Qualifications: native Mandarin speaker

>Qualifications: native Mandarin speaker

How is this shit even legal? Can I complain to the government and force these companies to higher me?
It's such shameless "you have to look like me to get hired", how the hell do people get away with this blatant racism?

Pic related. I speak FOUR languages, just not that ONE that would clearly put me in the same ethnicity as the person hiring, on top of that I've got YEARS of experience teaching ESL and working with native mandarin speakers who don't have a good grasp of English, much of which I did for free because it seemed like the right thing to do. Of course, these fucking assholes don't care about that, they just want to dish out favors to people who look like them.

Fuck I'm mad. This is the fourth job posting that I've seen with this bullshit. Can I sue for discrimination? If some Anglo said "we only hire native English speakers" everyone would call him out for his bullshit, but I can't even point out how racist this shit is without some white SJW (who's probably never even had a fucking conversation with an immigrant) calling me a xenophobe.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Other urls found in this thread:

ndp.ca/job/jenny-kwan-mp-constituency-assistant-permanent-full-time-position?utm_source=Indeed&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=Indeed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get used to it buddy.

Here in Canada I regularly see discrimination like this, especially for renting apartments. These people come to our countries and then start doing this shit and forming their own enclaves instead of integrating. And no one ever speaks up about it because "Lol only white people can be racist". What a joke.

Lol figures I'm in Canada too. Fucking hell this pisses me off.

Theres got to be someplace I can complain about this too. I mean, we pride ourselves on being a politically correct country. It's not like I'm some "fucking chinks reeeee" /pol/ack either. I've spent FUCKING YEARS helping immigrants learn English FOR FUCKING FREE just because it's a decent thing to do. But these fuckers think they can just dish out favors to their race only. God damn it I'm mad.

ndp.ca/job/jenny-kwan-mp-constituency-assistant-permanent-full-time-position?utm_source=Indeed&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=Indeed

I mean this ones for a fucking government job. She doesn't give a fuck that I speak French, THE SECOND AND ONLY OTHER OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OF CANADA (aside from some native languages, maybe, but if someone wants to dish out favors to native speakers I could actually understand that) and TWO OTHER LANGUAGES ON TOP OF THAT. Nooooooooooo, I've got to speak fucking Cantonese. Fuck me right?

They can't keep getting away with this.

In the US, we have "Spanish bilingual preferred" and "female only/preferred"

At least you can conceivably learn Spanish.
Not even most second-gen Chinese speak Cantonese. Because its an impossible language to learn

They might as well come straight out and say "No whitey, no darkies, no japs, no indians, just pure CHinese only"

I'm seriously considering just saying my surname is Chen or Wu or something then suing their ass when they try to fire me for being white. Fuck this shit.

serves you right, cuck

Gov job?
Assuming Canada is as nannystate cucked as Australia, you should be able to take it to an ombudsman or "fair opportunity" court thing. In fact I'm surprised there isn't a shitstorm already.

And if you have some non-white blood in you, seems like it's a slam dunk.

>it seems to me though, that since it's a job working for a MP that means that this position is specifically to interact with what I assume is a large Cantonese speaking community who will complain that they are underrepresented or some shit

Here in Brazil black people have a "higher preference" to get a job or getting a place in the public uni just because their skin color looks like the darkness.
I get really mad about that, and sad to know that such shit happens in other countries too.

Ps: A lot of black people here use shirts written "100% black" "Pride of being black", but if you put the same kind of shirt written white instead of black, you will be lynched and sued.

Same here (Brazil), but i was teaching black people, i stopped because they are racists as hell.
Fuck those bastards, they will die poor and speaking their own language incorrect.

And Spanish is actually useful, now Cantonese is a really useless language, even Mandarin is a shit tier language, that is why i quit my Mandarin course.
Spanish is the second most important language, if you already speak English, get some Spanish class.
Here we speak Portuguese, but we can understand Spanish well because it's very similar to Portuguese.
Exemple: I love more than anything
Portuguese: Eu te amo mais que tudo
Spanish: Yo te amo más que todo.

Since when is "Exemple" a language, you dirty porch monkey?

Mistyping.
Muh bad yo.
See yo later, now follow the damn train CJ.

>muh rights
stupid americans
make your own FOUR languages business then you polyglot tryhard

Have you considered that they aren't hiring you because they want an asian, but because they already have several french speaking Canadians? Chinese is a very hard language to learn, so obviously they are short on translators for the difficult language.

Most of human existence has heavy tribalism op learn this stuff so you dont get burned.

I'm in Vancouver. You couldn't throw a rock without hitting a Chinese speaker.
Not that that matters, because none of this stuff is translation anyways. They're jobs like reception, or tutoring.

I realize that, but still. They don't have to blatantly state it. I used to work for Jews, and as nepotistic as they were, I never heard them requiring their workers to speak Hebrew or shit.

Eu falo um pouco de português. Vocês tiene el mayor musica del mundo, en mi opinión. Brazil es um pais muito bonito, porém que tiene demasiado negros.

Um consulto, em espanhol no necesitas el "yo" como em português. Los hispânicos estam preguiçoso con su lingua.

Yeah. Searching for rooms to let in London, half of the ads either specify "vegetarian only" (code for Hindu/Sikh only) or are straight up written in Polish so no other fucker can apply. Racist cunts.

"Why yes, I identify as female. What appears to be the problem, Senorita? I do hope you're not cissexist?"

>businesses should be forced to hire people they dont want

Its the fault of the west to let in foreigners and give them free shit, theyre just not as retarded as we are and refuse to cuck themselves.

In the usa you can't discriminate based on nationality. So yeah it's illegal.

But you're a canuck.

Native mandarin speaker technically isnt a nationality.
Its also anti-white, so it would work out anyway.

Yes but the posting is excluding based on birth nationality.

No it doesnt.
If a child has two chinese parents that only speak mandarin and is born in the US, mandarin is the kids native language.
Theres not a single word about nation, birthplace or China in that listing.
Learn to read.

To work for most government nubs in spicifornia you have to speak Spanish. Even if your name ends with an Anglo Saxon last name they will assume you can't, and hire a ged spic who can't speak their own mother tongue.

>you can be ANY nationality
>as long as both your parents are Chinese

Yeah, nothing exclusionary about that.

>force these companies to higher me
>higher me
I doubt janitorial gigs need Mandarin proficiency, or even English for that matter.

Fuck off, he claimed the job wants someone from a specific birth nationality. It does not.
Thats all im saying.
And you dont even have to have 2 Chinese parents to have Mandarin as your native language, it was just an example ffs.