Reminder there are people that paid 50k for a Honda

Reminder there are people that paid 50k for a Honda

Other urls found in this thread:

carsales.com.au/bnc/details/Kia-Carnival-2016/SHRM-AD-5692270/?Cr=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go drive a RLX hybrid and get back to us how much of an "Accord" it is...

reminder that people paid $60k (105K today) for a midengine Accord

Sounds about right.

reminder that people pay 100k for a tahoe
reminder that people pay 50k for a camry
reminder that people pay 50k for a tiguan
etc

can't get cooled seats in an accord.

>reminder that people pay 50k for a camry
The ES is a comfy highway cruiser tho.

Reminder that it is almost 2017 and a base model shitbox will still cost you $25k.

If you want anything at least mid-size in a respectable trim, you are going to pay $30k-$35k at least. Anything worth driving from an upscale brand will be $40k-$50k and those are small sedans. It isn't 1984 anymore.

>Reminder there are people that paid 50k for a Honda
Your point? Is that with all the options?

You should see what a Volvo S60 cost with all the options included. 70k barge

It's a Avalon now tho

The guy I know that spent nearly 100k for an Escalade also has a new supercharged Corvette, a lifted Chevy 2500HD Diesel, and a boat worth more than some houses.

We're mostly broke ass millenials on this board. You guys don't seem to realize there are people that make more $ every month, than you do all year.

When you make certain levels of $$$, you don't care what the costs are. Wife wants a nice sedan that stands apart from the Jones'?Alright, 70k Swedish Volvo-barge it is.

Don't even compare Volvo to Honda you slimey piece of shit.

A new supercharged corvette? Did he overextend and come up short for a z06?

>Don't even compare Volvo to Honda you slimey piece of shit.

Who?

Factory blown, I don't know what ZR1 ZL1 Z06 ZRQXYZ wtf the letters are. It's the Supercharged Corvette. Should have been a straight forward post.

The car's acceleration will make your neck hurt for a few days.

How likely is OP is a Nissanfag?

Reminder there are people that paid 3k for a Honda civic

>that bugatti fascia
Oh God my sides

Reminder that there are people who paid $70k for a Kia

carsales.com.au/bnc/details/Kia-Carnival-2016/SHRM-AD-5692270/?Cr=3

I seriously wish Acura did something that Honda didn't

Its like Acura merely took the regular hondas, gave them fancy flashy interiors and made them expensive.

Why won't they make a fancy Civic Si with their RSX? Why won't they make an AWD Honda Accord with a v6 in manual thats not their gay TLX I would buy that shit over a WRX any day. Why won't they make a real sports car over Honda none of their SUV's are worth it as they're literally just CRV's and Pilots with flashy shit

They have a hybrid Accord now. Its not that fantastic. Its not even that fast and it doesn't come in standard.

So for a 30k car I get a 50k car with AWD and a little more HP and some hybrid tree hugger bullshit

Or bring back the Prelude or Integra (heck, I'd even take the RSX).