How do I reduce the vibration from the bass in my car? I want it to sound like a really strong pulse...

How do I reduce the vibration from the bass in my car? I want it to sound like a really strong pulse, but without the annoying vibrations anyone know how to do that?

think long and hard about what sound is

You a faggot or what?

dynamat

Don't buy Walmart-tier subs

OP, working at a call centre, I hear some pretty retarded shit. People call for the most goddamn petty shit I have seen. You clogged your toilet? Come yell at me about it. Crashed your car? Sure, I'll take some abuse. I once had a lady demand a refund on a CD player because her kid crammed fucking crackers in it, and she threw it at the fucking wall like the goddamn underdeveloped mongrel she was.

Your post, however, has somehow beaten out 8 years of fucking call centre bullshit for the most bat shit retarded thing I have ever heard in my life.

You must fuck men in that case because that makes no fucking sense. You've never been in a car and thought damn, this would sound a lot better if not for all the rattling from the bass?

Sound is vibration you stupid slackjawed fuckwit.

Ya know what?
I'm gonna ruin it for everybody, sorry.

The vibrations are the fucking sound. You get rid if the vibrations by getting rid of the fucking sound.

Completely strip your car. When rebuilding use lots of glue when assembling bodywork and interior panels that may vibrate noisily when shaken by the bass. Don't mention anything when you try to sell the car.

How do I do that?

This is a joke, r-right guys?

>Vibrations are sound

hurrrrrr

shove fast food drink lids and straws in all the cracks of your interior. its shocking how well this works

Buy an RV and fit it with only soundproof + soundtreated walls like from a home theater. A car is too tiny and windowy.

You need to learn to not be a faggot.

You need more insulation, faggot OP

Post more pics of that innocent virgin and I'll tell you.

Have you tried being less ethnic, or wearing trucker hats and beanies less often?

real answer: install dynamat and tighten the screws on your trim

Innocent?
You should hear the stuff she sings about

Do you have an aftermarket subwoofer?

If so; how big/output, what car and where is it located

Turn the bass down.

She probably had to fuck some rich old guy in order to get casted for anything

You sound mad you're not old and rich.

>Bass so loud it vibrates the car, and the world outside it

Why not listen to music at a reasonable volume? No one wants to hear your shit fucking mixtape go by their house at 2 am when you are headed to get some oregano for $30 a g.

Easy. Headphones.

Either that, or you can try to stop being a retarded faggot.

They create pockets of still air. Air is an insulator. It's not fucking surprising. The best coats have huge amounts of empty space I. The padding, because air is low density and energy needs matter to travel through. Gb2kindergarden

Sound deadening.

Make sure your speakers are firming secured

Turn the bass down and mess with the EQ

If you have oval shaped speaker 5x7 or 6x9 a bit of distortion is normal

It's gonna be a fucking pain because you have to nail everything that has a bit of play down so it can't rattle anymore.

Maybe a little bit

Get a hatch back even then it's going to rattle.

Don't listen to music in your car

Play with the EQ.

>He doesn't own an acura
LOL!!!

Try stop being a nigger

It's not pockets of air, it's just wedging all the loose interior together so it does not rattle. Pls think next time

>How do I reduce the vibration from the bass in my car?

What parts are vibrating?

You refused to describe how you have your subwoofer speakers set up. Are they all in the trunk? Where are the vibrations? If it is just the trunk lid, then your problem is you don't have the subwoofers accessible to the passenger cabin.

>I want it to sound like a really strong pulse, but without the annoying vibrations anyone know how to do that?

You have to apply vibration dampening material to the places that are vibrating. See the archived thread on dynamat. The archive URL for it was posted quite a few times in past months.

This. You need sound dampening material.