buy a $500,000 studio apartment overlooking the water treatment plant and ride a bus to work every day.

>all major metropolitan and industrial centers are heavily concentrated with carcinogens

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?

>Oh how I'd love to buy a $500,000 studio apartment overlooking the water treatment plant and ride a bus to work every day.
So I pretty much hit the nail on the head, hey? Can't afford a decent place, nor does it appear that you can afford to drive a car in the city.

>WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?
Are you dense? Look at the picture you posted again. Vast swathes of rural farm land and forest are covered in red. The correlation between population density/industrialization and airborne pollutants is not particularly strong.

Furthermore, where's the evidence that living in a "red zone" puts you at any more risk of cancer? Last time I checked, people in cities were living longer than rural folk because of greater wealth and greater access to services.

>Doesn't know what population density and high traffic areas are.

Old ones driven by poorfags on finance.

Gotta keep track of engine bay smells to know what's up. Also:
>driving downtown

Higher population density is better for the environment

Suburban sprawl and farm land takes up a lot of real estate from wild animals and destroys ecologies just as much as cities

I'm not sure what it uses, but it can cut exhaust stink out the air easily.

diesel trains produce hideous amounts of carcinogens

you inhale nealy 3 times the amount on a train than you would walking next to chock-a-block traffic

>he doesnt have an asbestos filter

Enjoy flames coming through your vents

>he doesn't piss on his cabin filter regularly
lol

>detroit, cleveland, milwaukee, all of new england, Los angeles, atlanta, Seattle, portland, denver, dallas, salt lake city, etc.

>rural farmlands

You are dumb as fuck.

Uhhhh shit box hondas have them since the 80's . 90% of all cars from the 80's onward have one. True fact its on3 scam dealers and quick oil changers charge but never replace (they know most people dont even know where it is in their car and never bother to check).

Nobody said cities weren't included, but millions of acres of farmlands were also covered. Most of Illinois and Indiana in the deep red when they don't have corresponding population densities except in very small spots. Same goes for a lot of other places.
>inb4 he tells me about the urban sprawl of Southern Indiana

Uhhhh idk what kind of nigger dealership would do that to you? Those pay a half hour to replace and literally take 5 minutes to replace (I'm most cases). Can't speak for jiffy lubes and such though.

My father had a 99 odyssey, brought it to the dealer for years with them carging for a cabin change aswell as steering rack adjustments. One day the old man tells me of this wierd smell from in the van i trace it to the glove box and pull it out to see a cabin filter in there. It was absolutely moldy and weathered to fuck . Long story short i walked in and threw it across the counter to the service guy who worked on his van and almost got into a fist fight ( not for just the filter but there where other bits the guy was defrauding my father with).

That's just sad. I know for a fact that shit doesn't happen in my shop, and if I saw that going on, that person wouldn't be working there after that day. I've reported a beaner who worked on the lift next to me for not changing the oil filter on cars, just dropping the oil and refilling. They fired that pos on the spot

My car doesn't have a filter never did.

You are retarded. Cities are fucking shit. I grew up in a town of 5000 and live in a city now. Nothing is convenient when there are a million other people doing the same thing. If anything you are projecting because you have only experienced the shit hole city you live in.

According to this Indiana and illinois appear to be quite densely populated. In fact the nox and population density maps have a virtually impeccable correlation and any slight variations could be easily attributed to major high traffic roadways.